Child Rape Case against Trump

What's the deal with this? It's making the rounds on social media.

archive.is/9c9by

OK, so Trump was pals with Jerry Epstein, but I don't really know what to make of this or how to refute it really. Is this just flat-out bullshit?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/A0pfU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Huffington Post
Most likely bullshit.

It's a hoax. And not only that, liberals are hypocrites because they're going to accept this kind of shit in the next 4 years anyway.

Can you prove it's a hoax? I want hard proof.

>you raped and killed a kid in 1990
>if you can't instantly disprove this it must be true!

>prove some allegation about rape over 20 years ago from some "Jane Doe" is false

>He was pals with Epstein who had child prostitutes
>there is another witness for this case

Liberals will tow this talking point all day. Is this seriously the best retort you can make? wow

Projection.
It's a common Jew ploy. Often employed by the Progressives.
Accuse your opponent of things you are guilty of.

Just replace Donald Trump with Bill Clinton in the story and you will understand.

Where is the huffington post article on why Hillarys emails shouldn't be ignored when they leaked top secret information?

Oh right, this is just paid slander that will go no where.

The funny part is that the Clintons have a relationship with Epstein as well.

archive.is/A0pfU

Former President Bill Clinton was a much more frequent flyer on a registered sex offender’s infamous jet than previously reported, with flight logs showing the former president taking at least 26 trips aboard the “Lolita Express” -- even apparently ditching his Secret Service detail for at least five of the flights, according to records obtained by FoxNews.com.

Clinton’s presence aboard Jeffrey Epstein’s Boeing 727 on 11 occasions has been reported, but flight logs show the number is more than double that, and trips between 2001 and 2003 included extended junkets around the world with Epstein and fellow passengers identified on manifests by their initials or first names, including “Tatiana.” The tricked-out jet earned its Nabakov-inspired nickname because it was reportedly outfitted with a bed where passengers had group sex with young girls.

“Bill Clinton … associated with a man like Jeffrey Epstein, who everyone in New York, certainly within his inner circles, knew was a pedophile,” said Conchita Sarnoff, of the Washington, D.C. based non-profit Alliance to Rescue Victims of Trafficking, and author of a book on the Epstein case called "TrafficKing." “Why would a former president associate with a man like that?”

Keep talking about Epstein shills, there is a lot more hard evidence implicating Bill Clinton than Trump.

of course it's fucking BS, the person who got raped wouldve reported it long ago if that was the case, and trump has a wife why would he want to fuck some little girl

>Trump child rapists threads
>Blacked/race mixing threads

Wew. An early start this holiday weekend.

>there is a lot more hard evidence implicating Bill Clinton than Trump

Totally true. But I'd rather not use the argument "Clinton did it too" when defending Trump on this.

Frankly, Trump disavowed Epstein when he found out about his underaged escapades and banned him from his establishments.

Epstein was also pals with the Clintons and there are "witnesses" against Isreali Priminster Eurud Barak and Alan Dershowitz, how did that go against them

Who cares. What kid wouldn't want to have sex with Trump? If him having sex with a kid is enough for you to stop supporting him, then you were never on our side to begin with

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((JANE DOE)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

It's a mutually assured destruction type topic because both candidates will be tarred by their relations with Epstein. The only thing we can do is relate Clinton's relationship to Epstein.

Was thinking more of Dominique Strauss-Kahn with the rape allegations. It was done to stop him from becoming French next president in 2011. Not sure Clintons and co could really pull the same shit on Trump.

You don't have to refute it. Innocent until proven guilty. From what I can gather, you can't even find the name of the person accusing him.

It reeks of a tall tale.

Of course, if the accuser's name would appear, that would lend credibility to the claim, but, given the number of false rape claims, and given the fact that there is a statute of limitations, I find this to be dubious at best.

my fellow american it's 2016, haven't you noticed that nothing can be proven anymore?

All that truth takes in the age of instant communication is repetition. Repetition is now the illusion of truth, and man it is fooling everybody.

Most in our country believe that they are well informed, and maybe in some areas they are. The problem is as a people we're completed over-saturated with information on issues that are complex and varied.

Everybody has a life and limited, it's neigh impossible to have a well thought out, researched opinion on every issue that gets blasted crossed our myriad of personal communication devices.

Our culture and our media, our national myth demands we take a stand on all the information but the time just isn't there. Not to mention it's easier then ever to go online and crawl into an echo chamber.

This is how you get white hipsters in California arguing that the riots in Ferguson were justified.

This is how you get mid-westerners who have never seen a minority screaming for a wall.

Repetition is truth now. It's how Trump won the primary. He proclaimed he was the winner until it became a self-fulfilling prophecy.

This is the power memes, it's the ultimate form of repetition, it's almost weaponized politician.

The world has spent the years since the 60s dismantling objective truth and now the only thing that matters is your personal feelings.

So do you like Trump? If so there's your proof he's not a baby rapist.

Don't like him? There's your proof he is.

Whatever it is, start shouting your opinion and ignore all others until others start parroting you.

There's your hard proof in 2016.

Never mind, I actually found evidence that soundly refutes this.

>The suit was brought by a woman named Katie Johnson
>Epstein’s infamous ‘little black book,’ a record of his contacts seized by the FBI, doesn’t include the name Katie Johnson
>a home address was named which turned out to be an empty, foreclosed property at ‘Twentynine Palms’ in California
>her net worth was listed as $278, but somehow filed this case on legal paper with margins and line numbers, properly captioned with footnotes and statues. No typos.
>In California, anyone can file a case without identification.

Also, as one user already said, Trump banned Epstein from the Mar-a-Lago after it was exposed he was a perv and pedophile.

>Brad Edwards, a lawyer for Epstein’s favorite underage sex slave Virgina Roberts, subpoenaed Trump to give a deposition in the civil case against the sleaze bag. But it was eventually withdrawn because Trump voluntarily provided information. Around 2008 or 2009, Brad Edwards, one of the lawyers for the victims, was issuing subpoenas to a lot of people who’d met Epstein. He got a call back from Mr. Trump’s lawyer to say there was no need to subpoena him — Mr. Trump would call him immediately.

>“During the conversation, Mr. Trump was open and forthright,” Edwards said. “I cannot discuss the substance of the conversation. But I will say that it was obvious to me that he was in no way involved in any untoward activity.”

Damn, Trump is actually a pretty stand-up guy.

There's nothing to it. The person who broke this shit about Epstein has no clue who this cunt is and she waited 20 years before going ahead with anything. The lawsuit was already dismissed in CA where it was originally filed.

They're basically going to Julian Assange or Bill Cosby him in that they'll come up with fake rape charges and get the media to spread it until he's utterly ruined and made impotent against the ideas of the globalist Marxist kikes.

Yes, that's why memes are weapons now.

PRIASE KEK! WE'LL WIN YET!

Good work, user

Shieet, no wonder the media is all hum about it, they don't want to make Epstein a topic because it would ultimately hurt Clinton more.

Maybe trump went to the island to bang 16-17 year olds and then found out bill banged 10 year olds ? I assume a guy with a whore island has different attractions .

Wait, wasn't this the exact same case that popped up in April and got dismissed?

Damn, I'll save this.

Thanks man, good on you.

go back to the library Mr.Iamautismo.

there you go, i just debunked your entire existance. isnt that what you wanted? beta faggots will always try harder and acomplish nothing. just stick to the rules of the strongest is the fittest, and like in all in like just learn to keep your head down and keep sucking my dick please.

Beautiful work user. Just great. Just great, I tell ya. Fantastic. Great guy!

it's part of the Muddy The Waters campaign. It doesn't have to be remotely true, it just has to make Hillary and Bill's transgressions seem less bad in comparison.

Wanna know what's some shit? He ain't the only rapist or rape-defender running. Billy-boy was on the goddamn Lolita Express. Look that shit up.

I've heard. Also apparently he was on it over 20 times.

Trump doesn't need to release this info, but by God... we need to disseminate this. The damage this could do is astronomical .

The case was first dismissed from court because of procedural problems (aka none the things you mentioned about legal paper and line numbers were done) at which point a lawyer took up the case and refiled it.

Probably pro bono. Happens all the time. Person could still be full of shit, but that part of your "proof" is easily explained by the information available publicly. Hardly sound refutation.

Well, talking about needing to disseminate it won't disseminate it.