Explain yourselves pajeets

Why are your countrymen such psychopathic creeps?

It's so prevalent to the point where your movie industry considers it normal and romantic

hindustantimes.com/regional-movies/dear-indian-films-stop-portraying-stalking-as-cool-and-romantic/story-T3sOOlwuXHEiOTPZvWHrGJ.html

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-34808054
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

gee, i wonder why

>20% muslim
oh wait, nevermind

The stats aren't skewed towards Muslims. Both Hindus and Muslims treat women equally shitty. The movie in the pic of that article has a Hindu hero.

topkek

>slut gets another punishment, numales are mad

I love poo in loos now

xDDD simply EBIN post my fellow pede!

Careful not to cut yourself on that edge

Go join those subhumans then. Poo in loos shit their pants when a woman isn't a subservient doormat like in their films.

I've met a few indian women, they deserve everything that's coming for them to be honest with you al

>thinking a slut should be held accountable is """edgy"""

haha, i know right guys! hey, did you watch the new rick and morty it was so deep haha :D

The problem stems when pajeets try that online with the rest of us all the while claiming moral and cultural superiority.

Where the fuck are they getting all this acid? If I wanted some acid, I wouldn't know where to start.

sry my bad

lol this

Third world shitholes make it easy to get
Unironic third world mentality

>an indian guy unironically told me it was racist for me not to go to india because of the rape

It's easily available in stores.

Stay away from that poo in loo.

And also reddit mentality defending shitty third world behaviour.

>Looks doesn't matter?

Does this behavior also not matter?

Why the fuck do you have an Indian proxy? Oh wait, you'll start talking in Hindi and I'll get btfo'd. But seriously why so much self-loathing? I didn't come to Sup Forums for two months and life was good meanwhile. Now I'll start feeling depressed again.

>gangraped over a property dispute

Is gangraping someone the indian way of saying "I disagree with you"?

So what's your solution? Extermination?
Have you ever seen anyone getting sexually harassed in real life?

>gangraped over a property dispute

kek

there are stores that provide acid for labs but they might refuse to sell it to a random person

anyway you can always get acid from car accumulators, but you will need to rectify it to make it really dangerous

Daily reminder that there are no country who haven't been raped in India

you have to go back Pajeet el Virginitu

>get gangraped
>get acid poured on face 5 times
fuck being female in india must be suffering

Rape don't happen in your countries, right?

wtf, indeed, i now hate india
bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-34808054

the gender ratio is seriously skewed in india so indian girls hold a lot of power over men :^)

I think everycunt in the world has a experience that raped in India desu

>It's so prevalent to the point where your movie industry considers it normal and romantic

btw did india get that acid attack thing from england, it seems a very british thing to do

heck, an acid attack is even describedin one of the viktorian detective stories about sherlock holmes (a girl with a very cute name kitty winter attacks a guy who was a blackmailer and seducer of multiple women, iirc gets a light sentence because muh emotional strain, very european too, iirc that refugee who raped a boy on sexual emergency was released in like 4 years or so)

sure it does, but its not the default way of responding to a woman not doing what a man wants.
here's the reasons Indian rapes are so fucking meme worthy:
>ALWAYS because of some perceived slight a woman has done
>almost always a gang rape or more than one man involved
>both muslims and hindus do it, so its clearly an aspect of indian culture, not religion

vs rapes in the west where women are sufficiently valued and respected that the law has been changed to include sex under the influence of drugs etc as potential rape because of the need for "specific and continued consent" and shit like that. In India its basically
>"oh a woman in a place where I think she shouldnt be. Default better rape"
or
>"ooh a woman on her own on the way to take a shit. Now is my chance to rape"

add to that the fact that Indians on int try to equate it with rape in the West and it looks even more fucked.

In India its basically
>"oh a woman in a place where I think she shouldnt be. Default better rape"
If that were the case I should be seeing people getting raped all the time in the bus or in the street like you believe. Why have I never seen sexual harassment happening before in my life? I should be seeing it everyday, right? Pajeet wakes up to the sound of a woman being raped, doesn't he?

indians never learned to RESPECT WOMEN

inb4 designated raping streets

Serious question: How much dangerous is for woman to alonely tour India?

well obviously its not that extreme. but that's how it appears.

Also you probably do see sexual harassment alot, and just dont classify it as that. Its another example of Indian norms being very different to Western norms.
Its not a problem, its just a fact. Any woman going to India should know that theyre likely to get harassed and treated in a way that would be unacceptable in the West

>Also you probably do see sexual harassment alot, and just dont classify it as that. Its another example of Indian norms being very different to Western norms.
You really believe that applies to someone who browses Sup Forums and can speak in English?
At max I've seen people in the bus ogling at women a few times. Nothing more than that.

Also the only reason I noticed it was because I was paranoid about "Indians being rapists" because of the amount of time I have spent on Sup Forums and such websites. Otherwise why would I care what someone else is looking at in a crowded bus. All the time it was a northeastern woman who would be seen as exotic or a woman wearing a sleeveless shirt. It's not like they wouldn't withdraw their gaze of the girl noticed, even given that those guys were literally uneducated labourers.

t. Pajeet