youtube.com/watch?v=29FFHC2D12Q
youtube.com/watch?v=imoUvzga-hY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How to become Greek

No nazi larping just forming ideas on how a country should be run
just like plevris and metaxas

>tfw no Golden Dawn qt waifu

Yeah
Doing a Roman Salute in front of a Nazi flag is forming ideas on how a country should be run
Not Nazi LARPing

watch out you might trigger the commie-centrist

It's funny that people from the southern parts of Greece are much more chill with us than the retards from (Greek) Macedonia

wrong

Bulgarians dont have any obsession with Constantinople, we have no interest in this city being ours, we would have helped free it, to keep it for yourself you probably would have had to give us smth in exchange, and you probably would have agreed to do so.

reminder that Greeks (Minoans) are not wh*te and never were
wh*tes are subhumans

>we would have helped free it
No you wouldn't

they Followed plevris
not their fault

Of course we would have.
We even tried it during BW1, partially at least.

>cretarab delusions
lol

But you're wrong
Everyone can confirm here

great taqiya, flagfag, I commend you

I want to set fire to everything in that webm

yes we are

Yup, you're here forever
Search history confirmed
Enjoy

>slavshit thinks he's Greek
lol

No you didn't
You specifically didn't arrange any territorial claims with us because you wanted to grab ethnic Greek lands
If they did, Plevris would be the leader of their party and he wouldn't be saying that voting KKE makes no difference
wrong

>it's another Greek /balk/ civil war
mpye

θιkk?

that's a big wifu

>cretarab thinks he's greek
lol
dumb wh*tey

u

>Ethnic Greek lands
Northern Greece was ethnically mixed, half of its population was Bulgarian therefore its obvious that half of it should be Bulgarian.

>GD thinks they have anything in common with that statue
topkek slavshits are indeed deluded

I am Minoan

and 3 years after Plevris he said that Golden Dawn is better than any other nationalist party ever in Greece

You keep acting as if he never said stuff for the white race and golden dawn?
why is that? are you brown or something?
we welcome brown Greeks in golden dawn dont worry

This thread causes me enormous sadness, young lads instead of learning things that'll make them rich (cobol, fortran, visual basic) they spent their time hating me and watching idiot tv series like game of thrones and horseman bolek

It's so sad I'm crying and wipe my tears with 1000 euro bills. All I ever wanted was to teach you the Truth of Life. And now I will abandon you.

youtube.com/watch?v=a_QKtyI_6Ns

During the two wars of 1876 to 1878, Serbia didn't receive help in form of Russian troops. Russian and Italian volunteers were present, but their numbers were negligible

Another working day passed, and 200 eur were earned for almost nothing done.

what does that have to do with being here

I make around 500 euros per hour and have like 10 40 inch 4k tvs in my room

Typical basement dweller search history

>and 3 years after Plevris he said that Golden Dawn is better than any other nationalist party ever in Greece
Sure he did kiddo
That's why he's in their party now and they're gaying it up together

>You keep acting as if he never said stuff for the white race and golden dawn?
He's using outdated racial theories and I don't blame him for it, he was taught that
Even then, he does not screetch about wh*te unity and muhhhh white race muhfugguh, but rather speaks of the achievements and the superiority of only Greeks

>we welcome brown Greeks in golden dawn dont worry
Golden Dawn is mostly brown Greeks
So much for the wh*te race

Good for you bro

>Bulgarian logic
You tried to trick us and you got fucked because you're dumbasses
Get fucked
I can just imagine the disappointed faces of Bulgarian soldiers, who arrived in Thessaloniki a bit after the Greek army, and as such, we eventually got it
Must've been quite a sight to uphold

Do you get along with turks at all nowadays? Or do you hate each others for historical reasons?

>we welcome brown Greeks in golden dawn
i can tell you do TOPKEK

>rich slav

>Sure he did kiddo
>He's using outdated racial theories
you keep ignoring stuff just to discredit Golden Dawn
Thank you man , do you want me to buy you something?

others googled those

We don't love eachother but we get along if nobody's acting retarded depending on who's visiting whom
t. went to Constantinople, t*rks were quite friendly there and some spoke Greek

Securing that territory and amassing 45-50 thousand men was an achievement for Serbia in that time. You have to think locally, then regionally and globally.
The Ottomans sent an army, but the territory they fought in was treacherous

Russia couldn't afford to openly enter the Serbian conflict because they had their sights on securing a warm sea port through Bulgaria and Macedonia (which started the Russo-Turkish war). Despite what you think of the rump Ottoman army then, Russians could not stretch that thin and engage in a front that stretches from Belgrade to Constanța

We arrived before you in fact.
You made a deal with the Turks to give them free passage if they give you the city, whilst we werent offering them any candy. Thats why there is no battle of Thessaloniki, but you just 'arrived' there.

They didint start the Russo-Turkish war to get a seaport in Bulgaria, Hrvoje. If im not wrong its connected with the Krim war in fact, isnt it?

Did I fix'd it?

Golden Dawn doesn't need my help to discredit itself
If Plevris liked it, he'd be in it
It's a bit weird why the Father of Greek Nationalism wouldn't be part of what "he considers to be the best Nationalist party in Greece"

I don't know how much Golden Meme is paying you, but they hired the wrong person

>Bulgarian historicity

>some spoke Greek
Western Turks are going to realize they are in fact Greek and assimilate themselves in the Glorious State of Greece.
Dubs confirm

youtube.com/watch?v=4MdwDng0i2c

Mmakedonec
1 year ago
sho ima vrska od kade e ta pesna, makedonci i bulgari se braka zasekogas !! neka bide zaednicka pesna !!

serbia is too fat

Russians wanted eventually to secure a port past the Bosphorus.

kek

Not at all

>Greek excuses

wtf am i doing in bulgaria

8/10

>flagfag banter
post a horse meme

pretty good

he actually said that they wont let him in
maybe because his own son joined ΝΔ;;

considering that for everything I said I provided proof and you didn't maybe someones paying you to spread your propaganda

0/10
whole world is greek clay

кoньoвe.png щoт cи кoњ ли

it implies there are other кoньoвe

тицц

Russia didn't attack the Ottomans because of the Crimean war. The Crimean war delayed Russian intervention here (as you know), but because Austrians decided not to engage in a possible conflict if they are granted a right to take over Bosnia. That's the breaking point of Russian direct help towards Serbia (Serbia sought Bosnia but couldn't negotiate with much powerful Austrians, who sealed great infrastructural projects in Serbia, effectively tying their balls in a knot. Besides, Serbia was socially in shambled after 1876 conflict).

The real reason behind Russian declaration of war were the open rebellions in Bosnia, Macedonia and especially in Bulgaria. With that knowledge, Russians knew they wouldn't have problems entering these territories and stationing armies there

And that he doesn't want to join
Who'd join controlled opposition after all

Ok. Here the widespread thinking is that our Russian brothers came to liberate us, just for the sake of it. This is what I am not agreeing with, because its just plain wrong. Russia has always tried to take advantage of us and the Serbs and is doing it to this day.

бaгapијa ye

this
(((GD))) is controlled by Albanian cartels to clear areas of competition

he actually said that I want to join and begged for someone from Golden Dawn to come again to one of his tv shows

Also, its actually a .gif, you need to click on it for the REALLY AMAZING EXPERIENCE.

>Russia has always tried to take advantage of us and the Serbs and is doing it to this day.
Nothing wrong with that.

>proof
>LOOK AT PLEVRIS'S PARTY SYMBOL!!! IT'S LITERALLY A NAZI SYMBOLl!!!! THAT MEANS HE'S A NAZI!!! THAT MEANS THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING A NAZI LARPER!!!!! MUH WH*TE RACE!!! IGNORE THE FACT THAT UNLIKE ALL WH*TE NATIONALISTS PLEVRIS ONLY MENTIONS HIS OWN PEOPLE AND NEVER LE ARYAN MEEMEES
>WTF GOLDEN DAWN IS THE SAME AS METAXISM AND SPANISH FASCISM EVEN THOUGH I DREW NO PARALLELS BETWEEN THEM!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, ok fellow pede, I'll be voting GD next election

The day of Fyssas's murder, the Parliament passed Codex Alimentarius, but yeah they're totally good guys and not controlled opposition

Because you are so important to europe and they know that if they want to damage europe they have to get Serbia and Bulgaria by their side!!!!

Wrong
Only Bulgaria
Serbia is literally useless and everyone who says otherwise is just a Serb in disguise also you backstabbed us in the Second Balkan War pay reparations

You know who nobody can take advantage of?

youtube.com/watch?v=29FFHC2D12Q

De si profesore

шycaкъш?

>proof
I posted many video links of him saying what I quoted
you ignored them

you should go back to /r/the_donald they hate nazis too you could make some great memes

very nice yes thank you

wtf
fyrombei told me we're an economic and rich powerhouse

Link unrelated
>posts one video about how Plevris feels about the Greek race and how Plevris dislikes Golden Dawn
>proof
>multiple links

Big Macedonian bread

God bless the holy Axis

>posted actual links for everything I said to back up my arguments
>If I close my eyes you never posted them
>check m8 nazi

Russia wanted a warm sea port in the Balkans and the Crimean war to tie Istanbul was a failure. The revolts in Bosnia, Macedonia and Bulgaria were an alluring alternatives for the Russians. I'd do the same if I was them. I mena, on one hand, Austrians will keep silent and already divided the Balkan sphere, content with their gain, Germany goes towards pleasing Austria, it's now only real ally, and not willing to jeopardize its relations with Russians (who have cordial relations with the French), and there's the matter of Great Britain. They played it smart, playing for the both sides. They saw Russian success during the war and just then they started raising concerns (which developed into the Congress of Berlin we know). The way Brits played it was: chime the bell to let others know where Russia stops, and then let that weakened Ottoman Empire see its benevolent mercy (because Britain from then on decided to guarantee Ottoman integrity). So they let it slide first and then raised the alarm after they saw Russians are not stopping. Borders were renegotiated (one minor regional example is Bulgaria being cucked out of San Stefano because of Britain). Brits received Cyprus and simply HAD to guarantee the Ottomans because a weakened and timid Ottoman Empire meant good business in India and the Middle East. The Ottoman Empire was their meal ticket for a steady global economy. They decided to let Russia have its fun, but not too much. Just enough to weaken the Ottoman Empire, stack it with debt and credit, compensate with the above, a route towards India

Brilliant diplomacy. Perfidious but brilliant. This way, they double crossed the Ottomans on the Crimean accords, but still convinced them they're "there for them"

>Japan
>partners in ww1
>Bulgarian historians

>one blogspot, a magazine cover and two videos that don't directly prove said arguments
Yeah, quite the collection of sources, Sup Forumsro

Much worse when Socalists were running the country

Then it was 100% poor

Comment is from a Japanese, otherwise I wouldnt have posted it.

Romanians have by far the best diplomats.
Losing every war - always gaining 50% territory.

didn't even posted a blogspot lmao
i posted youtube vids with plevris and metaxas project

The honorable 9 against the world

youtube.com/watch?v=imoUvzga-hY

Btw 70k poor subhumans who only eat 3 times a week

Probably all minorities. I don't know a single starving macedonian

They always showed up for the cannon fodder-y when it was needed

Russo-Turkish war - obliged by good relations with Russians and a promise of a kingdom
First World War: A promising ally out of nowhere to neutralize Bulgaria and distract Austria-Hungary while bolstering already demoralized and tired Russian troops fighting an out of Russia war and a revolution
Second World War: There to stall the Soviets. Oil

>muhhhhh glorified blogspot
>plevris videos that don't prove your arguments
Yeah, quite the collection of sources, Sup Forumsro