Who the FUCK can stop them?

Who the FUCK can stop them?

hi

Theyselves

damn...

iceland

>still shoehorning Alli, the only creative player in the team, out wide
>Delph at CB
If you put Lallana as a roaming Eriksen type playmaker with defensive duties for Sterling and Maguire or Keane for Delphi its the best team they have

>delph at CB
fucking mong

He's a false CB with license to play as an inverted fullback.

>jones
>pebbles
>false CB delph

literally a false defence

>no mcguire
id start tarkowski over delph

What is the obsession people have with making every defender le epic attacking from the back man? At some point you just need some men to stop the other team from scoring fucking goals.

Maguire > Stones
Albrighton > Walker

>dier
>winks

the first attacker is the goalkeeper and the first defender is the striker

>them

-----------Kane--------
Rashford--------Sterling
-----------Alli------------
---Dier-----Henderson
Rose-Cahill-Stones-Walker
----------Hart---------------

Subs:
GK: Butland,Forster
Defenders: Clyne, Trippier , Bertrand, Jones, Smalling
Midfielders:Milner,Delph,Winks,
Offence:Lallana(bcz who else for Alli backup?),Lingard, Young ,Chamberlain(??no other wingers available tbqh)
You guys need a backup striker in depth but all of your option sorta suck
>Vardy
>Sturrige
>Wellbeck
and anyone you mention as "good" is gonna be literally a huge step down and no point to replace a tired Harry Kane for him.
If Kane is fine I can see england do well next wc. Not >its comming home la. But not another humiliation.

Have them play barcelona.

Hazard

Spain France Germany and Belgium

Vardy of course

>

Egypt could with that kind of setup.

where is Jack Wilshere?

>rating lingard, young, and FUCKING OXLADE
>talks shit about Vardy and Sterling
opinion discarded

>Dele Alli is a creative player

this

Managed by Southgate they'll do nothing.

Alli isn't really a creative player. If you actually watch him he mainly just makes runs at the right time, getting on the end of passes of Eriksen or crosses from Walker/Rose/Trippier. Hell, even Dier is more creative. Alli is just a great finisher with a really good sense of where to be at the right time.

Uefalona

Arselel fans are on suicide watch

He only scores when Kane is being marked. Tottenham should sell him to Real Madrid for 100m imo

>Henderson
*inhales*

--------------Kane
Rashford---Alli--Sterling
--------Dier----Winks
Rose-Jones-Stones-Trippier
--------------Butland

Forster, Smalling, Walker, Bertrand, Clyne, Delph, Loftus-Cheek, Young, Lallana, Welbeck, Vardy, Abraham

>delph
>cb

>No Rashford
>Delph in the squad at all
>WINKS
>Delel Alel
>no character in the team at all, no leadership, no experience, no trophies except for Phil Jones = no winning mentality

these fragile boys will get booty blasted like every year

You can't win anything with kids

If only Rooney didn't retire

The problem is that englels think they can win it, play the kids because the last generation was absolute shit

Who would win? That team or some blonde fishermen?

>Henderson

>Alli as a midfielder
Lol

>Delph in defence
>Delph actually playing
shit opinion matey

Manager: Rafael 'Rafa' Benitez

He is tho. Not a #10 creative player, and he isn't going to unlock defences with his passing, but he has fantastic skills and tricks and can earn fouls, beat players, and make the other team mark him tightly or allow him long range efforts, which usually threaten. He of course also possesses fantactic goal scoring abilities which are wasted by playing him wide where he can't get into the box as well. There's a reason Spurs build their offense around him and Kane.

Wow so maybe England should try them together for the NT and it would work better than sticking him wide to accomadate Rashford and Sterling

henderson for winks and that is unironically a decent team

I personally prefer Henderson but Winks might be better for that midfield chemistry.

i don't really watch football and just threw on the players i think are best

but i'm fairly sure they would humiliate England 9 out of 10 times

This is my lineup, not sure about the CBs but as long as it isn't Cahill its whatever

henderson with dier is like gerrard and lampard

it just doesn't work, we've SEEN it doesn't work and yet southgate will probably stick with it just because of >muh liverpool captain

>henderson with dier is like gerrard and lampard
England's decline summed up in a single sentence.

>Delph in a back three
Better off with Dier back there i m o

>muh total football

>drop certain defenders because they are bad with the ball at their feet
>keep the goalkeeper who got dumped because he is shit with the ball at his feet

forgot pic lol

Oh shit, i opened this thread thinking we were talking about man shitty.. Is there really any point discussing Englel, who have never, ever, been as good as they think they were?

Let's talk about shitty instead. I think De Bruyne is key, without him, shit would fall apart fast. My cheeky bet would be on arsenal winning this weekend. Odds are good, but it only takes a small injury or bad performance to their key man and it will be like Tottenham without Kane, i.e. midtable averageness.

>Reus
>Gündogan
>Draxler
'No!'

w-why not?

and who else would you rather pic? inb4 Müll

>three at the back

Stones and Jones? Two totally woeful defenders and you're going to back them up by playing Delph, a midfielder, in CD but put Dier, a CD, in midfield.

Wew lad.

>starting defenders for the top 2 in the league
>woeful

alri

DER ERZFEIND

I'm pretty pissed off at the criticism of Southgate. He's intimately acquainted with the plans in place for English team, which they have been working on for 4/5 years. Yet enlightened anons and other internet denizenry want someone in to completely go their own way. Some have even gone so far as to declare someone should be put in there to demolish the system that is in place, an utterly mongish idea.

A dentist

A 10-men French NT

>two players with a 6 jersey
>no 9
Dafuq?

>Henderson
>Hart
>Oxlad
>not Lallana for Alli

Vardy is elite tho.

Autist.

>Butt land, Dyer, Winks, Delph int the team
>"who the fuck can stop them"

You mean at commonwealth games right?

>Delph
>In defence

?????????????????????????????????

Any decent team

wher is Da Ox?

Sounds like Alli is the English Thomas Müller.

>Playing Goretzka as holding midfield
>Reus not dead
>Gündogan not dead

Put in Weigl for Goretzka, Draxler for Reus and Sane on the right wing and you have the 2018 World Champions.

Pretty much but probably has a better technique/more skill. Muller is probably more intelligent than him though.

Weigl and Sane in for Goretzka and Draxler and that's a good team. Probably even comparable to France.

teams like Iceland, Costa Rica and Mexico lmfao

A bunch of plumbers