The entire American population consists of descendants of failures who were cucked out of their own government

>The entire American population consists of descendants of failures who were cucked out of their own government.

I think we can all agree on this fact.
Yet somehow, these mongrels managed to build the most powerful nation of all time. Yes?

This is simply not true. The Jews built America. Do you fat, austistic, 60% white burgers think you could have that much success on your own?

If we want Europe to be able to compete with America, we need to bring in more Jews. The lack of Jewish people in Europe is truly worrying. This is more proof that GERMans aren't actually white and, are in fact the biggest enemies of the white race and need to be partitioned immediately. This is the one and only way the (real) white race can once again be free from Amerimongrels.

>Germans aren't actually white
kys ginger-faggot

>white people responsible for the deaths of 60 milion whites and making their continent completely irrelevant. Then importing millions of shitskins to finish the job.

Yeah, you're not white.

>one irish flag shitposting all day in multiple threads

>white people responsible for the deaths of 60 million whites
What the fuck are you talking about?

>Then importing millions of shitskins
That isn't What i want and that isn't what Germans want.
The Jews want it!

>what the fuck are you talking about?

World War 2.

>The Jews want it
Yes, because you killed 6 million of them.

they were asking for it 2bh

>implying the holocaust happend

Jewish Irishman? IRA and the mossad are teaming up. You do realize America didn't consider you white and neither did Europe. So what's with all this white talk you fucking mick

>Group of fuck ups went on to rule the world
What does that say about you faggots?

Literal dindu

>didn't consider you white

Lol, so you're even less than 60% white? Please tell me Slavs aren't white either.

>Germans aren't white

Wow Sup Forums restricts it further every day, what does that leave for actual white people, just Scandinavians?

Why so mad potato nigger? Sack of shit from Ireland

For every one Irishman that accomplished something I can find 10 Irish-Americans that have accomplished more.

How about the Duke of Wellington?

Are you an Irish-"""American""" yourself?

I counter with Walt Disney

Bringing more Jews to Europe would destroy Europe.

Germans are indeed barbarians, though.

I have one set of Grandparents there were from Ireland. They were always pissed off didn't like them.

Other part is Belgian and Spanish.

Awful bait

>The Jews built America.

James Madison wasn't a jew.
Therefore you've wasted a lot of your precious Irish time starting this useless thread.
You could be 3 pints in by now. But no, you had to shit on America with baseless bullshit.
You're a fucking embarrassment. I'm actually experiencing second-hand embarrassment on your behalf right now.

Go crawl into a closet with a bottle and drink your pitiful self to sleep.

You seem anally annihilated my green nigger friend. Here, it's on the house

Terrible bait. But what else can you expect from a nigger-tier country like Ireland

Jews are awesome

Which part of my post was bait?

>all of it

Explain.

completely dominated. /thread

Ireland is such a failure ;(

See

The Irish are niggers with white skin. Fuck you bogtrotters.

See

I love how none of you have a smart reply to this image. Get fucked, mongrels :^)

>Per capita

This is the refuge of irrelevant losers. Just because you say per capita doesn't mean it means anything. More often than not it means jack shit. It's only ever talked about by little shit countries that accomplish and contribute nothing to the world. Why is that, do you think? Is it a (((coincidence)))?

You can thank the EU for that, not Ireland.

You're right. Thanks so much, EU!

The only reason you accomplished as much as you have is because of Jews and the fact that since you got your "well-deserved" independence, you haven't fought anyone your own size.

>Soviet Union
>China (Vietnam, Korea)
>the southern half of the united states

Those were all our size.

>Soviet Union

Oh fuck off, lol

>Vietnam
Yeah, you got your ass handed to you

>the southern half of the united states
Lol

None of these wars cost you your empire and influence like the much bigger European wars.

>jews
>ever building Anything

Oh i'm laffin all right

No. They were smart enough to have their slaves do it. They are intellectually superior and they take advantage of it.