I'm a third gen Pakistani Brit who's late thirties, has a doctorate...

I'm a third gen Pakistani Brit who's late thirties, has a doctorate, earns more than most of your parents combined and is very happy with life. I'd just like to know what you guys think about that.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/t2FjcZ1-zqk
youtu.be/uP1kXiUxy1w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_D._Putnam
people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

good for you

Aye, but you'll always be a Paki.

>gets a doctorate just to make this thread.

Oh boi

Thank you

I know.

>Pakistani Brit
no such thing

You say that, until I operate on your mums leg to stop her from getting an infection and losing control of her spine.

>irrelevant babbling

like i said, no such thing.

I shall just assume that you're from Yorkshire.

how much do you earn ?

GO BACK.

You have all that and still have to seek validation in Sup Forums of all places?
what a waste.

only one thing can save you , did you voted leave ?

Can't mate, I'm not from an EU country so nothing shall happen. Unfortunately free travel will also continue so more immigrants for you! Back to the dole queue for you, Barry!

You come from the most cousin-inbreeding national abomination in history, Pakistan. Where 2/3 of all marriages are between 1st cousins. Genetically, you Paki, semi-literate vermin are nothing but Jerry Springer guests with a permanent suntan. The poo-in-loos should have nuked you Pakis into a radioactive memory decades ago.

I'd change hospitals if I was ever assigned a paki doctor.

If everyone in Britain was a Pakistani the country would come crashing down. If everyone was a white Brit they'd muddle on.

Yet we still speak far better English than you yank-lads.

Pretty impressive.

You'll never not be a nigger though.

no actually we speak proper english, the dialect you people speak comes from people mimicing fancy london folk attemping to be unique

>UK
>implying his mum wouldn't be put off for surgery ten times over two years
>implying she wouldn't die from the shitty surgery goatfuckers do
Wew lad

I'd gladly save your life, what does that say about you?

Eh, you Paki's are alright. So long as you do your time in "Our NHS" and don't treat the Poles properly.

Literally don't give a Shit to be honest mate.

We generally don't care about Pakistani academics. It's the paki pedo rings and terrorist cells that we don't like.

depends. are you mudslime?

Good job, user!

>proper english

You taking the fucking piss? It's like an entire country of mongs.

>and is very happy with life
And yet you are here.

they all have to go back

Well, either you are a paki or a brit. Multiculturalism does not work. If you are not a full brit, leave the country.

But good that it worked out for you. Well done.

>Pakistani Brit
You can't be both, it's one or the other.

You could only have accomplished that in a white man's country you know.

Because your people and your heritage are absolute garbage.

as long as you aint one of those backward as fuck ones its fine

its the lack of intergration i hate...im from bolton and some of the ones up here are fucking intolerable.

Shut it hot dog!

Your men Johnson and Farage have been very quiet on this matter recently, suspiciously quiet.

When you rape british women, do they apologize or thank you for it?

fuck off proxynigger

youtu.be/t2FjcZ1-zqk

Small edit: imo this counts for 2 gen+.
I'll move to another country and while I will never be a full member I'll make sure my children will be. I can hardly be a full member of the country, I'd have to grow up there.

They misspelt chalk.

B T F O

When does your martyrdom operation begin?

THINGS THAT OP MADE UP : THE THREAD

Nice photo of your wife and her ex.

>These are your people

youtu.be/uP1kXiUxy1w

I am not so selfish as to take lives for the sake of ego. I save the lives of those who apparently despise me. That in itself is martyrdom.

get White, or get out.

Here's the thing: when there's only one or two or a handful of you lot then everything is generally fine.

But please explain why once your group reaches critical mass that you start to shit things up, especially when you're muslims.

It really does seem like it's only muslims who move to the west from their shitty countries and then demand that the west change its ways and traditions to suit the muslims or else the muslims go raping and killing.

I have never heard from a single Hindu or Indian that the west should stop eating beef. But as soon as the muslims arrive we all have to be conscious of pork.

I'd rather none of you come then deal with the bullshit demands. If you don't like the west then leave.

Well at least you fucking realised. Why the fuck would anyone worth a damn come here? And they all fell for it just to shout their fucking buzzwords. Pathetic. You though, you're alright.

At what date, time and location can we expect you to blow yourself up?

You'd rather none of them come and THEN deal with the bullshit demands? Sort your syntax out mate.

A doctorate in poo analysis

>pic related
If someone walked up behind you and shot you in the head you'd have it coming and I'd laugh.

lets see the degree fag

To be completely fair that's 100% reciprocated. Only the people you oppose probably wouldn't laugh. Don't know if they're wrong or right to be honest.

Yup, my entire argument becomes invalid because I used "then" instead of "than." Well played.

I'm white and I make more than you. Lol at this thread lol.

Well it's a typically American thing. Very silly accent, which leads into a very silly train of thought. Do you also mix up border with boarder?

I honestly don't give a fuck m8

Enjoy your freedom

why do you take pride in being from some country that your grandparents found so shit and disgusting they moved to some island on another continent?

Not my parents, they are millionaires but continue

What, like Poland? I shouldn't jest, the Polish cleaners I know are fucking brilliant.

what are you even talking about? i'm not planning on moving anywhere.

how about you answer my question, dr. patel?

Are you quintessentially British?

That you could help your own people well with that degree and that you need to GO BACK.

It doesn't matter how well integrated you are. Your mere presence is lowering quality of life for everyone around you. Multiculturalism is poison.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_D._Putnam

You've clearly not moved. It's a British joke that the Polish are the janitors, cleaners etc. Fucking fantastic night out though, friendliest fuckers in the world.

I have a high school education and I guarantee I make more than you. How do you feel about that?

your not pakistani your a runaway looking to be better and not help where you came from, why do you live in whiteland becasue poo land sucks, but worst of you chose to better the white mans nation and act all better, thanks you pajit slave, you help us more then youever helped another pajit.

i hate to repeat myself, but you're still dodging it

>why do you take pride in being from some country that your grandparents found so shit and disgusting they moved to some island on another continent?

What do you guys not understand with the term 3rd generation? I was born in Britain and have been here longer than the majority of my bloody patients!

I can stand a pissing match and would most likely win but how much do you help your community with your job? How many lives have you saved?

Why you feel the need to brag about it in a cake decorating appreciation forum?
Doesn't your religion expects you to be modest?

I do not take pride in my ineffectual past. My skin is brown though and this gets the backs of you lot up though which is why I posted, have a holiday from work and required entertainment.

My parents were Hindu but I said fuck that and went full British.

I'm a CCIE R&S that works for the Military Industrial complex. I save plenty of lives by aiding my fellow Americans put your Muslim dogs in the dirt where you belong. Do you enjoy your borders getting endlessly ignored as our superior technology rains death upon the pieces of shit you harbour and all the little lemmings that surround them?

If you wanna go toe to toe, you can show me yours and I'll show you mine. Tax form/401k savings and any assets you got and I'll post mine. Block out whatever you want, dog.

You claimed to be Pakistani. How come you now say Hindu? All Hindus after the separation had to either convert or leave.
Mmmmm makes you think. Nice bait tho

What do you not understand about the fact that your mere fucking presence as a shitskin is lowering quality of life for the native population?

You are not british and will never be. Read the fucking article I linked and deport yourself.
You can rationalize it all you want but you literally are bad for the white people around you.

Fuck you and your shitskin ways. Fuck off back to pakistan.

Jesus fuck, this needs to be a new copypasta.

>convert or leave
What, like my great grandparents? When they came to the UK? 3rd gen you silly bollocks.

wtf why is he doing that to that fucking toddler??

Your English is a tad too good to be a second language. How long has your family been there?

anyone who feels the need to brag is deeply insecure. probably because you know you are not human

Yeah, well I am white.

Checkmate.

Tits or GTFO

No need to be rude. In any case don't you have anything better to do on a Friday night rarer than posting lies on an image board. Get a life mate

I'm practically white as well for all it matters. My mam was white as was my gran. Got bullied from both sides growing up, came out better than the lot of them. Turns out, skin colour means fuck all.

>My skin is brown though and this gets the backs of you lot up though which is why I posted
or maybe it's that you're calling yourself "pakistani" in the very first sentence, even though you're actually a 4th gen immigrant, so your assimilation process completely failed - the opposite of what most pro-immigration people claim.

No reason to lie, bloodbum. On holiday, drunk and having a shit laugh winding cunts up.

Why the fuck would I care about you.
FUCK OFF NORMALFAG

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

3rd gen...3RD GEN! Learn to read kapolski. Yes I'm appreciative of my bloodline but I'm culturally more British than half the silly chav kids I have to pump the stomachs of after they've went a bit too mad. I'm clearly more British than most of you since you lot just get angry rather than ramp up the bantz. The yanks are beating you in the banter barn, the fucking yanks!

people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf

Schisms.

You're a good lad.

Are you fucking retarded?
You literally just thought that I'm a german person living in england posting through a german proxy or what?

You will never be european. People will always subconsciously perceive you as a foreign body and an invader and pic related is the result.
No amount of denial or mental gymnastics are gonna change the fact that your existance alone is bad for the white people around you.
Deport yourself. Never return. You and your potential children will always be a negative factor for the native populations.

Go and make your own country, Pakistan, a better place. We don't want or need you here - but Pakistan needs you. See ya later, shitskin.

FUCK OFF EU

Share with us how often doctors and nurses are shagging in the hospital.

Great job not being worthless filth I guess?

Hopefully you'll make something of your fortunate life instead of shitposting on an Indonesian Ceramics website.

I've literally never even fucking been to Pakistan! So fucking much for your melting pot ideals bloody yank.

That's confidential. (It's not as kinky as you think but it happens)

>complaining about someone being in the UK
>"WE"
>US Flag

r u dum

Your only option here is to not even acknowledge anything I said.

Accepting Putnam's findings as accurate would leave you with the conclusion that self-deportation is the only virtuous thing you could do here.
Instead you ignore it so you can continue to paratesize white societies and destroy our sense of community and belonging.

I very much doubt that you're a doctor.

But can you poo in the loo?

>earns more than most of your parents combined

My parents are rich as fuck you stupid paki cuck

Im a third gen Charizard, i have ten badges and earn more than most of your pokemons combined and is very happy with life. I'd just like to know what you think about my flamethrower.