Alright Sup Forums where do you draw the line? Let us all be honest, the niggers and muslims are barbaric...

Alright Sup Forums where do you draw the line? Let us all be honest, the niggers and muslims are barbaric. They are that way for a specific reason: Survival. If shit hits the fan, in any dozen of ways, who will have enough barbaric nature to survive?

How many of you are conscious enough to know where you are on the line? Are you still able to dig into the deep dark pit of barbarism if you must?

We are able to ponder these questions on an orangutan image processing board because of our barbaric forefathers, will we be able to hold onto it and build on it?

I think we 've been treated too well by our creation, society, and can't survive in brutal situations.
We cannot battle idiots, in their element. They will beat us from experience

I semi agree. The purpose of this post is to determine if people on this board think those born into the :soft life" will be able to revert to the barbarism required to create that life if need be.

that's only part of it though
there are tons of people who still do woodsman stuff, especially here in the US where we have gigantic stretches of uninhabited land
what's really going on is corruptive influences being spread throughout society

humans are extremely adaptable by nature, I think that anyone can harden up eventually, even the citydwelling liberals
all they need to do is survive long enough

Lol holy shit you are seriously asking this question?

The only thing holding any society back from imploding is police. You bet your ass I would eat your face and scalp you if I could.

I would bet your ass, in fact, ill take your cold dead ass :)

Good thread autist.

I bet my money the wolves would get to you before I could, leaf.

Nigger, don't confuse me with people from ontario. I walk outside for a smoke and wolves are standing in my backyard.

I'm not going to get in a macho pissing contest with you. I am in the deep woods, not urban suburbia.

My city is in the middle of a giant forest.

Like I said, the wolves will get you first. And I am not a nigger.

You sure talk like one. Wolves don't attack people normally, it's the cougars you need to worry about. I go walking in the woods all the time and I don't need a gun because I know how to not act like fucking food.

If a cougar comes up to you all you have to do is not run or turn your back. Bears are even more pussy, you just yell at them and hit a tree with a stick.

God damn you americans are pussies.

make sure you purchase a nice rifle so I can loot it off your corpse. I have never met such an insecure leaf I must be honest.

Like I said, complete autist. Did your daddy fuck you in the ass or something? Pretty aggressive.

ok, thank you for getting into a piss match you desperately avoided to derail the thread.

I didn't derail the thread at all, you went all bipolar after I answered your hypothetical, then you showed how little you know about animal behavior.

Basically it works like this, you group up with people and rebuild society, the ones that don't group up are dead meat.

This isn't the movies kid, when shtf you are going in a concentration camp.

Even if the economy went belly up, most of us "canadian pussies" would be fine because we have ranches and know how to forage.

You probably don't even know what to eat in the forest. You probably don't even live near one.

HAHAHAHAHAHhahahahahhahahahaha

Wide vocabulary for a leaf. Too bad the words you chose show your limited understanding of the world (((literally))) outside your door.

hmmm...I could kill anyone I view as a threat I think. Actually I ask myself such questions or put myself into scenarios and visualize it over and over again. Also I visalize "my own death"-scenarios time and again.

e.g. Yesterday I concentrated on and imagined to be clutched in a fight and ripping my opponent's carotid out with my teeth.

Over time I think one becames pretty desensibilized. Nearly nothing really shocks me and I've become a bit emotionless-appearing.

Whatever you say chief.

I don't even buy food, I get free eggs and sausage from my brothers farm.

There is tons of things to eat in the woods too. Wild mint, wild onions, wild strawberries. You would probably die from scurvy because you are so retarded.

Am I pissing hard enough for you?

ebin

I'm not even going to call you a leaf...

Thing is I read some books about how children were raised in the warrior-class (Spartans, Samurai etc.) in old times some years ago. They were told to think about such things before sleep and made that a habit for their entire life so I though: "Huh, let's try that."

>city
There's the problem.

Great, sounds good, but if you're some 60kg brittle-boned autist it's not going to make a difference how ferocious you believe yourself to be. Get in shape if you aren't already, don't let your dreams be memes.

t. someone who doesn't have daily violent fantasies and needs a big strong protector :^)