Why are Nords so fucking gay now? I mean, weren't they Vikings and shit? What went so wrong?

Why are Nords so fucking gay now? I mean, weren't they Vikings and shit? What went so wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Paris_(885–86)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The transformation from Pagans to Christians, at least if you're talking purely Vikings.
As of nowadays, they're sitting on money and resources without any wars, so they become bored and gay.

Even Vikings were weak pussies, you know.

They can only kill peasants and monks. Against armed men, they shat themselves.

we aren't gay

the vikings were finno-black you fucking racist

What the fuck did you just fucking say to me you little bitch

this meme again
christians in europe killed almost nothing but peasants and innocent people for centuries. I'm glad that my viking ancestors murdered you kike worshipping subhumans, in fact we should've killed more of you.

You're also christians.

t. charles the simple

Why are Brazilians so fucking degenerate now? I mean, weren't they Jesuits and shit? What went so wrong?

t. Grandson of Charles le Simple (d'esprit)

Didn't Vikings literally capture Paris by rowing into the Seine

Vikings were gays

Just imagine what the inavoidable fuck would happen when full of healthy men in a small boat that would sail like a month

Uk has possibly the most rich history of gay shit being written about along with politicians being gay

Yet the land you stand on was formed from the blood of the English

We fucking slaughtered your pathetic kind frogshit. There is a reason why the greatest empire in the world at the time would use viking mercenaries.

why do you think they raped all living things as soon they saw land?

except we're not, danes are predominantly atheist.

t. monk-killer

t. gaulish normand who thinks he has vikang ancestors

You what?

You worthless cunts can't do anything right, except maybe accepting frenchmen as your masters.

The Scandinavian countries is almost 90% atheist..
Vikings ruled, simple as that. Some of the most wanted mercenaries, soldiers and warriors was vikings.

This discussion is about vikings lad, that image is irrelevant here.

they didn't even kill that many

the death toll for the viking raids is probably low compared to all the other conflicts that were going at that time

>t. gaulish
Yes
>t. normand who thinks he has vikang ancestors
No

I'm just not in the deny like you, Vikings literally buttfucked the French without having a large army. The pathetic king of france had to cede them half of Neustria which would become Normandy to stop the Viking massacres.

About as irrelevant as your bullshit "we fucking slaughtered your pathetic kind" bullshit.

>Vikings literally buttfucked the French without having a large army

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Paris_(885–86)

They fucking destroyed vikangz

cultural christians

franks had crossbows, vikings only had axes and canoes

>franks had crossbows

Bows are better, tb h (probably my anglo side)

>vikings only had axes and canoes

Are nordicks too stupid to make bows?

Vikings are savage barbarians, if it weren't for the christianism you snow niggers would still be burning villages and raping people

>would still be burning villages and raping people
Too bad we aren't.

Dumb enough to make boats efficient enough to sail across half the world and become the first non-native people to visit the Americas :^)

We aren't?

wew

The nord unironically feared the native

>vikings grow tired of the siege and sails to fuck shit up somewhere else
>your shitty king doesnt even try to stop them and later gave them a huge chunk of northern france
>write it off as a victory

>all this butthurt

So you wanted to fuck off and we allowed you to take Normandie?

lmao

nope, even our culture is based on pagan traditions, just like the rest of europe.

christianity destroyed europe forever and sent it into a dark age of ignorance and self-destruction. christianity is a mind-disease that is, thankfully, on its way out of europe and the sooner you kike-worshipping subhumans realize this, the better. fuck off back to the levant with your desert faith.

chill varg

>Nords
Fuck off Skyrimfag virgin. Use a real actual word

>sail across uncharted seas for months, not really knowing when you will see land or if the provision will even last that long
>finally arrive at unexplored continent just to be immideately attacked by savages the likes of which you have never seen before
Yeah no shit mate, I'm sure the French would fare much better if they would have made the journey insteas

varg is a nutcase but I agree with everything he says about christianity

Are you gonna kill someone in your submarine or do some people trafficking?

>not even natives like them

>Why are Nords so fucking gay now?
And WE WUZ ROMANS AND SHIET. People change and they are now rich as fuck; why should they need to behave like literal savages when they are living in the most developed nations in the world?

>varg is a nutcase
delet this

I love these threads desu

>why do people act different now compared to 1000 years ago

varg is too pure for this savage world

just kidding, varg is /ourguy/

gotta b a cultured thug m8.
can't let johnny foreigner ruin your nation

200 years of eternal peace and living on tutorial mode make you soft

Get 'im, goy!

That's just what Sweden and Greenland had. Denmark, Norway, Finland and Iceland all went to war during the 20th century.

>posts gay cringelord who took his LARPing for the emperor way too far

this.
winter war was propa hard on Winland

Very good post.

Some of his books are legit great

*sobs* w...why did that kike on a stick take over my manly, muscular, beautiful gods auuugh gahhh

it gets lonely on a shallow boat

>WE

>Rollo was baptized in 911
>England was conquered by "Northmen" in 1066
>went on to conquer the world as a Christian nation
>late 20th century
>a lot of people turn to Atheism
>thousands of British Atheist girls get raped by Muslims on their own island

Hurrrr Christianity is so weak. How deluded are you?

christianity is weak in the same way not beating your kids is weak

This doesn't make any sense, we actually were vikings.

wish we would get rid of these disgusting chr*stian flags

And you share nothing with them, you pathetic fucking piece of shit, so stop trying to identify with them. Your country is literally flooded with third world immigrants that rape your women and harass your people, and the only thing you do is ask for more. Scandinavian people are the biggest cucks on earth right now, don't even mention vikings.

kek triggered nordcuck. how ironic that the only history of Scandinavia worth more than horseshit took place after your Christianization and cultural conquest by superior Meds. Go cry some more with your mediocre tundra gods.

If by gay you mean most civilized and rich...

Nope, in fact, we were impoverished and constantly at war for all of our christian history, and it wasn't until we started shedding the christian ideology that our countries started improving. Our success today can be attributed to the fact that we are almost completely atheist.

Barbarism > Civilization

>Why are Nords so fucking gay now?
>now

why does denmark use the flag of the knights of malta?

we stole the flag from estonia