Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=92eWefR0xV8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HOW TIME FLIES

Thanks
This

screencap it guys

I won't.

will watch canada vs Finland hockey highlights and think of great finnish peoples and watch Tuntematon sotilas when I can

by thinking about how much i regret breaking up with my slightly crazy finnish ex-gf because that would have got me guaranteed eu citizenship
(and benis in vagima :DDD)

Rude

Create the Finnish Emoire in CK2
from Kola to the north till Saudi Arabia to the south, from Iceland to the west and Tibet to the east

Really nice things, appreciate it m8's!

i will bost binnish menes :DDD

youtube.com/watch?v=92eWefR0xV8
listen to finnish music

If finland would do same it would have same autistic outcome

It's a shame that finns got their hope up I blame the media for giving attention to the autist that suggested it. He had no authority what so ever on the subject

I will becoe fiineg citegen

Thanks for your support.

Wow 100 years ouhh

Pathetic

shut it

finnish culture is older than your iberian nigger culture, show some fucking respect.

I don't think people from warm countries understand hockey diplomacy.
Countries that play hockey against each other seem to do better, diplomatically speaking. Why doesn't it work with football?

ouhh uhhhhhhh
eeeeesssshh okay

By not giving a fuck like the previews years.

Thanks for stepping up, bro.

Wish you good luck. We would be stronger together but at least you chose your own path and didnt turn Russian

by hanging myself

Thanks for high ups.

by NOT giving you a mountain

I've never been up there, exactly. I've been camping nearby and don't always notice the border. It's even possible that when sleeping, my balls were in a different country than my head.