RISK pt2

finish offf isreal and then move torwards amman?

Make an all-in push for Gibraltar and land immediately north of it.

Fill more UK defend if attacked

Reclaim scottish clay and fill that neutral england. spills into north germany

Ivan, Cede me Stockholme and surrounding territories as part of our agreement.

move through to Bulgaria's borders, take city along the way, spills to fill moldovan city

Bruh

Because Comrade under attack. Remove Icelandic Foe from exist.

kek i had invade iceland on there, you got lucky af since i changed it to "spills into north germany"

Why can't we be friends?

>+6
>Take back Jerusalem and fight back Assad whith this dubs

Because you are weak.

But ur mom gay

Holy Armenian Empire > Khazaria, go for the oil

Ill consider peace if you frig off and go sail away to fuck with europeans

Fill the gap in northern Italy, then all northwards to Berlin. Spills down to San Marino

dubz czech em

If more spill, just fill up north Italy to Firenze

Triple-dub-6d-Palindrom

Pls help me man

bonuses update btw

Sorry l, rolled
I can stop Attack you after this turn

Yo, Poland. Up for a NAP?

NaP?

>Holy Armenian Empire

its okay,

OP leave this kike a piece of shoreline so he can frig off

plox

absolutely

Nice to hear.

cede stockholme and the fish

yeah baby ;)

Against britain? Sorry, man, but we have a NAP and I'm not going to break it over you.

Why Can't I have the Swedish Fish. It was part of the deal. I was going to give you Stockholm, when the war. Is over.

Pls

if you have fish thats +6 for you and +2 for me
like i said me fish and stockholm you iceland and oil is fair and even still gives you the larger share.

There's nothing I can do

With the war of The Anime coming to an end, UK begins a migration through Jutland into Northern Germany. Slavs claim Iceland, enslaving all the 2d waifus.

Kekistan begins a merciless invasion of tendies and neetbucks in Spain, and the Jews and Assad have come to an agreement, bringing the great shekel war to an end.

Go northwards claiming Berlin and Hannover

take istanbul, spills to wiping out bulgaria

Border up with bulgaria, use spill to border up with Armenia

if still spill fill Crimea

Holy Armenian Empire > Fill out Iran; take Hakkari then Rostov na donu into Ukraine

Spills claim Roma

NAP?

take hannover and berlin
fill surrounding areas.

Also OP Ivan ceded me stockholme and swedish fish dont forget that bit

okay

Man, we had a deal

fugging lombards taking roma again, fug

>Holy Armenian Empire

sweet

Continue as normal. Get Oil North and Nizhny.
You lying whore. I didn't cede you shit.

Fortify Gibraltar and all adjacent territories, then clean up Morocco.

Moving to mobile, expect a different trip soon.

I think you should be more worried about the green Kek thats eating away Spain, he will be your neighbour soon and with ALOT of bonuses

+1 bonus forgotten

No, man. I worry about you breaking our deal. Berlin and Hannover is righfully mine

Whichever one of you is nicer to me doesn't need to worry about that though. :^)

Be honest now, do you plan on attacking me or what?

>Holy Armenian Empire

>i was going to cede stockholme to you when the war was over
sos i thought u said stockholme and fish my bad

Ivan, let's break our deals with the Anglos and overrun 'em. He's a lying peace of shit

>Brit fucking over a German

like poetry

No sir, I have already accomplished Greater Syria, my goal is to now harass "Europeans"

Agreed.
Britain. I hereby end our Alliance with you.

>Claim fish in the mediterraneum
>reinforce Jerusalem

we still cool senpai?
see if all goes well in germany you can keep the icelandic spoils

KEK

Britain, our NAP is history
I also end my Alliance with Spain, 'cause he's ded

you get -10T for 3 turns if you do that...

thats minus -20T on the next turn

I formally ended the alliance. You fool.

no it's one round. he did it officially. actually you broke it first if you want to get technical, anglo. he already rolled and claimed those two cities before you rolled for them.

I think penalties are only for breaking a Treaty unofficially?

You refer to me, right?

quite right definitely me right now

kek it was a good run, now seeking new alliancs and NAPs

you and ivan announced.

what do you want to do? make a new roll or keep your first?

Take Riga

So, how big is my penalty? If breaking my Alliance with Spain increases it, I won't do that till the war is over

kek your offering me a reroll after the damage is done
i guess ill do the honourable thing and reroll leave hannover and berlin for germany, cede norway and sweden to ivan. officially end my nap with spain and fill neutral france

you already rolled

i misspoke. breaking an alliance or NAP officially does not give a penalty; if by surprise attack(unofficially) you get -10(for three rounds) and -10, respectively.

So you're good

Look who I was responding to, dingus, I was telling Britannia to take Riga

Is the Assad bonus correct?

see

No, he has 27 not 28

Wow, that's noble.

should be.

it might only be 27, but i was confused about Damascus, so i went with a 1 to be safe :^)

After long consideration and lots of cold sweats on my end the greater European Alliance of Slavs Anglos and Mountain Aryans has come to an a bitter end. Poland begins their trek to the Balkans, Kekistan continues their colonization of Africa and the Jews learn to sail.

MUPDATE

I believe we have a new enemy approaching from the south...
Care for an alliance, a reconquistador we will remove the Kekish moors from spain. What do you say?

Don't you see Comrade?
He's doing this because he's scared. He doesn't want to face an honorable battle.The Pussies just gathering his strength and hoping that we'd collapse. Don't buy his Trap lies. It may look like It's a pretty little thing at first. But in the end, He's one giant Dick, a Feminine Dick that infects you with HIV.

fill all neutral T's left in Syria and Iraq, and in turkey around Antioch

spill in crimea

>i offered to give you the rest of scandinavia
>you declined

take moldava and ukraine wheat, spills to taking western bulgarian remains

HOLY SHIT WHAT DO I DO

sail to britain, my friend

>8888
anywhere else ?

Holy Armenian Empire > 3 Ts north of Hikkari; rest into Ukraine to take Kharkiv, Kiev, and Potato in that order

He's saying that because he wouldn't stand any change in a battle and being kind is the only way to survive. And he's right about the Kekians going to be a great threat. I won't spend my power attacking him when I know he isn't going to stab me in the back. I can expand in other directions and you also can. No reason why I should attack him.

Keep fucking up spain, fortify mediterr. Colonies

Sail to and attack Ireland :^)

>Fortify Border on Sinai

Fill that unclaimed land in north germany. Spills down Italia and towards Sarajevo/Belgrad

I say I'm not up for a new Alliance, but we can fight side by side, if Kekistan expands further into europe

Well I am going to attack him. The Dog should have fought an honorable match. It didn't. and now it shall get, it's, shots.
OP. I officially declare war on the Eternal Anglo. Combat him out of Slavdinavia.