Which one is doing worse since they split up? Who needed whom more?

Which one is doing worse since they split up? Who needed whom more?

Is there currently a sports show that matched Skip-Stephen First Take in terms of comfyness and entertainment?

who was the guy they had on before that? woody page or something like that? that was the best iteration

>implying leaving E!SPN is a bad choice

I want skip sas and Shannon to have their own show together. Would be meme madness

Ratings wise First Take is winning and it's not even close. Ratings for First Take are actually up since Skip left, though this can mostly be attributed to the show moving from ESPN2 to ESPN. Regardless the ratings are up and it's still one of ESPNs biggest shows. Stephen A. is the biggest "star" at ESPN. On the other hand ratings for Undisputed are embarrassingly bad. Literally no one cares about FS1. It does get decent social media traction and views on YouTube but there's no money in that. They pay Skip Bayless $6 million a year and the show gets like 100k viewers on TV.

Personally I loved Skip and Stephen A and find both of their shows now to be lacking. They're just not as good.

I personally find skip's show more fun to watch. It at least seems like skip and shannon are actually having a good time like bros giving each other shit . They respect each other's roles and know the other guy is just playing along and might throw little lobs to each other just to up the banter level and entertainment value.

When I watch SAS and max it just seems like a bunch of yelling. Like they genuinely hate each other and are just trying to one up what the other guy is saying by yelling louder. I feel sorry for max since sometimes he might make good points but it always gets drowned out and made to look like an idiot

Stephen A is the jannetty. Skip banters the same level with Shannon. Undisputed is the more entertaining show imo and I'm surprised it has low ratings according to Stephen A has only been good when LaVar Ball makes a guest appearance and says his son could beat curry 1-on-1.

molly qerim is also the worst moderator ever, never shuts her fucking mouth

max is GOAT though

I like undisputed more, but I can see how it gets poor ratings due to FS1. Oddly I also prefer watching the first half of speak for yourself over ATH. As far as the debate shows go I watch undisputed / flip it to first take every now and then, and speak for yourself / PTI.

I also kinda like shannon desu, one gets tired of screaming A after awhile and max kellerman, while a good boxing analyst is a bit much at times with his long winded responses to some of the questions. SAS doesn't have the same chemistry with kellerman, because kellerman is less likely to get into a screaming meme match with him, which skip is great at.

Shannon >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Stephen A.
SKEEEEEEEUP >>>>>>>>>> Max

Undisputed is better, and it isn't even close

I can’t stand Max Kellerman. He’s so disgustingly fake. He’s a NY Giants fans who usually takes the side of shilling for the Dallas Cowboys since they have to have somebody to counterbalance Stephan A’s vehement Cowboys hate. Immediately destroys the show’s immersion for me.

Shannon is at least pretty entertaining whenever he stays away from talking about racism, and he has a funny chemistry with Skip.

comfy is just a code word for boring desu

Shannon is better talking about race politics than Stephen A.

This stop watching the show because of the liberal faggot that keep pushing his shit on the show

And shannon is way greater co-host than the max faggot dude is HOF and well spoken i just think he get sometimes a little lost in nba comments

Stephen a smith with lavar ball was one of the greatest TV moments ever

"STAY IN YO LANE"

The whole show is obviously fake. Whenever they even get close to agreeing on a topic someone says something and then they just start telling at each other. It literally happens every show.

Undisputed is a vastly better show even though there are two topics (the cowboys and lebron)

whyd they split?

That was on Colin Cowherd, know your shit or don't speak worm.

each of them will make you lose IQ points equally

how is foxsport able throw all this money at former espn people while espn is cutting off more and more people?

>There are people ITT right now who actually watch this garbage

I like SAS better because he's usually right about most things