Golf 3

at least it's not X6

The whole segment is trash

Manual transmission VW Jetta

2.3L VR5

Gonna buy a Diesel Passat soon because long commute

>

VW Polo cross
Some niggerfaggot stole the caps for the rails and I can't find any without going to the jewwagen dealership

Manual 2013 Ford Fuckus

manual 2014 mazda 3

Manual jettas are turbo normie cars you impoverished monkey

Already posted here several threads.

reporting in this datamining thread

SEAT Ibiza. Foreigners probably never heard of this car brand (except Czech and Portuguese people)

whys that fedora

Nice

Pretty much identical, only a bit dirtier.

Never thought germans drove. When I was there, it was public transportation or bikes.

I too drive my parents' SUV sometimes when I'm home visiting them, pic related. But I normally drive my own Volvo S40, 2011.

That clock looks retarded

Goyman engine xD

I'm sorry to hear that.

If it wasn't for the hairs, you have a very feminine hand.

I know. I'm pretty slim.

Depends on where you live obviously. City centers aren't made for cars so a lot of city people simply don't bother. In small towns almost everyone drives. I could cycle to work if I wanted to, but a) I'm lazy and b) I also have school regularly which is further away and requires driving so I need to own a car anyway. Honestly it's not even that hard to do affordably, you just have to stand above retarded fatburger comments about "hurr econohatch yurocuck, enjoy your 50 hp deisel".

?

well you know, the faggot sweater doesn't help but what can you do.

I'll just keep wearing it, I think that's what I'll do. (you can't trigger me btw)

shit taste, your parents are boring and superficial

Are those hard to find?

What does your parents drive then?

Rich/10

im not trying to trigger you. It is basically the first thought that came to mind after the slim hand. I would also think jackets would be more common than sweaters.

I drive

Sweaters and jackets ontop of that is common. But inside the car I won't wear a jacket, plus it's summer now (or about to be fall) so I only wear a rainjacket if it rains.

Joke's on you, I'm an orphan
Nope, that's a porsche cayenne. It is literally Porsche for people too poor to buy a real porsche(or replace an IMS bearing lmao)

sandals and socks

>more common than sweaters

Whole world is not USA

It's a porsche macan turbo, actually. Price is just below 2 million NOK or 240 000 USD.
Sorry about your parents, lad.

>Price is just below 2 million NOK or 240 000 USD.
Jesus Christ snow-user, move out of your country. Even the most expensive cayenne-lite costs less than 100k euros in france

>porsche macan turbo
Nice. A bit jelly desu. Family business?

Ikke om du vet hvor en skal lete.
Var nettopp en kar som solgte en i orginal stand for 13K rett utenfor Oslo (70åring uten peiling). Finnes noen på finn i nær perfekt stand for 25K, så annonseres de oftest i Facebookgrupper for entusiaster, type kjop/salggrupper.

Fikk min for 9K, men mangler litt da, så sluttpris blir vel nærmere 20K. Men kommer bruke den hver dag været tillater. Spor meg hva som helst m

No there are lots in the uk too

Don't you have taxes on your cars? Lucky you.

Yes my dad's got his own company.

Stilig. Den er definitivt et samlingsobjekt, spǿr du meg.

The price includes tax(except registration fee i think)

Poorfag student, but well, big and brings me where I want to go.

Joa, greit samleobjekt. Ikke veldig mange i landet, men miljoet er stort og voksende, så det blir flere på veien grunnet låvefunn og slik.
Gleder meg til å få den på veien, sok "Tores temposamling" på YT for en koselig video.
Bare sporre i tråden om det er noe mer.

>slavs

But you're obviously not talking about the Turbo PP(performance package). 440HK variant then.

Squat on the hood xD

I like it. A classic.

Not pictured: ur moms backseat

Also I don't have to wear a helmet while driving so it's incredibly fast to get around town this way

I am, quit thinking you are better or smarter than anyone else, you're just making yourself look dumb.

Kids with rich daddies baka

>Tores temposamling
Visste ikke at Oglænd produserte Tempo. Kjekt klipp.

Not mine. Just a pic from google.

Yeah, it is old, but I still really like the design. Not as good as the same generation BMW 7, which I actually wanted to get, but still good.

Rolls Royce Wraith

His mom might be hot.

"Vi får det til på berget også"

What is that gay thing? Where the kick? It it electric?

You're projecting a lot of prejudice toward me.
I'm just trying to make sense of the price differences, lad. Extra equipment (which apparently costs more than a normal car in itself) comes ontop of that, plus Norwegian taxes. I guess cars are really expensive here then.

Not him, but the model starts at 150k € in Norway. Cars are expensive here. It's really nothing new.

>what is this gay thing
It's Italian
>where the kick
I have to jump on it to start. I have another moped I use for my dailies now but I couldn't find a picture.

I think it looks pretty damn good.

>You're projecting a lot of prejudice toward me.
Not really, I used to teach rich shitheads

So you've been creating this thread every single day for almost a fucking week so you can tell everyone your dad lets you drive his gaywagon?

Ohhhhh shittttt I had one of these.
Tomos was the brand iirc.
Bretty cool for a 12 year old. Got almost roadkilled twice.

>all rich kids on are the same
Ok, friend.

I'm not OP.

He's not me.

He's not me either

Yes it's a Tomos. I actually went to Croatia this year and hoped to see a lot of them driving around but seems like they're more popular in the Netherlands than in former Yugoslavia.

>roadkill
Not really a problem in the Netherlands. They are bicycles in the eye of the law so I drive on the bike lane which is seperated from the cars and has it's own traffic lights. I never really get near cars with it.

Ahhhh
Looks like an Avanti
Ride pic related, from 1978, does 60kmh, but will soon do 80+ when I bore it to from 50 to 80ccm

>Yes it's a Tomos. I actually went to Croatia this year and hoped to see a lot of them driving around but seems like they're more popular in the Netherlands than in former Yugoslavia.
Holy shit it's a slovenian brand? I deeply believed Tomos was a dutch brand of bicycles because mine was dutch and the guy who gave me mine (probably stole it while in Holland lol) says they're everywhere.

>Not really a problem in the Netherlands. They are bicycles in the eye of the law so I drive on the bike lane which is seperated from the cars and has it's own traffic lights. I never really get near cars with it.
It was my go-to drunk vehicle for almost a decade till it finally shit the bed.

Har du en bil også, eller?

>when I bore it to from 50 to 80ccm
generally a pretty shitty idea. I did it with my Jawa 223 engine and it cracked

>Katy Perry

>I deeply believed Tomos was a dutch brand
I actually did the same until I looked it up. They're so popular over here those poor Slovenes never get to have one for themselves.
>It was my go-to drunk vehicle for almost a decade till it finally shit the bed.
Drunk driving these things is so fucking fun

Who even needs a licens?! Elon Tusk WILL build the hyperloop!!!

It's just the radio.

Got a spare cylinder so it's okay, they're pretty cheap anyways.

Nei

>They're so popular over here those poor Slovenes never get to have one for themselves.
prolly because with such tiny engine you're better off with a manny-tranny.
Simson S51 with the 4 gear gearbox was the pussywagon of all countryside 13 year olds

Hva gjǿr du om vinteren da?

Buss om jeg skal langveis.
Mopeden funker helt fin ned til butikken på vinteren, ca 500m. Skal vurdere piggdekk eller kjetting da, så kna jeg kosekjore der dem ikke salter.

>Simson S51 with the 4 gear gearbox was the pussywagon of all countryside 13 year olds
Interesting. Over here all the countrysiders have Tomos, Puch, Citta and Piaggo's, but they just install bigger engines and such. Nobody likes gearboxes though.

In the cities Moroccan youths all have Gilera Runners and such with 110/180cc engines.

>kjetting
Fyfaen, ǿstlandet? Mye snǿ der fåvæ.

i use this

If you had a bit of money and knew some shady people you could buy a 125/150cc bike with fake registration papers that say 50cc and """""""""""legal"""""""""" to use by a 13 yo.
One guy got an old two-stroke superbike (I don't know if it's the right term, the frame geometry of a superbike but with a 150cc two stroke engine) and that fucking thing was going, 120kmh easily.

>körkortscucken

Nei, ikke Ostlandet, men ost i landet blir det ja. Kjetting er veldig greit da du har kjempegrep på snoen, og den enkelt kan tas av når jeg nærmer meg tettbygde strok der dem salter.

Aldri prǿvd eller behǿvd kjetting fåvæ. Men det ser jo ganske badass ut.

Nothing wrong with Katy Perry, faggot.

When I bought my BMW E39 I have also seen some A6 (B4, pic related) of this generation but they all were in a pretty bad state.

nice volkswagen shitters

>bmw
>poorfag

literally any bydlo blue collar worker doing minimal wage can afford an e39. I assume it's even more cheap wage/price wise in Germany

My dad's Citröen, otherwise a 206 that i bought last month.

i hate this third world shithole, you can't even buy a good bike with the minimal wage