>current year
>not hating white people

youre on the wrong side of history

Fuck off nigger.

Sage goes in all fields, nigger.

Nice proxy you fucking cuck

Try living among them, then come back.

keep crying bitch nigger

This is weak trolling, even for a Serbian.

>2016
>still thinking it's wrong to be racist

Brexit won.
University sent an email about 'xenophobia' the butthurt from liberals is real. The 52% laugh.

Omg did that nigger literally just admit he is racist. Holy shit!!!

niggers go in all fields, especially cotton ones ;^)

>Sticks and Stones
>May break my bones
>But words will
>hurt forever

calling all niggers dumb is not racist if it is true

I don't give a fuck what color you are.

I've met mega redpilled blacks and I've met mega bluepilled whites, why would I judge you solely on your race?

It is the people that keep bringing this shit up, that are themselves, racist.

>fuck you.
No thanks, I don't believe in race mixing, nigger.

Nothing makes me harder than seeing nigger tears

>Niggers
>Crying about racism

They LOVE when someone is being racist to them. It justifies their lifestyles in their own mind.

Slovenian shitposters are becoming the new Aussies.

I'm not a racist but it's not unfair to acknowledge that the IQ of the average African is lower than the IQ of the average European and that the Northern climate encouraged higher levels of organization because the environment demanded planning for the future. There had been 10,000 years of evolution.

It's not everyone I assume, but the mix of a lower intelligence on average, bad education, politics, etc. are reason enough to not let the bulk of the third join civilisation. Personally I'm more or less for implementing something like the prime directive and stopping foreign aid until the natural balance is established again.

When Africa launches a satellite we could invite them to join us I suppose. So far they are not compensating higher birth rates with birth control, or rather our intervention created an environment most Africans can't handle on their own. On average.

Fuck you and your nickelodeon tier show.

She already dead so responding should bring her back to life, right?

What's hilarious about this graph is it's claiming there are as many niggers as Whites with ~143 IQ and that Whites stop at ~145 IQ while niggers continue to 150+!

a rascally arboreal appendage

fuck you

y've misinterpreted the axis with the plot
kys

"Racist" is almost meaningless nowadays. Political Correctness has caused facts to become racist. See the chart I posted? Blacks have gonorrhea at enormously higher rates than any other group in America. The chart is from cdc.gov. Now you're racist because you know that blacks are literally 1000% more likely to be carrying gonorrhea than whites. You fucking racist.

FACT: Black men are worse than cigarettes.

>Uses current year as an argument
>1 post by this ID

I'd drink the tears but I don't want aids

Leave, leaf.

:)

>image.jpg
This is how you tell someone's a faggot

Fuck u

Ok fine i love u mom

A FUCKING

fuck u leaf

Fuck you

shit

God damn, that Ronald is about the creepiest thing I've seen in a while.

this is why we need an upvote/downvote system

>2016
>killing my dad's coworker for the $20 in his wallet

uhm...

The grey line was so high I didn't notice it at first until I was checking the color guide for black

>Slovenia
>relevant, ever
ok bud

I don't think there are niggers within a hundred miles of you so keep crying in your gilded cage

...no

Race isn't the problem. There's no denying that certain groups due to geographic isolation have evolved to be slightly more adept in certain areas overall. However, there exist intelligent and hardworking people in all surviving populations because they are the reason that those populations survive at all. I guarantee at least 1/200 natural born africans have the potential to overwhelmingly contribute to society given the resources, even with the social structure there. That said, the real problem is socioeconomic status and social structure. True racism ruins the ability of colored smart hardworking peoples to contribute to society on their highest level. As a Hispanic (I'm half white) I agree with nearly everything on this board except for true racism. Nationalism is the answer to the problems you guys are attributing to racism. By closing borders, and selecting successful members of all races, a nation can reach a further potential output than one that deals based on race. My entire family is intelligent, with national merit scholarships and high scores on ACT/SAT. Don't be racist, Sup Forums, that's stupid and proves you are part of the whitenigger population. Be factual, (yes there are many lazy stupid colored people and there are statistics to prove it) and be nationalist. Solve the issue correctly and efficiently.

legendary

Fuck you

Fuck you, I have the immunity cat.

>nigger
>dad
>work

u wot

>2016
>Be nigger
>Finally saved up enough to get used computer at goodwill
>Looking for dad, who left you as a baby, on google
>See mugshot picture of him with "Racist" things about niggers in description
>Click it, takes you to Sup Forums
>See truths about niggers that you deny, you cry and pound keyboard
>2 days later figured out how to create a thread
>Use crying nigger picture asking "current year y u still hate me massa?"
>Thread of nigger hate
You don't understand we hate you because you use your race to get everything and think other have privilege
Oh and here's your dad's mugshot back

dad is white
coworker is white
killed by unemployed feral nogs

I care

f

,hjb

fuck you

can't risk meme magic

god blacks are so ugly, that picture made me gag. No wonder they are always so angry and shitty and resent beautiful whites.

>wakes up from crack binge
AAAAAAYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AYYOOO
>smacks lips together loudly
SO HOL UP HOL UP
>steals
SO U BE SAYIN
>gets jiggy wit it
SO HOL UP U BE SAYIN
>eats grits
AAAYYYOOO SO U BE SAYIN
>checks for nearest fried chicken joint
U BE SAYIN
>collects welfare
HOL UP HOL UP
>licks teeths and smacks lips
AYYYOO U BE SAYIN
>does the crip walk
SO U BE SAYIN
>opens a up a forty and pours some for his homies malcolm x and marthin luther king
HOL UP SO U BE SAYIN
>goes to check in with his parole officer
WE WUZ
>dindu nuffins
U BE SAYIN WE WUZ
>sucks air through teeth
AYYYOO HOL UP SO WE WUZ
>pulls up sagging pants
SO WE WUZ
>instinctively looks around for police
SO U SAYIN WE WUZ
>faints and then gets up repeatedly
SO WE WUZ
>shouts at movie theater screen
WE WUZ
>deals crack
SO HOL UP WE WUZ
>chucks spear
AYYYOO WE WUZ
>sets down cotton bale
HOL UP
>strokes welfare check pensively
SO WE WUZ
>throws gang sign
WE WUZ
>participates in a drive-by shooting
KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNGGGGGGGZZZZZZZ AN SHIIIEEEEEEEEETTTTT???
>learns kikongo

Why does your flag have a leaf on it?

Good post, France.
Underrated.

I'm not racist or xenophobic, I use due caution when dealing with people.

If a group of people are accomodating and hard working I am more likely to collaborate with them in the future.

If a group of people are not accomodating and are not hard working I am less likely to collaborate with them in the future.

The individual waves the flag for the multitude of groups they belong to. Be it race, nationality, religion or politics.

Conduct yourself in a proper manner and watch your group thrive.

take your (You)

Oh, sorry. I misunderstood.

Well. Just to be safe.

Leaf

Fuck you

supserstitious!!

Racism is a meme, both those who accuse people of it and those who are unironically racist. You're all memelords.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

fucking meme magicians

replied

racism is for niggers

fuck you fucking LEAF

A fucking leaf.

fuck

Why sheldon?

Joke's on you, I saw Immunity Cat

I am racist against my own race. What does that make me?

Take my (You) and gas yourself with it.

America was the best country in the 1950s because it was 90% white and had immigration laws to keep it that way

Eat my ass

bazinga

>>being racist unironically