If everything is basically meaningless to Atheists, why should we allow them to vote? They have no moral compass...

If everything is basically meaningless to Atheists, why should we allow them to vote? They have no moral compass, and they don't care what kind of world they leave behind when they die and go to hell.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4rg8innCuN4
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/u7pQHnIcazOwyGy3rtE6KA/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If everything is basically meaningless to Atheists, then how could they possibly understand why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch?

The hell is with that girl and theology post?

I Agree

But if Atheists have no moral compass what is to stop them lying to get to vote, or murdering anyone who tries to stop them?

If Christians are such instigators, why should they be allowed to run for leader positions?
See your stupid logic? Not every atheist is set on destroying the world with evil left wing ideals.

Because Humans are naturally programmed to care

this, OPs being a spammy faggot

You have it backwards. Everything on earth is basically meaningless to christians.

Whatever happens, they're going to spend eternity blissfully sucking gods cock either way.

>you need religion to have morals

Lmao

Do you really believe Atheists find everything meaningless? I'm not talking about those militant lefty "Atheists". Just the average person who doesn't believe in god/religion. Why does someone have to believe in a christ/heeb/terrorism god in order to be considered someone who finds meaning in life?

YOUR NAME IS MOON CHILD !

> Christians are instigators
Based on what?

Fuck off with this pointless accusation

OP will respond to his thread any minute now

Just you watch

if religion is required for morality, is america's separation of church and state immoral? should we become a theocracy?

The "all atheists are nihilists" meme is probably one of my top favorites

Is there something wrong with her?

If everything is basically meaningful to Theists, why should we allow them to vote? They have too many moral compasses, and they don't care what kind of world they leave behind when they die and rot in the earth.

MODS

MODSMODSMODS

"If"

But everything isn't meaningless to atheists, so you entire argument is pure shit.

it seems religiously based moral compasses cause muslims to blow themselves up, jews to brainwash goys, and christians to touch altar boys.

The girl is Europa out of youtube.com/watch?v=4rg8innCuN4

If there is no god
then theists were deluding themselves to believe that there is meaning

Universal suffrage, bitch.

All atheists are not nihilists, but they should be if their atheism is actually rooted in logic rather than social trends.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/u7pQHnIcazOwyGy3rtE6KA/

I must have missed that part of the bible that mandates molesting altar boys.

This, they don't even believe that the earth will be forever theirs or god's

this

we're just animals

never forget that

>He thinks people who have no spiritual aspect in their lives can be truly moral

>implying anyone is truly selfless

>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
It's the Neverending Shitpost

>he thinks you need a strict dogma/religion for spiritualy
lmao

Define truly moral

Pro tip: You can't.

kek, he ALWAYS does prove us wrong

But none of those things are true.

>there are actually people whose life is based entirely on their religion

That is so sad when you think about it

>If everything is basically meaningless to Atheists

False assumption.
All people have some general moral compass, but the question is:"for what, or for whom?", which in most cases is selfishly for one's self. All of us want to feel connected to the world, a sense of purpose but it is always about determining to what extent a person lives for themselves with no sympathy, or concerned for others. If a person wishes to live so selfishly while leaving others to be harmed directly as a result sooner or later the person will suffer the retributions of their selfishness.

Ethics and spirituality aren't mutually exclusive.

I realize this is a weak troll, but seriously.

Not all athiests are nihilistic.

Morality is key to winning the battle against societal entropy. It serves measurable a utilitarian purpose.

I must have missed the part about atheists thinking everything is meaningless and having no moral compass.