Would he be better off somewhere else, or is Atlético a good fit for him?

Would he be better off somewhere else, or is Atlético a good fit for him?

I would love to see him in the premier league, at a Liverpool or a Man City

She would be better off with me 2bh

Moving to an English club would be career suicide

PSG? He isn't good enough to be a starter there
Same for Juve and Bayern. He wouldn't go to Real Madrid and Barcelona can't afford him

>Moving to an English club would be career suicide
Why? How would thriving in the world most popular league be career suicide?

Because no English club is a CL contender, Atlético have been by far more competitive than English clubs in European level in the recent years

This year seems to be quite the glaring exception.

Times are changing lad. I wouldn't be surprised to see all English clubs making the quarters

I am 100% unbiased about European clubs and can tell you no English club will reach the CL semis this year. The only ones looking good are Spurs but they are a small team and will eventually choke

City are looking way better than spurs. Hell even Chelsea have a better chance, tottenham is crap.
Beating Real was nice but they're not getting far.

Who are your CL contenders for this season?

Chelsea (the current PL champions) lost 3-0 to fucking Roma, ROMA

City condece a few goals every game, I can see them getting out in quarter finals due away goal rule

Barcelona, Bayern and PSG. If Real Madrid and Atlético get their shit together they can also be contenders

I think either Barca or Bayern will win it. But i can see both Manchester clubs and Tottenham progressing pretty far

yeah and Real lost 3-1 to tottenshit. doesn't mean they aren't one of the favorites.
not saying Chelsea aren't fucked, the only english team with a realistic (though low) chance is City, but Chelsea >>> spurs regardless of recent results.

Chelsea are only Pl champions because they were lucky with injuries and had no european football last season. Tottenham are also now used to wembley, which they weren't last season.

>Barcelona
>Bayern
>CL contenders
Are you people joking? Their squads arent good enough right now. Barca arent scoring enough goals despite their midfield and defensive performances being much better this season and Bayern are filled with grandpas and overrated shit like Vidal and James

I said in my previous post Tottenham are looking strong but they are also known for choking when it matters

Also, the English league is the only competitive one in Europe. Most clubs can't fight both domestic and continental at the same time, that's why I don't have much hopes in their clubs on continental level

it's not that they're great but they're better than the rest. bayern might be shit compared to a few years ago but they'd still beat any english or italian most likely and barca are still good

Discounting Barca and Bayern as potential winners is just dumb. Barca are blitzing La liga and Bayern are just now returning to their old form

>Most clubs can't fight both domestic and continental at the same time
yeah that's a thing, if any english team pretends to win the cl they need to pull a 2012 chelsea. city's probably winning the pl this season so that will hurt their chances at winning the cl

I'm not saying English clubs suck or they are chockers because muh Falklands. I'm just being objective

Clubs like Barcelona, Real Madrid or Bayern can win most domestic games using 5-6 bench players. In competitive leagues you can't do that

madrid has won 2 ligas in 8 years and is 8 points behind this season, bench players my ass

Exactly. I guarantee if Real plays an English team in the knockout rounds, they will win comfortably. Especially when the PL steps up a gear in February our teams don't stand a chance in Europe

>muh Falklands
Oi hands off pal

i'm not being ironic, most english teams have issues with squad depth already

Real has been shit this season, both league and CL

Every time I say something about English clubs some Brit comes and talks about the falklands

Whether an English team ends up winning or not, I think we can all agree no one has missed Arsenal

Again go watch their performances. Both of them are just barely winning their games against competition they used to dominate easily 2 seasons ago. They can make a semifinal but they arenr going to win. Right now it's PSG and City who are actual contenders based on their current form.

Now if Real, Atletico, Juventus unfuck themselves and get it together then maybe Barcelona and Bayern might get to the final.

they adapt and defend deep now, last season they tried to play offensively with a high line every time.

Lel you brought it up

Finally someone mentions PSG, who have been smashing the competition lately. But everybody just wants to hate on them

>their current form
that shit doesn't matter. We're in group stage. It's the knock out rounds when chokers get exposed. A team like city is full of chokers.

he would be better off as a tranny tbqh

where in France do blonde french girls live?

madrid won the last league cause they had the best bench in europe by far
>isco
>hames
>pepe (varane was the benchwarmer but still)
>morata
now isco is a starter cause Bale is permadead and the other 3 are gone, now Zidane has to rely on youngsters and it's cleary hurting the system, when modric or kroos or casemiro were playing like shit they had choices, not anymore (kovacic is still injured and extremely needed)
barcelona doesn't need that much to be a CL contender, just don't let the opposition score more than once and let messi be messi; I know they are playing like shit but having the GOAT helps a fucking lot; and with bayern I can see him reaching the semifinals but losing there; no one really knows tho, the season for big teams in CL starts in february
Liverpool are doing their job, qualifying in an easy group to get fucked at the first KO round

And I never choose a non-CL winner to be contender, PSG looks good but they haven't faced real opposition, and City looks weak in defense vs. strong sides, and we all know aguero is a choker and he is injured like 50% of the season, I'm just waiting to see when they fall

>muh bench
lmao madrid won last liga by 3 points because barcelona lost at home against alaves and drew against other low table shitters they should have beaten

He's going to United next summer to take the number 7

is he a top player? he's been a bit shit for some time

He's going to Barça next season to take the number 7 from Arda Kebab

Pretty sure he wanted to leave last summer but waited because he didn't want to fuck Atletico.
What a retard.

he seems a bit past it

I'm pretty sure all Atlético players are having a bit of an attitude problem right now and dragging themselves through the field, basing on what I read from their fans, of course, no way I'm making it through one of their snoozefest matches. Then again you have to wonder if HombreGris would not being a second striker, if Suárez is going to keep being a huge piece of shit, Dembélé's level after the injury... Barça should just focus on rebuilding the midfield if they want to keep Messi there first and foremost, but with this board I don't expect much beyond a mediatic signing

Chelsea beat Atletico away from home.

I wouldn't be disgusted if he came in winter to be honest, but for the price he'll go I'm afraid he may be another burnt player from cholo like arda

I can see Milan using some chinaman cash and buying him as part of a new new new new new new (this time for real) rebuild process

>Now if Real, Atletico, Juventus

Atletico are already out.
Halal will get easy draws like always so they'll still be contenders.
Juve are always in eternal JjUST mode.

Halal will always be challengers because they always have easy draws and refball on their side. Its how they won their last two CL's.
Don't care about the rest of your post just wanted to point out the obvious that people fail to remember.

>a club that is basically already eliminated could win the CL

Really makes ya think.

Also Barca will get fucked in the knockout stages like they're prone to doing, especially when Messi inevitably disappears and Bayern are still relying on Robben and Ribery

Atletico since the transfer ban have been complete shit so that's not much of an accomplishment.

City are the only real contenders from the EPL. I expect Manure and Chelsea to get to the quarters at least but neither are contenders. Neither are Spurs.

he's good but play in cancerous team stealing all his stamina for irrelevant pressing

>Argentinian football knowledge

Atletico will not even qualify to the knockout round.

how much would he cost?
asking for a friend btw

80-100m

I wanna say he'd be a good fit at newcastle but he definitely isn't better than dwight gayle, so maybe west ham or a championship side?

atletico need diego back

Please give him to >us.

Look like i'm the only one who think he's overrated as fuck

He is. He is also notorious for choking in big games but no one remembers that

>a Liverpool
>a Man City
Off yourself.

>at a Liverpool or a Man City
my god you utter faggot

no you're not

Pleas Come To Beşiktaş

nah greassy mane was elite for france too, he can fits the best in counter attacking teams since thats what he's been trained the most for atletico but he can also be great for a tactical team high passing rate team like barca

>totenham wins one big game in group stages
>times are changin la
>its coming home la

na la na

>61 posts
>still no antoinette griezwomann post

I don't have it :(

I want to see his cute lil boipussi at manure

>ywn

>MY DREAM GIRL DON'T EXIST

I.. um..
oh lord