youtube.com/watch?v=jL7cgMiGKL0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_for_the_New_American_Century
takeoverworld.info/Grand_Chessboard.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transair_Georgia_airliner_shootdowns
youtube.com/watch?v=3CNeDtZmpjU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good.

you sound like my mom
She thinks the USSR still exists and won't have it any other way.
She denys the berlin wall coming down too.

They just envy our multiculturalism.

Good. Fuck Russia.

t. russian

if you actually support russian subhumans then you are still blue pilled and most likely underage. there are no good guys in world politics, but russians are subversive scum

>Anyone who says "good" sounds like mom

Wait..wait I know this one
how's her heart doing?

So we are. GEt fucked

Oh God! Whatever will the EU do without cheap oil!

Against Russia over who???
Why is the EU doing this?

Poster's mentality is no different than:

youtube.com/watch?v=ADINuxdKC4A

If one day we ever have ww3...It'll be because of the US political/zionist/neocon influence...Not because of Russia.

>ukraine

no such thing

good, that manlet needs to be put in his place, preferably a sebirian cuckshed with all his jewish friends.

Good, it will make it ok in the end

If one day we have a ww3.

why bother talking of what hasn't happened. talk to me about Russia cooperating with the Nazi's just before ww2.

What's to stop England from making trade deals with Russia now if the EU plays hardball with England?

>not because of russia
:D

This is good because it will actually hurt the EU more than it will Russia, and the population will want to tear it down.

possible sanctions against england

You'll always be Russian. Enjoy your forced gender reassignment in the good ol' USA faggot

>Eu stage coup in Ukraine removing leader replace with puppet
>Crimea holds referendum to return to Russia from Ukraine nigger economy
>EU puts sanctions on Russian aggression

Seems legit.

I will be domestic terrorist on EU if there is war with Russia.

their leaders who are yours to, hand dogs.

The globalists at the EU are trying to start a war to justify their own existence, you know

If another country votes to leave, I bet they start shooting you all shortly thereafter

So nothing? Sanctioning a non EU country that can make its own autonomous trade deals surely won't lead to more tension...

butthurt belt on guard :3

> open video
> see face

>mfw the EU inadvertently starts WW3 and gets BTFO

Good

I agree, but try explaining the reality of russia to Sup Forums teens sustaining themselves on memes.

spierdol ebaniy kutas. If you're over the age of 18 and had half a brain to study your own history you would despise russia with all your heart.

Did Russia remove it's tanks and troops from Eastern Ukraine yet?

No?

Fuck Russia. What did they think would happen. They keep doing the same thing and expect different results.

Fuck off faggot. I am a legal immgrant from Europe and consider myself an American first ever since I received my citizenship.

There can be NO double allegiances if you are a citizen of the united states.

Telling a pole he should hate Russia because an American says he should. Tippity top kek

>Ukraine

Literally who?

Do you have proofs?

Like i said above;...that's neocon mentality. You guys have 19 trillion in debt yet still want to govern the planet... You will fall just like the roman empire.
Thankfully not all americans are as brainwashed as you.

just remember that your enemy is businessmen and politicians

soldiers dindu nuffin

>"B-but you're in debt!"
Aren't you part of the EU?

>French Empire

who? when?

putin is basically just waiting for the EU to collapse. when it finally does, he will make his move.

good, their marxist BS is the source of all evil

Juncker you mean? youtube.com/watch?v=XPgiI46FCDU

least we can trade with them now

cheeki breeki

Oh god, you guys got that shit too?
It's cancer, kill it now while you still can.

???
Its absurd. Why are we fucking with Russia? I don't get the anti russian views these days

(((Neocons)))
youtube.com/watch?v=jL7cgMiGKL0

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_for_the_New_American_Century

takeoverworld.info/Grand_Chessboard.pdf

Russia was a good boy he didn't do nuff'n

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transair_Georgia_airliner_shootdowns

Only thing getting fucked is the Russian economy.

His move to do... what, exactly?

God damn Finland needs to get out of the EU.
These sanctions are hurting our economy for absolutely zero benefit to us. It's fucking retarded. I'd much rather have good trade relations with Russia, than take part in some retarded dick waving contests and powerplays between West and the Ruskies.

The sooner we get out of the EU, and start having independent politics that serve our interests again, the better. As it is, EU, and it's retarded policies are harming us more than Russians have harmed us in a better part of a century.

Yes we are. And guess what ? We're your slaves. The EU was originally pushed by the Cia. It weakens us and we blindly obey the USA for neocon/zionist interests.
We're following a catastrophic foreign policy that is not in our interests...
My so called "president" (america's lap dog)...Followed US orders & bombed Gaddafi...We labeled our enemies as "freedom fighters" (now we call them ISIS)...
We're in debt , the US too...And it seems like we'll go down the toilet of history because we're following your orders.
Sadly , smart and reasonable people aren't governing your country and western europe is paying for it.
You should've elected Ron Paul instead of that coon neocon puppet Obama...

>It's cancer, kill it now while you still can.
We are multicultural since 1552.

Reminder the foremost supporters of this are the UK, US and Poland.

It's because Russia is the only existing superpower that can challenge american hegemony, russia knows this, russia doesn't do as americans tell them, russia does what is good for russia.

And that is the only reason anyone wants Russia destroyed; not because Russia is threatening to attack, but because Russia has shown they have and will decide their own fate, not brussels and not washington.

The average pleb you see here who thinks we should go to war with russia, always tries to play it off like it's Russia that will attack us and not the other way around. These people are just useful idiots or shills.

Hear here!

this was fuckin four years ago

Yes, but divided into cultural sections. Its not the same as importing millions into an area.

Why is EU launching sanctions now? Isn't their economy at risk even without sanctions because brexit?

They have took the decision to step it up rather than step back.

Its been going on since they knew brexit would he close.

Putin shill BTFOd!

But you'Re nnot faggots who would let fellow Russians get beat up on the street when you see it, are you?

Fixit pian veliseni.

>Russia
>Superpower

sanctions against russia reminds me of communism or north korea

nothing improving as new trades arent happening. its like EU wants everything stay still

Protectionism m8

They talk a lot about free trade, but as soon as protectionism can be wielded like a cudgel to attack their enemies, they'll freely use it.

You'd see the same sort of thing in a one-world dystopia too - anyone who tried to enact their own policies and decide their own way of things would be economically stifled, if not outright murdered.

globalism is about power and control, it has nothing to do with making the world a better place and it never has

Soon®

> who would let fellow Russians get beat up on the street when you see it, are you?
Absolutly barbaric, how could you think about me this way, man come one.
I would join.

Run Russia into the ground

Piss off mate, So far it's only Russia who have openly challenging ISIS and Erdogan's bullshit. They are the anti-hero.

I didn't know bombing civilian markets was challenging ISIS...

as more time passes...the more the EU reminds me of the ex-soviet union.

>sanctions against england
top kek
good luck germany

All you Russian lovers don't understand! Russia is HOMOPHOBIC!

stfu scum.

This "sanctions" is a shame for all western society
Putin has proven to the whole world that we can do whatever the fuck we want, invade, pillage and destroy, and nobody will stop us.
Because your leaders are pathetic cucks, unable to make decisions.
Remember 7th of August 2008, Georgia attacked our ally South Ossetia (Not recognised by most of you, but who gives a shit)
It took us one fucking day to retaliate, two days and georgian army is runing to Tbilisi with tails between their legs, leaving behind tanks and other valueable stuff, while their "president" chokes on his tie, and all of your media screaming like little girls.
This is how men do things.
This is what you should have done to save Ukraine, right after Crimea, accept Ukraine into NATO and send them troops.
They was begging for it.
But you are to weak and afriad, and now some arabs took away your countries without even a fight, just by dominative character alone.
Santions? For fuck sake, you cant even do fucking sanctions right. Putin had to show you how its done by creating his own sanctions, which are much harsher for world economy.

Do you support Vladimir Putin? But didn't he sell out your country to corporate interest?

>Expecting me to read all that shit

>fuck you and your country's jewy heritage

It's ok, since it's questionable will there be a EU by the end of those 6 months.

Don't pretend to care about Syrians, the side you support killed ove 1.5M people as collateral in the middle east.

>expecting murican to read
God no, its a good thing you still can move your eyes with all this fat around them.

you are like little girl you are not men.

>got one little corner of Ukraine where the local population is 90% Russian
>bombed a few ragheads in the desert

>Putin has proven to the whole world that we can do whatever the fuck we want, invade, pillage and destroy, and nobody will stop us

a little objectivity pls

I mean Russians are men but not you. you are exception

I'm honestly amazed your failed nation still has internet. Is there a requirement where you have to shill for putin before you can play dota?

>America supports ISIS meme

Hi there mr Trudeau, ready for another cuck-session with your wife?

I hate Trudeau. But why would you like Putin. Did he not use corporatism to make his friends rich at the expense of Russia?

I DONT WANT TO BE ENEMIES WITH RUSSIA

I FUCVKING LIKE THEM

WITHOUT RUSSIA THE UK, FRANCE WOULD BE DESTROYED

WE CAN NEVER EVER REPAY THAT DENBT

THANKYOU RUSSIA

SANCTIONS_STOP

But Putin sold out Russias resources to his rich frineds.

What a load of shit. Putin took Crimea, which has a 90% russian population anyways and belonged to Russia for most of its existence, except the two decades it belonged to Ukraine. The whole Ukraine thing was a big globalist funded bullshit including all the protests and Russian "ARMIES" entering the country. Pure bullshit.

Daily reminder that Putin is like Trump, he loves his country and plays 4D chess for fun.

Vital Sup Forums reading/watching

based Hitchens

German bros, we love you, but we are scared still./

Good. Russia sucks and it would be funny to watch them implode again.
Hahaha

implying the neo cons in Washington are any better, they started all the shit in Ukraine

youtube.com/watch?v=3CNeDtZmpjU

kek link

So Putin is almost as corrupt as Neo-cons? How is that good?

well what a surprise, the more sanctions the EU made against Russia the more business the US made with Russia.

Wonder who is behind that.

I think you'll find we are free from your grasp hans. Look for another country to sanction.

>Daily reminder that Putin is like Trump, he loves his country

You mean both pretending to give a shit about their country to make a fuck ton of money? Putin would sell Russia to the west if anyone actually thought that it was worth something.

They're already imploding again

Welcome to real world, burger!
Im sure you will find more amazing things here, like the fact that Russia is one of two strongest countries in the world (second being China) and we can fuck up all western civilization by ourselves.
But im not sure if your weak, low-iq brain can handle the truth, so its better for you to return to playing CoD, listening some rap music and eating burgers, just like a good goyim you are.

And I wonder why all polacks are shitposters