Why are canadians the most fucking terrible posters here

Its just shitskins who think they're entitled to something and keep complaining about white people. Ur grandpa sucked dick to keep u alive, go back to africa br*wnies

If you really think that, I'm afraid you can't see the forest for the trees...

A FUCKING CHRISTMAS TREE

Dont think im proud of this landfill.

>cucked by jews for thousands of years
>send Hezbollah in Syria to assist Assad and iranians
>keep getting btfo by ISIS and rebels

there are a couple of lebanese diaspora here and they are very chill and white passing

a couple? more like 12 million. i feel bad for u guys

All leafs are chicano cucks

Turn off the proxy wh*Te animal.

>keep getting btfo by ISIS and rebels
>this is what he actually believes

Most Canadians here are edgy virgin Sup Forumstards that are assmad because they saw their crush walking around with Zhang or Ahmed.

>Most Canadians here are edgy virgin Sup Forumstards that are assmad because they saw their crush walking around with Zhang or Ahmed.
Is this all neck-bearded non-whites think about? Projecting their rape and self-loathing fantasies onto others?

Did a Jamaican bully you on the street today?

That would be Haitian, not Jamaican jamal

Again you come back to violence and power-fantasy and it's just that fantasy. Interesting is it a deep-rooted self-loathing, a revenge fantasy against the white man dreamed-up in your basement? This is seen across Sup Forums too. Is it that reddit doesn't explicitly allow it?

Why are Sup Forumsniggers so autistic?

>being this assmad
>sweating this nervously
>projecting this hard
So I'll take that as a yes, then?

>American flag
>a non-white cuck fantasy poster
Can't say I'm surprised at this point

>"n-no! This can't be h-happening! Sup Forums is supposed to be Sup Forums 2-2.0! Mom! Help!"

Why are non-white migrants complete drains on the societies they are let into out of supposed compassion by naive white politicians?
The intelligence of the american negro is limited not even affirmative action can help you so I understand that you are frustrated. The feelings of impotence are normal for people like you.

Holy shit he just keeps going lmaooo

What a retard right? Hes actually taking this seriously.

Based Lebanon.

Daily reminder.

Which one is your dad?

lol pussy ass wypipo scared a break a law like is grade school detention baka

Mehmet Akkurt. I am a Greek.

(You)