Hey Russ fags, why does your country refuse to pull out of Ukraine...

Hey Russ fags, why does your country refuse to pull out of Ukraine? What do ordinary Russians think of the conflict/sanctions?

>believing the jew media

We cant pull volunteers out.

Because the EU insists on turning Ukraine from a neutral state into an EU satellite state.

If GRU pulls a coup in Canada and starts building military bases on your northern border, will you just shrug and let them?

Don't be stupid.

You do realize, that Russia illegally Annexed a Province in Ukraine and then proceeded to start a proxy-war in two regions in the East. If you want to see the truth never read Russian News or Ukrainian News they are both biased as fuck, listen to news from BBC or CNN. Companies which actually give valid information.

>"Why aren't you staying neutral?!"
>Invades
Yeah, I wonder why.

you can prevent military equipment owned by the state from crossing the border with your "volunteers"

Just let Russia takes Ukraine bro, it is not that hard to do. It is a shit hole country anyway.

"Just give Hitler the Czech boarder, they're a shit country anyway. We have a failing multi-national organization to focus on"

>ukraine

no such thing

Why should we do that?

generally countries don't just let people take whatever weapons they want from their military to go fight civil wars in other countries

>listen to CNN

Are you fucking serious?

Why would anyone listen to news that has legalized domestic propaganda against us the people?

Look it up, they are propagandists

Well some one need to take first step, right?

>refuse to pull out
"""""""ukranie""""""" residents like it

Go tell your lizard king Obama to fuck off and let Russia sell me cheap guns

I don't quite understand what you mean by that

it's called free will, you communist faggot

Russians dont know the first thing about pulling out

>Poland
>Defending Russia
That's rich

>What do ordinary Russians think of the conflict/sanctions?

Putin did nothing wrong t. ordinary Russian

Well if you dont understand what i ment, than you a fucking retard.
My condolences to your parents.

The US gave weapons to islamists in Libya and Syria

who are we to complain about Russia defending its borders?

>generally countries don't just let people take whatever weapons they want from their military to go fight civil wars in other countries
American Education at it's finest

I would vote for Putin if he ran for POTUS