Russian guy think I had sex with his gf because of rumour now he wants to beat me how do I avoid getting my ass kicked

Russian guy think I had sex with his gf because of rumour now he wants to beat me how do I avoid getting my ass kicked

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pDrLE2t7OL8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's too late motherfucker you know what you've done

Fuck his bitch for real now.

Tell him you have a Japanese friend to protect you and he will burst into tears and run away pissing himself

Try talking to him.

kill him and fuck his gf

Tell him to keep his hands off Greek women.

yes I really want to. she has a beautiful smile and is very smart. cute girl

really?

sorry...

he is an angry ginger his dad has mafia connections he might go to the parliament

Put hands up an be like dobt hurt me it aint true an cheap shot him ppl wil take your side that hes the aggresser...pull a knife if u can.
Hook to face n knee balls

Try to take him on during winter in deep snow. It helps.

Tell him that there is no way that could happen, as you're a pathetic virgin, and that who ever told him that you did shouldn't be trusted

I walk in class with girl next to me and because we were 20 min late everyone think I fucked her..

russian is bitch

Fight him. Why the fuck do you need to ask any of us?

1) Have you ever been in a fight before?

Call him names and make him cry

tell hm his gf is a cyka

Fuck him too so he won't feel left out. Russians love pidors.

yes I was in fight with tall karate kid I threw him to the ground I did very good but I think the russian may have knife

Talking doesnt work OP, i know that from my experience, he now just wants to fight you so you have no other option as to fight him.

But if you are a pussy and dont care about other people you could play the crazy and get naked when you are about to fight and scream like an idiot, then you wont have to fight.

Good luck OP.

Let him fuck your gf and call it even.

youtube.com/watch?v=pDrLE2t7OL8

prepare

kick the whore's ass and force her to tell the truth (but rape her first).

If he thinks you have done it, and you can't convince him otherwise, why not do it for real?

Then start bearing weapons. A solid knife will do, tazer also works.

Then bring a gun a show him who is true successor of Rome

>Colombian counseling

this is a good idea

russians respect violence

Tell him you didnt do it.
Do you know how to fight?

Man up and kick his sorry russki ass. Who the fuck he thinks he is?

crucify him, like a good roman would do

fuck him