YVETTE FELARCA MUST BE FIRED

change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E6NkpmOb0CM
youtube.com/watch?v=avep_1vbUOA
nbcnews.com/storyline/michael-brown-shooting/undercover-cop-draws-gun-protesters-oakland-n266176
web.archive.org/web/20150522001554/http://www.worker-communist.org/2015/03/16/detroit-teachers-under-attack-from-the-inside/
maskmagazine.com/the-anniversary-issue/struggle/bay-area-riot-culture
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This story disappeared completely.

Was anyone ever arrested? Looks like this little creature is guilty of assault at the very least.

lol at her little punches.

isnt it a crime to hit people? she should be arrested

It was in commiefornia, nothing will happen.

Man just imagine if I would gut punch a random bitch three times.
I'd be fucking famous across europe, and I'd also be in jail.

SIGN IT: change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca

CHILDREN INDOCTRINATION MUST STOP

If you google her name you'll see she's been doing this for at least 10+ years with no consequences. there's no way her co workers and superiors are unaware of her hobbies and probably support her.

even if they wanted to, this person is un-fireable. she is the holy trinity of leftists

>minority (looks SE asian)
>woman
>government job

it's actually a miracle she's just a teacher, with those credentials she could have made it to principal or director, maybe even even dean of some college by now

Guy runs up to the cops hoping for safety and the mod still assaults him. They don't do a thing until he's getting stomped.

But has she led an assault punched non-violent protesters on video before? Don't think so

> notice how she stands back when the guy finally gets kicked on the ground

Smart lady, but not smart enough to avoid getting her violence captured on camera. Sad!

you guys didn't get her fired yet ?

Sorry, it won't happen. She deserves to, not just for what happened in Sacramento but also for her involvement with BAMN a cult like far left organization defooing young teenagers.

No major public figure will help you because they don't want to be associated with white nationalists.

That cunt is heading a teacher's union or something, they'll have her back.

youtube.com/watch?v=E6NkpmOb0CM

Berkeley is a liberal hellhole full of crazy SJW types

youtube.com/watch?v=avep_1vbUOA

she's clearly doing this so the guy will punch back and then get dogpiled + charged with assault by the liars around her

Audemus jura nostra defendere.

Sure, then why not lawyer up and sue her for assault and battery or something ?

She's on tape punching and tripping the guy, it's ll over youtube.

Someone pointed out the shouts of "stand down" were directed towards the officers, not the mob attacking the guy. They were literal given orders not to intervene with the mob or protesters. Another mentioning is that they were probably all afraid to touch anyone, since they could have lost their job, been charged by the group and had to deal with court hearings, or simply labeled in the community as a white bully racist fascist pig.

On one hand, born and raised in cali I want to somewhat protect my homeland. Yet on the other, a homeland that goes out of its way to destroy itself, and prevent anyone trying to help it not to, is really hard for me to care about.

Need to spam this like he UK poll

Or they're in it with them:

nbcnews.com/storyline/michael-brown-shooting/undercover-cop-draws-gun-protesters-oakland-n266176

web.archive.org/web/20150522001554/http://www.worker-communist.org/2015/03/16/detroit-teachers-under-attack-from-the-inside/

maskmagazine.com/the-anniversary-issue/struggle/bay-area-riot-culture - anarchist newspaper openly claims that anarchists were responsible for the violence

>she attacks
>defend self
>sent to court over lies of assault against her
>show literal proof from tape her attacking
>charges are dropped
>you lost money and time in process
>she lost her cults free money and got notoriety from it

Alternatively, you could try and press charges against her for assault. More than likely, if it doesn't get dropped right away cause hey, it's california, she'll get a misdemeanor for battery. I've also heard that if anything really wanted to get done, the cops would have to open a report and charge her themselves, which as you can see, they are far from doing. Not a lawfag of any sorts, but just how I see this playing out.

If you defend those who they attack, you are a white supremacist.
If you don't defend those who they attack, you are stomping over the 1st amendment, and allowing a cult to injure those who exercise their rights and liberties.

She found a perfect niche for a cult to support her crazed actions. She won't have the public bat an eyelash until she fatality wounds someone, harms a young bystander, or is fatality wounded herself.

she has been a member of this radical leftist group for ages. if the authorities at her school weren't comfortable with having a radical teaching children she would have been fired or relocated to a non teaching position years ago

can you imagine whats it must be like being a kid in one of her classes? getting shit grades for no reason, punished arbitrarily, having your parents called in to discuss your "worrying behavior" with your teacher for every little thing, etc.

just be thankful she didn't end up in charge of the whole school