The STEM meme problem

The STEM meme problem.

It seems it was created by the Jews to automatically artisticfy white males and make them less likely to repruduce.

How can we fix thr STEM meme?

Pic related, your average STEMfag

This is why Barneyfags all need to be killed.

I used to be a brony.
I stopped watching after the third season.
Does any Sup Forumsacks still watch it?

I agree.

Barney is and always will be a shit show.

Don't get into debt for a bullshit degree. Learn a trade instead, something that people will need even after the meme economy crashes.

Same

Im a rararafag but fuck that twilcorn

graffiti artist is Not a trade bro

This.

More people should go into social sciences instead of obsessing over useless shit like math or physics.

Gas chambers, now.

sounds like you want retards

is it because youre retarded?

FOR YOU

Bump

I do. I'm on the never ending ride.

>being a Barneyfag

better a horsefucker than a autist with a hate complex based on a show for kids

Being known across Sup Forums isn't a good thing. You're seriously chrischan levels of autism and that's hard to pull off.

Still better than being a degenerate.

What the fuck every time I see a Barneyfag on Sup Forums he's always Swiss.

Are the memes actually true? Is he really just one person who monitors every single Sup Forums board all day?

Well, pretty much.

Yes. He keeps a RSS feed just so he can be the first person to post on anything mlp related. Though he uses a proxy which is why he is still around.

Though I'm not going to lie. It's fun to trigger the autist

I think it gets range banned occasionally and then jumps on a proxy to continue shitposting in its neverending retard crusade, the barneyfag used to have a Russian flag for example
I hope his parents die so he has to post while being a hobo and gets raped by a pack of feral niggers

But then how did he know about this thread, because nothing in the actual OP mentions it?

Does he have an image search set up too?

No, it's not, degenerate.

I fell for the STEM meme and got a computer science degree

Now I only making $42.27 an hour at my dumb office job...

It actually shows the OP image of each thread as well

>Liberal arts is somehow master race with 0 job prospects
>Not going into a trade without enslaving yourself to der jeuden
Ya'll fuckin' retarded.

Proud that they let something they describe as a 'freaky scary purple dinosaur' indoctrinate their child into an ideology that they never even checked up on.

God damn I hate parents these days. Who would be proud to have no idea what is being put into their children's minds?

Adults shouldn't be watching shit for little kids but parents damn well ought to be scanning that shit and checking up on what their kids are watching 'constantly'.

>Liberal Arts Student
>Bright future

kill yourself

>only making $42 dollars a hour
Just kill yourself man. You'll never get ahead at this rate. Even if you go back and get a liberal arts degree.