What is pol's opinion on ball earthers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iTXnJF5MnHQ
cfr.org/intelligence/john-brennan-transnational-threats-global-security/p38082
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>444777

Fuck you.
Now check 'em.

Sup Forums do you seriously believe all this stupid shit? just tell me so i know whether this is a cesspool of retards after all.

seriously kill yourself.

Nasa went to the fucking moon you retarded sack of shit learn some math holy fuck

>WATISDELTA-V

oh my god this one i can literally feel my brain cells burning.

i refuse to believe there is a single person alive that would think this picture is NOT completely fucking retarded.

You had me for a bit but this one shows you're trolling

Would you actually fall off a truck though? because you're also moving 75 mph.

bait

Top lel, both the sun and the skyline are a mirage at that point. The Sun is actually completely below the horizon when this picture is taken.

>trying to measure the sun's diameter with giant lens flare

>flying directly over the south pole is a great idea, you don't need special FAA requirements at all

>what is inertia
>oh no I took the bait
>dammit, such bait

The fact that a very high percentage of people believe in the globe earth despite all the evidence to the contrary shows me that most people cannot break their base programming.

>Lord Steven Christ

As soon as you jump you would lose speed to the force of drag. The truck would continue accelerating against this force to stay moving at 75 mph. Assuming you jump high enough you will fall. Idk how high you have to jump though.

That can't happen with the Earth though because the air that would cause the drag with the truck is moving with you and the Earth.

Sphere cucks are the worse

Wrong. You fail physics.

Except they do exist, along with several routes over the north pole.

Oxi, kata 99.99%, oloi oi flat earthers einai bait. Prosopika to briskw arketa asteio.

a truck hits air resistance. That's why it slows down. The entire athmosphere is moving a long with the planet. The planet, the air, your couch and you are all traveling at the same speed. Just like you can throw a ball up inside a traveling car. It falls down in the same place.

Stupid fucking thread

fixed your shit

What is causing the air to move at the exact same speed as the earth?

Flat earthers cant explain lunar eclipses.

Debunked.

I am triggered.

A lot of those will be composites from low orbit satellites. I think only the 2015 and 1975 pictures are full Earth shots.

Friction between the atmosphere and the Earth

The sun and the moon are projections. Every once in a while they need to change the Lamps. Emphasis on the S. So the gradually change the Lamps/Bulps untill it's fully black, then they go back to being lit.
You can see that the suns light is a lot cleaner after an eclipse.

Your moms farts.

They are blue pilled and believe everything the Jews tell them

Tell me flat earthers, what do (((they))) gain out of pretending that the earth is round?

S P H E R E
P
H
E
R
E

OBLATE SPHEROID
B
L
A
T
E

S
P
H
E
R
O
I
D

Geez, I don't know. Maybe you should check NASA budget or look how many atheists don't believe in God just because they think we are a insignificant part of te universe

how did you do that? i was gonna write SPHERICAL, but it wouldnt let me

what do you have that i dont, leaf???

>what is the van Allen radiation belt
>what is no stars in the background of nasas earth photography
>what is bubbles appearing in the supposed footage of space walks

Think objectively for 10 minutes and you'll come to the same conclusion

Disproving these should be a mandatory exercise to pass a high school Physics course.

lets think about it, even if it was flat, you would have to be the dumbest sack of nigger shit to try to cover it up right, its like trying to cover up the fact that dora is a monkey fucking spick

so you're saying if they revealed "the truth", everyone would believe in god

what does the nasa budget and cartoons have to do with this

KEK HAS SPOKEN

Flat earthers are literally braindead, they can't even explain why the moon appears upside down in the southern hemisphere.

They've gotten away with it for 500 years so maybe not so dumb.

No, but it would be easier to have faith.

NASA is the one posting fake pictures of the earth

>spherecucks will argue against this

If the Earth isn't flat, how the fuck don't people fall off of it? I know, I know, gravity, but have you ever actually stopped and tried to explain that?

Think about Australia. They're literally upside down. Like bats. They're on the bottom of the earth. How in the ever-loving FUCK do you think life occurs normally there if the Earth isn't flat?

Shit, even America, which is on the SIDE of the planet, how the fuck don't people struggle to walk uphill?

Oh, oh, oh, I know! The earth is spinning! Right? That's your retarded answer isn't it? Well, have you ever tried walking on a goddamn treadmill? It doesn't work unless you exert effort to keep up with it. The earth spins at thousand of miles an hour. How the fuck don't we notice that with every step we take?

I get it, it sounds dumb because round earth theories have been slammed into your head your whole life, but if you actually stop and think for yourself for once, you really CANNOT tell me that the Earth is round because the physics simply do not hold up.

The science is settled.

We don't have enough information to know what's going on in the sky, we do have enough to know that the earth is basically flat and motionless. Not knowing everything doesn't mean we can't know anything.

>No, but it would be easier to have faith.
And that's a bad thing why?

It's unfortunate that the truth movement has been infiltrated by these flat earth shills.

I don't believe NASA went to the moon, but basic physics explains the globe earth model.

You can't have globalism if you don't have a globe.

>500
Stop this history meme, no one educated thought the earth was flat in the medieval period, the greeks worked out the earth was spherical. Eratosthenes worked out the circumference to within 1% of the true value using two sticks and some mathematics.

you can see the remnants of the landing on the moon with a telescope senpai, sorry you are BTFO before you even started.

second, photographs actually dont always show stars, that is why you cant take photographs of comets without specialized cameras and technology

also, if you know any basic physics you can do a few calculations to show that the footage of the moon landing is real because no matter how fast or slow you make the footage the rate at which the dust settles shows gravity being consistent with the moon...

also, eclipses show the earth is round, otherwise they couldnt happen

satellites leaving earth at a curved orbit shows earth is round

also, the most efficient route for an airplane is a curve, a straight line actually increases the travel time... that also imperically shows you earth is round

i could go on forever, it is literally impossible to show or support the earth is flat... I just proved to you it is a sphere so can you now instead try and prove that it is flat?

We're like rats in a cage that can't see the walls. They feed our minds with whatever they want and to many of us don't have the courage or brainpower to question. Breaking free from your base programming is hard but I prefer it to remaining a programmed robot.

>mirrored on the picture
>upside down

So you have a model that explains nothing vs a model which explains the motions of heavenly bodies well? One which quite literally millions of various scientists and engineers use implicitly in huge areas of life. Hell even geographical surveyors use it. In work I've done on the spread of disease you have to calculate distances between cities in parts of the US using arcs of great circles since the US itself is quite literally curved.
Nice one.

>Sup Forums literally believes this guy knows what he's taking about and isn't a freemason shill regurgitating bullshit from his elders

>what is the van Allen radiation belt

The Van Allen belts would only cause problems if you lingered in them for a while. Apollo spacecraft didn't spend much time in them.

>what is no stars in the background of nasas earth photography

If you set the exposure for the Earth, the stars will be too dim to see and the Earth will be correctly exposed. If you set the exposure to see stars the Earth would just be a bright white circle.

>what is bubbles appearing in the supposed footage of space walks

Never even heard of this until now. I checked a video and it's clearly space debris.

The same reason water moves when you stir it

This guy is a reddit retard, /sci/ hates him and Bill Nye "I have a batchelors in engineering" the """science""" guy.

This shitposting is even worse than the Chemtrail shitposting.

>Australia : gravity
>Its a sphere there is no side of a sphere, so no walking uphill
>Since you are attached to the earth you have its velocity while its moving, you're on a moving boat do you have to make an effort to stay on the boat ? or run for as far as the boat moves ?

Physics perfectly hold up, the simplest answer is always the best

this shitty conspiracy theory pushed so frequently here has got to be a Jewish plot

another shitty attempt by Jews to comprehend epistemological memeing

chemtrails are real and have scientific proof

Its because gravity you numbskull. Jesus, you are why people think pol is retarted.

Don't you start too.

You're obviously lying, surveyors do not calculate for curvature when planning cities, roads, bridges, tunnels etc.

No one has ever proven gravity exists.

The CIA director gave a speech in the last week that talked about chemtrails. They are slowly rolling this out, not sure why they want us to know about it after denying it for all these years.

Flat earth shit is pushed along with reptilians and other batshit theories to discredit legitimate distrust of the government over things like the Iraq war and US funding of islamists. Basically push the batshit conspiracy theories to link them to the plausible ones and discredit them in the process.

>cities, roads, bridges, tunnels
Mostly too small scale, at those distances local topography (things like hills) dominates. It's only surveying large things, like say the US-Canada border, where the curvature becomes important.

trips never lie

Because there's not really much demand for flights between South America and Australia. I think the only exception is a seasonal buenos aires to sydney flight.

Funny enough, Qantas offers sight seeing tours over antarctica via a 747 or A380 if you're willing to shell out the cash.

youtube.com/watch?v=iTXnJF5MnHQ
curve

not what I meant, what im saying is, is whats the fucking point, whats the absolute fucking point of covering of the shape of the planet we live on, oh im sorry, not a planet

I don't believe the earth is flat, but I do believe that we have never been to the moon especially 7 times in 5 years using 60's technology.

We also didn't even know what the van allen belts were at that time, and NASA admitted recently that they are unable to send any living thing through them despite having 21st century technology.

Furthermore, a model of the ISS exists at the Kennedy space center where "drills" are conducted in a pool.

It is reasonable to assume that the real "space walks" are conducted in the same pool when one considers how hostile space conditions actually are.

There are direct flights from Auckland and Sydney to Buenos Aires and Santiago. Just google for them, there's a flight or two a week.

>NASA admitted recently that they are unable to send any living thing through them
No they didn't. They're concerned about the electronics of things that stay in them long term, but the Apollo missions went through them quickly (and not even through the areas of highest radiation density).
>Furthermore, a model of the ISS exists at the Kennedy space center where "drills" are conducted in a pool.
Yes, the simulate a false weightlessness using neutral buoyancy. It's impossible to train for 3 hour long spacewalks in a vomit comet that can only provide free fall for 45 seconds at best.
>It is reasonable to assume
No it's not.

I remember the 07 one being the standard in 96-97.

You're telling me this is real. OK. Who is operating the camera to track the tin craft leaving the moon at 2mph?

Just look at it. Look how the craft moves. It's on wires in a fucking set.

If space travel is so easy, why haven't we been back in 40 years and why haven't foreign governments or private companies been able to replicate the design of the apollo 11 rocket if that's all it takes to get to the moon?

criminally underrated

Bite me you cunt I got a B. You need something to cause acceleration (the trucks engine) to maintain the speed. You think if you jumped 10000 meters high you would still be traveling at 75mph parellel to the ground when you came back down?

>remote control exists

ya dingus

Space travel is neither easy, nor cheap. Why do you think the idea of reusable spacecrafts has been dominating space travel for 35 years?

Sure you could just remake the Saturn V, but it's fucking crazy expensive, which is partly why they stopped going.

holy shit people actualy belive earth is flat, most kek i have in weeks

>why haven't we been back in 40 years
The moon is boring rocks and going there is expensive. NASAs budget in the 60s was fucking enormous compared to today if you consider inflation.
>Foreign governments
The soviets built and tested a lander in earth orbit, but their N1 moon rocket blew up four times on launch testing after the designer died before finishing it and they gave up in favour of space stations once you beat them. The mission profile was identical to Apollo with a lunar orbit rendezvous, just with a smaller Soyuz and LK lander to Apollo's CSM and LM.
T
he Chinese are building up to a landing next decade as they work through their space programme that the media seems to ignore.

>What is pol's opinion on ball earthers?
normal people

This is fucking fake. There is no space around the flat earth.

19.3 billion dollars in funding to NASA and they can't send a private citizen to the moon?

Also, how do you explain that all of NASA's astronauts are free masons?

>19.3 billion dollars in funding to NASA and they can't send a private citizen to the moon?
Challenger exploding makes a lot more sense now seriously. You really have made me think.

It's so obvious that this flat earth nonsense is a troll.

where?

>19.3 billion dollars in funding to NASA and they can't send a private citizen to the moon?

If they just dropped everything they're currently doing they could do it. It's like a person could buy a really nice car if they stopped paying rent and for food or all their bills.

NASA has other shit to do which takes resources and money.

About the Masons I have no fucking idea

At the Council on Foreign Relations.

You're right to be skeptical.

The challenger was a psy op so people would stop asking to go back to the moon.

As promising as it may be, moving forward on SAI would also raise a number of challenges for our government and for the international community. On the technical side, greenhouse gas emission reductions would still have to accompany SAI to address other climate change effects, such as ocean acidification, because SAI alone would not remove greenhouse gases from the atmosphere. On the geopolitical side, the technology’s potential to alter weather patterns and benefit certain regions of the world at the expense of other regions could trigger sharp opposition by some nations. Others might seize on SAI’s benefits and back away from their commitment to carbon dioxide reductions. And as with other breakthrough technologies, global norms and standards are lacking to guide the deployment and implementation of SAI and other geoengineering initiatives.

cfr.org/intelligence/john-brennan-transnational-threats-global-security/p38082
>it's happening

Every shuttle launch to LEO was about $450million alone. The ISS has cost $150 billion to construct and operate in LEO.
A moon rocket is far larger than one built for LEO, the mission profile more complex.

>NASA astronauts
What about cosmonauts? Or the Chinese? Are they in on it too?

Challenger was down to the shuttle being a garbage design with no launch escape system and NASA ignoring manufacturer's warnings not to launch. What does the shuttle programme have to do with the moon?

>Quote about possible future cloud seeding which is entirely hypothetical
>MUH CHEMTRAILS MUH ILLOOOMINERTY MIND CONTROLS