Is Romania Nordic? According to Herodotus Boreas is located in Thrace...

Is Romania Nordic? According to Herodotus Boreas is located in Thrace, thus Hyperborea (land of the nordics) is in fact Dacia, as it is located above Thrace. And who was Dacians n shieet?

SHUT
THE
FUCK
UP
ALREADY

hahahaha very funny and original i love Sup Forums it has a lot of oc (that means original content btw lads)

good post

Romanians are gypsies, so no master race genes

No doubt

Why are non-Nordics so obsessed with Nordic people and being "Nordic"? Not only Estonians, but even other Baltics. Fuck sake, even Scotland and fucking Ireland act like they're Nordic but we've got nothing in common. Just because your high born clans have some Nordic ancestry and roots it doesn't mean the entire population in Scotland is fucking Nordic.

Don't worry brother. Once you we purge our gypsies and your mudshits, Nordic reunification might finally happen

QUINTS CONFIRMED

Praise Kek

I ask the same question myself every day brother, they must be jealous.

kek love you shitskins

test

>romania
>12.73

You're a funny guy, I'll give you that. Which is also exactly why you Romanians will never be Nordic. Autism runs in our blood. It's völkisch.

SWEDEN YES!

Is France bigger on average because they have so many niggers?

Yes

Also I've seen this before and appearantly it is all just self reported, not actual measurements.

>We wuz Romans n shiet!
>We wuz Nordics n shiet!
Romani are the niggers of Europe.

Were ancient Egyptians also Romanian?