It's not fair, bros. we deserved this win far more than the Asstros did. LA needed that win...

it's not fair, bros. we deserved this win far more than the Asstros did. LA needed that win, weve been loyal Dodgers fans through and through. we had the better, more talented team, and yet got robbed of the world series at the last minute. the game had to have been scripted.

if you watched the game when it ended, if it wasn't scripted, how come they ALREADY had hats and t-shirts celebrating the win? is that not fishy as fuck? do you know how long it'd take to produce those hats and t-shirts? they obviously already knew how the game was going to wind up, but it's impossible to come to THAT outcome considering we had a 90% chance of winning the final game.

LA doesn't deserve this. having a fucking FLYOVER state rub it in is disgusting and not even really earned. even if it wasn't rigged, it's obvious LA went easy on them out of guilt.

Bros....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>we deserved this win far more than the Asstros

No you didn't fuck you this was their first championship

weak falseflag attempt.

probably a typical gnats fan with their gay love-hate obsession with the dodgers

>not knowing they make gear for each potential winner
>not knowing they give the loser shirts to Bangladeshis and Africans
>not knowing there’s a generation of poverty struck people who believe the Buffalo Bills won four consecutive owls

Well shit, I didn't think of the hats and t-shirts thing. That's really odd.

Can any body explain this?

((((they))))

this is REALLY good bait

What’s there to explain?

Juiced balls

>excellent bait
>a gold hook
this is what soyboys actually believe

Teams make those championship shirts for both teams. Just when the team looses, in this case Los Angeles, they send the gear off to Africa or the middle East, etc..

Where can I order my LA Dodgers 2017 World Series champions shirt?

Are you retarded?

>buy your team, start almost 0 home grown prospects
>deserved to win

pick one

dodgers of the past 5 years are like a shitty version of the early 00s yankees, only they can't do anything in the postseason

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What did he mean by this?

>they send the gear off to Africa
nah, they leave it in a box and stick it in a warehouse somewhere, and 5-10 years down the road, they uncover it. sometimes it gets mixed up with the misprints/clearance stuff and ends up at outlet stores.

my old phone has a picture of the '04 Cardinals World Series Champions shirt, but I don't know where that phone is right now. Found them at an outlet store in '07 when they pulled out their winter gear as these were long sleeve shirts.

you have to remember, most casuals don't know who won a championship a few years later

but yeah, some of them end up being donated to africa

by typing "ha" repeatedly, he is expressing the motion and sound of laughter. in this case, he is trying to show that he is laughing at a Dodgers fan whose feelings were hurt due to losing the world series.

t. chinito

This.

purchase contract forbids selling them, they get RTV'd and sold below cost to rob reiner.

Move to Burkina Faso. Unicef or some other group of homos will give you one.

>like a shitty version of the early 00s yankees, only they can't do anything in the postseason

Early 00s Yankees were notorious playoff choke artists too.

wrong. they are contractually obligated to RTV them. you came across a shitty mismanaged retailer that fucking lost one of their casepacks in their own damn receiving
not sending that back probably prevented their company from receiving their refund and demolished their EBITDA. no wonder so many retailers are going out of business...

Get fucked doyer fag

Choking this hard in the World Series wasn't really that bad considering how enjoyable they were the rest of the season.

Its the choking year after year thing that makes me want to neck myself

> 5 NW West wins in a row
> Highest paid team since God knows how long
> 0 WS wins

Keep choking Doyers, your tears merely makes me stronger