Just do it girl to stand trial

>BOSTON (AP) — A teenager who sent her boyfriend dozens of text messages encouraging him to take his own life and telling him to "get back in" a truck filled with carbon monoxide fumes must stand trial for involuntary manslaughter, the state's highest court ruled Friday.

>The Supreme Judicial Court ruled Friday that a grand jury had probable cause to indict Michelle Carter, then 17, in the 2014 death of Carter Roy III, 18.

>tell someone online to "kill yourself"
>the madman actually does it
>go to prison for manslaughter

This is what's coming Sup Forums. How does it make you feel?

yahoo.com/news/court-oks-trial-girl-texted-boyfriend-urging-suicide-150603008.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Zbzr0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_methods
youtube.com/watch?v=xptX6dC8ePs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sounds fine to me. Bitch shouldn't be encouraging suicide.

Makes me want to kill myself

I'm fine with it. It's one thing to tell some random faggot on Sup Forums or youtube to kill themselves. But when it's a boyfriend or someone else who's close to you there is a line that has been crossed.

This desu

>involuntary manslaughter

How is that involuntary?

This, she seems like a psycho, so nothing of value was lost, except for some poor robot.

not like you would encourage suicide, riiiiight?
you've never told anyone on the internet to "kys", riiiiight?

what is wrong with her head?

good lord look at her hairline

Saying kill yourself to some random faggot online who isn't even suicidal is a far cry from encouraging your boyfriend, who you know is in the process of committing suicide as you speak, to kill himself.

>How does it make you feel?

Amused that he went through with it and amused that she's getting punished.

Perfect, everyone who says "kill yourself" should be hanged

>EX GF PISSING ME OFF
>WONT STOP TALKING ABOUT HER SEX LIFE AND TAKING PLAN B
>ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
>GET HER ON THE PHONE
>TELL HER I WILL COME TO HER HOUSE AND BLOW HER FUCKING BRAINS OUT WITH MY AR 15
>THE BF GETS ON THE PHONE
>TELL HIM TO MEET ME SO I CAN SHOOT HIM IN THE HEAD
>HE STARTS ACTING LIKE A BITCH
>THREATENS TO CALL THE COPS
>DOESNT REALIZE I WAS ON A BURNER PHONE
>DOESNT REALIZE HE DIDNT RECORD THE CALL

RATE ME Sup Forums

This.

This was clearly something that lasted for weeks, if not months.

here's what happened:

>woman is incapable of understanding male suffering
>assumes man will act the way she would in any given situation
>woman knows she'd never actually kill herself and only threatens to do so for attention
>assumes man is only crying out for help
>encourages him to kill himself in hopes of cashing in on any resulting drama

I am suicidal and Sup Forums told me to kill myself.

she deserves it and everyone would agree if you all read the transcript

the guy wanted to back out, but she convinced him to do it anyway
and she tried to get him to kill himself for months

it wasn't simply her telling the guy to off himself, she was convincing him to do it over time

what if he only killed himself because he was cyber-bullied by Sup Forums? what if a "kys" from some user got him in the truck? sure, he texted her but she didn't put him in there

>women standing trial
retarded

Well we didn't know that.

Now that I do, instead of telling you to kill yourself I'll tell you to harden the fuck up.

Foreseeability.

There is a difference between telling a stranger on the internet to kill themselves and telling someone you know personally who you also know is really suicidal to kill themselves.

KYS OP you fucking faggot

This desu senpai

also

>she

That's retarded. It's basically saying that she is responsible for his death. People do not kill themselves just because someone told them to.

Supreme Gentlemen/10

lol you fag
anyone who killed himself over that Gremlin look-a-like was getting picked off sooner or later, Darwinism and all that

Not bad, now you just need to find an iron clad alibi one day and Nancy Kerrigan the guy when he comes out of his house

Suicide is illegal. Conspiring in someone's suicide therefore is also illegal. Have fun explaining to the jury you were just being edgy.

>DONT ACTUALLY KILL ANYONE
ahhahahafaggot/10

This senpai

>kys means kill yourself
At last, I truly see. kys

what was her end game though?

To get him to kill himself, because she's a sick fuck.

oh jeez, i hope i can find someone to talk me out of killing myself

She literally told him to get back in the car once he started to express doubt and egged him on to do it for weeks beforehand. She then bragged about it to her friends.

Knowing this, it definitely crossed the line into something criminal.

She didnt just post kill yourself faggot she coached him through it so she could exploit it.

Wow she did what half the boards try to do daily. If she can go down, this site be fucked by precedence

She wanted sympathy.

Sympathy and attention. I'm not even kidding. That's what she has stated on record.

>taking any bullshit from an ex

betacuck/10

Are her alien persuasion powers stuck in that bowling ball of a skull she has? We should dissect her brain.

kys

Profit from being a victim after.

>pretending you know the facts
this is old news dipshit
and she pressed and harassed him into actually killing himself, al the while knwoing he's been fence sitting on suicide for a long time

She coached him through it we have had threads about this.

The case was she kept encouraging him and told him ways to do it. Then when he was wanting to back our she egged her on. Still stupid, but just telling someone kill yourself won't get you in trouble.

archive.is/Zbzr0

That's like saying
>"I'm going to kill you!"
While just playing around

Obviously it's not a serious threat.

Whereas if you had a loaded gun to their head and said
>"I'm going to kill you"

kys

>omg look im le sad
>if u put me in jail ill le cry ;(

She's an idiot. I've been in an instance where my current ex-girlfriend's ex boyfriend was telling her he wanted to kill himself while I was dating her. The dude somehow had my number and texted me that he was going to kill himself. Now, I didn't know the guy and was pretty sure he was saying that for attention and sympathy, I knew better than to antagonize him because on the small chance he did, and the cops see me telling him to go ahead, I could be held liable somehow. So I told him that suicide doesn't sound like a great idea and to stop texting me.

She gets to enjoy hell too, now.

If you do it then OP should go to jail.

This is the dumbest case in American history...Words did not kill him he did.

I wouldn't be telling someone to kill themselves if I had those inbred british 5head genes

she didn't just tell him to "kill himself" she encouraged him for weeks and even told him when he was in the car to do it

>not like you would encourage suicide, riiiiight?
>you've never told anyone on the internet to "kys", riiiiight?

Yes there's no difference between a random user telling you 'KYS' and your gf telling you to stop being scared and get back in your DIY gas chamber

finally I understand what kys means.

I thought it was some german snark term meaning kiss / thanks.

Kill yourself and fuck teh body.

>tell someone to kill themselves
>the madman actually does it
>you get punished because of another person's actions

HOLY FUCK THAT PIC!
WHAT A TURNAROUND!

>#FATLIVESMATTER
time to find me a fatty!

Hi NSA.

So now people who are suicidal have an additional motivation for killing themselves: getting people who harassed them sent to prison.

I could be completely wrong then,
I've mostly seen it said in threads where OP is saying he's gonna kill himself

god damn i hate women. you know every fat woman would do this given the opportunity

kys

She influenced him to commit suicide. Her actions probably caused his death by suicide. I understand that this is not the same thing as stabbing someone in the throat, but there's no question that she took advantage of his volatile state. She should be executed.

She's a bitch, but to charge somebody for manslaughter for telling a person, who is not affected by narcotics such as hallucinogens, to kill himself is inane. She's abetting a crime (suicide), sure, but ultimately the choice of suicide was solely up to the dude.

This.

It's one thing to say it to someone who can take a joke, but it's not something you'd do to someone who most likely had clinical depression.

Classic white American girl.

>tell guy to kill himself
>then proceed to fish for attention in social media
>creates even a fundraiser off his suicide

Hello citizen, have you been abiding the law?
Can you tell me who Sup Forums is?

There is literally nothing wrong with suggesting someone kill themselves. That girl didn't force him to kill himself. Hell, if I'm ever in a position to see someone on the side of a building or a bridge I'm going to yell "Jump!"

It's ultimately up to the idiot on the side of the bridge whether he takes his own life. She didn't point a gun at his head and order the guy to do it.

I'm going to assume a whale married a whale

>not encouraging husband to also lose weight before divorcing
What a disgusting slut

>She's an idiot. I've been in an instance where my current ex-girlfriend's ex boyfriend was telling her he wanted to kill himself while I was dating her. The dude somehow had my number and texted me that he was going to kill himself. Now, I didn't know the guy and was pretty sure he was saying that for attention and sympathy, I knew better than to antagonize him because on the small chance he did, and the cops see me telling him to go ahead, I could be held liable somehow. So I told him that suicide doesn't sound like a great idea and to stop texting me.

Shiieeet I'd be the kinda guy that tells him to proceed, and even send him a how-to manual for his convenience. If the guy then hypothetically kills himself, would that make me liable for his stupid decision?

your greentext scenario is not a faithful representation of the facts of this case

kill yourself

She isn't guilty. This isn't protected under freedom of speech, because her direct convincing led to his death. It's the same as coercing someone to murder your rival, you are just as guilty.

That's what I never understood.

If you're stupid enough to kill yourself because a stranger on the net told you to, you're probably better off out of the genepool desu senpai.

Yup pretty much. Years ago they'd just cut themselves for the attention but it doesn't do as much for them anymore. They've moved onto killing their BFs

should be voluntary manslaughter with 15 years of prison T B H

Shit and i forgot picture as usual.

Fuck psychopaths like her

Meh, the picture doesn't bother me too much.

Same shit happened to my dad with his hot ex-wife. When the beauty fades, and the free dinners stop, they come back to the man that treated her right.

His ex-wife is now batshit crazy and lives in the foothills. It may happen to this woman, but it may not. Either way, if the man is smart he will see he dodged a bullet.

Also, the kids will hate her. You think her kids' schoolmates don't hear this woman being talked about? Think the parents don't know what a piece of shit this woman is? The real victims, as usually with shitty women, are this kids.

This will forever be known as "the Sup Forums precedent".

KYS kthx

Idk man I just didn't want to take the chance. I wanted to tell him to just do it instead of telling me why you want to, but I didn't want to put my job and stuff at risk because the world we live in is retarded. I didn't want to be in this chicks position because some dude I've never met decided to bother me and I was just trying to get him to fuck off

Something being morally reprehensible doesn't necessarily make that thing illegal. This case sets a dangerous precedent.

This.

t. dubs checkem

qt

>this person is allowed to walk around unsupervised

This situation is completely different

So it's illegal to tell someone how to kill themselves? Someone better tell wikipedia.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_methods

Great plan. No one will ever know it was you.

youtube.com/watch?v=xptX6dC8ePs

This. I read what she was saying to him awhile ago. It was creepy, everyday asking if he was ready and so forth.

>I am suicidal and Sup Forums told me to kill myself.

It obviously didn't work, so what's the problem?

This makes me so angry. Even so angry that she is basically being shown as a hero in the female community. She is even appearing on the daily show or someshit next week. This is fucking disgusting.

BUT WAIT - will the law be interpreted as such? Because this could set a whole new anti-h8 speech precedent online

I never tell people to kill themselves. I just berate them in other ways.

Teenager/10

Many keks