Colombia
>unique beverage
aguapanela

Pay no attention to my flag gentlemen.

yo soy el [unico colombiano con bandera gringa aqui ...fuera de mi tabl[on

no u

what's it made from?

> flag
> kvass i guess? it's eastern european and is too old to know exactly where is came from

panela is used everywhere but has different names, even south indians have it, it's not unique

The only thing I like about this place so far.

1. Flag
2. Tequila, Pulque, Mezcal, Sotol, Rompope, Charanda, Bacanora, Tepache, Colonche, Atole, Tejuino and Chocolate :^)

Among others

Sugar canes are extracted of their sugar, a sugar rock is made from the extracted sugar (it's then called panela), then you boil the rock and get a delicious warm drink, you could also add lemon to it and drink it cold.
It's basically a sugar cane lemonade.

do they have a drink that they make from it, the indians? is it poo imbued?

We call that piloncillo in Mexico, you add no other flavoring to the hot water? Here we use it to make Mexican coffee

Looks nice, lots of alcoholic beverages being posted, i was expecting more tea like beverages.
Lived in mexico a few years, i have consumed some of those, pulque and atole are my favorites.

My family drinks it flavorless, sometimes we toss some cheese in there though.

kek, in Mexico panela is a type of cheese

Is it the same kind that gets put on elote?

>do they have a drink that they make from it, the indians?
yes, they're also the main producer of it

having an unique name doesn't make it unique

???

That would be fresco but you could use panela as a substitute. I personally find panela to be somewhat flavorless but it's miles ahead of cottage cheese if you want something low in calories

That little lead on the top really makes that cheese look appetizing.

>your cunt
Sweden
>unique beverage
Black man's sperm

Pay no attention to my flag gentlemen.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah, it's a good trick, since panela is a very mild flavored cheese and it also does feel light to eat (high water content) the really enjoyable way to use it is if you're having something like say machaca with beans and tortillas, you can cut big cheese slices to add to that as opposed to just settle for sprinkiling fresco, even if you do use mre than usual like I do, so you get this really enjoyable large chunks of piece which can go well with very spicy food.

The shit tier way to eat panela is use it for quesadillas, it melts badly and releases a lot of water, but it's what people on a diet tend to do. It's not that it's unpleasant but it's noweher near as good as proper quesadilla cheese.

>panela for quesadillas
People do this?

I think i might've had it at some point, is it like tofu?

yup, sad but true

yeah, you've had it, you couldn't really compare any other Mexican cheese to tofu

sad this thread didn't get any gooks or brits talking about their teas.