#fuckwhitepeople

#fuckwhitepeople

>(((schildbach)))

Second shoah then?

this is unironically a good thing, white christians are nothing but a detriment in the voting booth

christians in general are nothing but a detriment to society

"white" people is nothing more than a group of middle eastern peoples.

>le dashing gentleman face

>white
>people

this, pagans are based

wow, a tweet made by someone with like 100 followers. so significant. even I have more than this one

a mildly attractive future doctor, what do you have going for you that beats this?

don't answer this i know you're a fucking neet

>religious zealots
>people
Pick one and only one.

#fuckwhitepeople

>pr*testants
>christians
White Christians have always been a minority in the States, even back when the nation was founded.

You worship the zombie Jew, you're a Christian. That's the base requirement of all the Christian cults.

jesus was a god not a jew

Jesus was a Jew who started his own Jewish sect. Christianity at its core is just a branch of Judaism, nothing more.

are you retarded?

So he's a useless cunt who is only capable of speaking in movie quotes, got it.

Are you?
The Bible is just 'Torah 2.0: The return of Messiah'

>kraut last-name

eternal germ strikes again

>1 like
How do you faggots even find these cunts?

Seriously you dickheads give any dumb cunt air time and then act as though everyone who doesn't agree with you is automatically the lowest common denominator like these schmucks.

It's amazing how low the level of critical thinking is among people on the internet with strong political opinions.

I wanted to make an anti-white thread and I just searched the hashtag fuckwhitepeople for fun and I saw his tweet desu

But I wante

They only just became an oppressed minority? They've been pretending to be one for years

me cago en la leche merche

great use of your time m8

don't waste your entire life here

I am a Greek

Fuck white people

You know that "Huffington Post" is a 12-year-old blog? Not a genuine newspaper.

Yes, clearly a global Jewish conspiracy is behind this tweet with a single like.

>christian decline
good
>white decline
awful

mixed feelings. we'll just end up like some african or latin american shithole thanks to the way our government has handled immigration