Tfw you will never win the World Series and propose to your fine ass girlfriend on live television

>tfw you will never win the World Series and propose to your fine ass girlfriend on live television

Why live?

fine ass girlfriends make saggy fat wives

>un Hoja del Castillo

It would have been better if she didn't accept it.

I'd sniff her butthole if you catch my drift

>her ass is so far you can literally see her underwear in black leggings

Its not fair

I bet Dodger girlfriends are all fugly. Look at kershaws boring wife. Losers date ugly women.

Holy hnnnnnnnng

>basic bitch wouldn't accept a millionaire that just won the World Series

You clearly don't understand woman.

>you will never get to sell your world series ring to pay for alimony

>ywn propose to your gf

>tfw gf
>tfw no world series

ehhh

Gonna be fat as fuck in a few years.

mlb players always get tied down so early

all sports players do, a woman will do everything in her power to trap him in so she can get that money

Goddamn george

i thought the gf was blonde? is this a shoop?

That's George Springer, not Correa

This. I feel bad for him desu, he's probably gonna lose everything he worked so hard for in a few years when the bitch gets tired and files for divorce, especially if he knocks her up. She certainly looks like the type.

DAAAAAAMN SON

Is she white or Latina?

why are Americans so obsessed with rice?

>he doesn't have a thicc butt gf

stay pleb

>Amateur sport no one plays world series

Because I'm 1/64th Chinese

Sushi is amazing?

>No one understanding the high divorce rates among pro athletes

I'd start sucking his dick right there

THIS mad about not being a burger

tom wolfe - a man in full

it's pretty much the same shit

great read, give it a try

well she ain't exactly gorgeous but with a butt like that i'm thinking he isn't upset about it

>wear leggings to an event on the scale of a WS
no wonder every female that owns a pair of leggings and has a social media account believes they are a super model
sure the ass is phat, but
>ameritrash

>>tfw you will never win the World Series and propose to your fine ass girlfriend on live television
you do know that the guy in the picture didnt propose to his gf on live television right?

>has to propose on national TV so that she won't say no
Beta as fuck

damn

springer putting his dinger in that

Yep. She's gonna take half his shit in a few years.

>>tfw you will never win the World Series and propose to your fine ass girlfriend on live television
neither did the guy in your OP but okay fucking idiot

he fell for the get married meme

LUL

No homo but he's way better looking

>brown girls crave bwc
nothing new here

>bwc
his dad is black and his mom is latina

you always have the dream where you are the football player asking the cheerleader to be your homecoming queen after a friday night light game

this man did it winning the biggest game of his sport, in front of millions of people watching

he's so fucking alpha it hurts

>his dad is black
His white latina mom got a new man after his dad.

springer isnt white

he loses points because he's a stuttering retard. famous/attractive/rich/accomplishments don't matter. when he meets her friends and stutters in front of them, they'll give her condescending little smiles for pulling a defective low-status retard, instead of throwing her insecure and hateful stares that are the only thing women care about when selecting a mate.

too much ass

>captcha: lane potatoes

internet getting too smart

t. beta dicklet

>white latina

fuck she's just my type. ugly but with a thicc bangin body and that stupid simple-minded stare, the kind of ugly idiot who shows embarrassing panty lines during the most public moment of her life.

>a fucking leaf

>10%

Is this the 70's? Try 30-40%

>30-40%
is this the 80s? try 50-75%

that's what i always think about public proposals

there's nothing special about being a cheerleader. all the ones at my school were uggo.

you're uggo. cheerleaders are hot for the skirts alone

(((You)))

disgusting

Bitch Straight up looks like an avatar. Someone link a comparison pic. There's a whole country between those two vapid eyes

GODDAMMIT
I WANT TO POUND A QT'S ASS LIKE HERS

Those spic genes are going to kick in and then she's taking him to the cleaners.

nice

eh, decent ass, but she's a butter face

I wanna catch her drift if you catch my drift

that means you want her to fart in your face right

i just want to sniff her genitals. a toot would be an option component I wouldn't necessarily oppose.

i feel you dogg i feel you homie i feel you my nigga. sniff'n dat tush, sniff'n dat anus 'n dat pu$$ lickin all dat d00 d00 off dat tush n dat puss muhhfukka

>50-75%
Is this the 90's? Try 75-100%

springer's dad isn't black hes just Panamanian

are panamanians the new dominicans?

springer's dad's a pomeranian? no wonder he's so fidgety.

>wears shit like that in public
>wife material

pump and dump only

she wears what every other basic bitch wears. a t shirt, leggings and knee high black boots

And most basic bitches will divorce you. What's your point? Don't forget she's makibg a highly sexual part of her body look appealing to prospective mates in front of a huge public audience.

>>captcha: lane potatoes
>internet getting too smart

Same type of trophy wife as 90% of other pro athletes. Why would you tie yourself down to some model/celebrity that is obviously exclusive to only the rich and famous? Surely they must know the bitch wouldn't give them the time of day even if they looked/acted exactly as they do now, minus the wealth and fame. Athletes are doomed unless they meet their sweetheart well before they make it big.

>multi-millionaire husband
>wears a white tee and some lulu lemons

can't buy class

springer made her wear that to show off that she doesn't have a dick. most of the team are dating/married to pre-op trannies because that's all they could get.

hopefully latina, so it's not race mixing

>the fix is in

BRAAAAAAP