1. Your countrie

1. Your countrie
2. Does it have any dangerous wild animals? (Excluding deaths from traffic accidents)

1. Flag
2. Yes. Bears are by far the most dangerous proportionally speaking, but attacks from moose and boars also happen (though moose attacks extremely rarely kill and i don't think we have one recorded boar death here)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eElVudAcyg4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Polar bears but theyre only on Svalbard

You have brown bears as well, they're just rarer than here

Read question again

yeah
youtube.com/watch?v=eElVudAcyg4

Why on EARTH do you keep making this EXACT SAME THREAD three times A day?

i need my glasses

To piss of f*nns like you

They attack mostly livestock but also humans sometimes

bears, boars, wolves, though only in the southeast of the country where there are huge forests

sometimes a bear will make it into the suburbs of the capital where he'll be inevitably shot down by police

beware of the wolpertinger

>but also humans sometimes

There are literally only 3 documented cases in the past 150 years.

" When the Son of man shall come in his glory ,...he shall set the sheep on his right hand and the goats on his left; then shall the King say unto the sheep, 'Come ye who are blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundations of the world.' Then shall the Kings say unto the goats on the left; 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels'. - (Matt. 25:31-41)

>Baphomet is a deity appearing in Masonic theology, Wicca, Satanism, and Christianity. The first mention of Baphomet was from a 12'th century poem as a corrupted form of the Prophet Muhammad. Later on, the Knight's Templar were accused of idolizing severed heads called "bafomet".

>TheSigil of Baphometis the official insignia of theChurch of Satanand is trademarked and copyrighted by the Church of Satan
>Thesigilhas been called a "material pentagram" representational of carnality and earthy principles.

>The Church describes the symbol as the "...preeminent visual distillation of the iconoclastic philosophy of Satanism."

>Stock response

1) USA
2) Ya I do. Grizzly are the biggest kind of bear but there are other kind of bears. Mtn lions too. Gators/Crocs. Sharks. Various venemous bugs, scorpion, spider (brown recluse) and snakes (rattlers), killer bee/yellow jacket. Wolves and also dogs too but dogs are domestic.

>The Church describes the symbol

If anyone is curious this quote seems to be referring to church of satan as "the Church", and not the Catholic Church. Church of satan is a meme group from the 1960s and apparently they trademarked a star with a goat in it to be their "visual distillation".

>1. Your countrie
Brapzil
>2. Does it have any dangerous wild animals?
Yeah. From mosquito giving you malaria, dengue and zika. To snakes (the kind of bites you and kill you, and the kind of have 5 meters and break your column before eat you), we also have some big felines that can kill you no matter how fast you think you can run.

Bump

We have mosquitos that makes your brain swell up

1. Canada
2. 25,000 Syrian refugees introduced to our ecosystem by J. Trudeau. They are a deadly invasive species with no natural predators unfortunately.

Tigers, lions, leopards, snow leopards, slith bears, brown bears, like 5 different types of wolves, dholes, bunch of different kinds of pythons, cobras, krait, vipers, elephants, rhinoes.
i would say yes.

1. Flag.
2. Yes, Russians.

Random reminder that moose is larger than bear

List of deaths by animal attack or bite,years 1998-2015:

1. Wasp (23)
2. Dog (21)
3. Cattle, cow and bull (12)
4. Horse (8)
5. Cat (3)
6. Bear (1)
7. Common European viper (1)