Lol

lol

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2923799/Did-ancient-warriors-suffer-PTSD-Texts-reveal-battles-3-000-years-ago-left-soldiers-traumatised-saw.html
youtu.be/FDNyU1TQUXg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you dont know where i've been man

>refugees live here
>please be courteous with fireworks

>Implying that PTSD isn't a real thing

You think it's funny? Firecrackers trigger PTSD.

Why are there no documented cases of it before the US government decided to get involved? I'd love an answer to that.

>I chose to join the military, please don't have fun around me

I do think it's funny you Canadian parasite. What the fuck are you going to do about it?

L

O

Oh fuck these faggots my Popop served in korea and was trained in enemy tank killing with a bazooka. He even got a couple t34s. Never once gave a fuck about some bang bangs

>A cuck lives here. Please be courteous with my wife.

>not knowing what fucking shell shock is

L

OHHHH....

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK...

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2923799/Did-ancient-warriors-suffer-PTSD-Texts-reveal-battles-3-000-years-ago-left-soldiers-traumatised-saw.html

Most vets I talk to are not bothered by bangs.

Distinguished gunshots or certain explosions maybe, but not random bangs.

I'm sure you got plenty of shell cock in boot camp.

Ever since SJW started to say they have PTSD, I have stop taking it seriously. I know it's fucked up but words lose meaning when used incorrectly over time

But the commercials days they are great workers! And we should hire them because they aren't damaged

This. Pretty much millions fought in the world wars. If ptsd was really post war socity would not have been able to function.

>join the military
>go to Afghanistan
>locals sell fireworks cheap
>come home to America
>fireworks are expensive
>get PTSD every 4th of July

>millions fought
>in a world with billions of people
>normal society wouldn't be able to function
Okay bud

funny how /po/ cries out against history revisionism until they revise something you happen to support. fucking pathetic really

I don't think papercraft and origami has much to do with politics.

lol @ choosing to address my typo rather than addressing my point. fucking pathetic really

The sign doesn't say you can't have fun with fireworks, just maybe go down the street a little and don't set them off right in front of the dude's house.

He'll probably wear ear plugs all day and stay inside, which is sad because July 4th should be a day we can all celebrate. Just be a little compassionate and move down the block before you set off your firecrackers and everyone will be happy.

No need for such signs here in the gr8 state of New Jersey where we've just banned them anyway.

There are tons of stories of non-functional people, succumbing to alcoholism, going crazy, etc. It's discussed in numerous films from that time like Let There Be Light and A Walk In The Sun.

Awwww does your pussy hurt when you hear the bang bangs???

honestly if someone legit has an issue with fireworks cause of ptsd i'd respect that. obvs only idiots join any military anyways but whatever.

inb4 allahu akbar memes

kek

>twf lobbing firecrackers at their windows and blasting airhorns at 3 am

>PTSD
>real
lmao u cucks

>courteous

subjective

Better make sure the local Imam doesn't catch you posting on an American website, or you might get a public lashing.
t

>mfw putting firecrackers in an iron pot to simulate machine gun fire

A good friend of mine returned from Afghanistan after a couple of tours, he has something that you would call a thousand yard stare.

On the fourth of July he was shaking and seemed to reel and jerk after some fireworks went off. I would say that is conclusive evidence of PTSD being triggered by fireworks. War is hell, man. Those who kid yourselves are just basement dwellers.

pretty sure this is a japanese board now.

HIRO THE HERO

DELAWARE, NO!

>Iraq

>veteran

>had a salary

>gets welfare check

lol

Either that or he's just a limp-wristed pansy.

New York truly is the no fun allowed capital of the world

>mfw blasting Islamic chanting at their houses for several hours

>ptsd isn't real

he must be a cuck, only cucks get ptsd.

real hard cunts dont get scared of nothin, like me

I have no idea why IL has these limits, everyone just buys them out of state. Fuck this shitty state

>watching TV and you hear fireworks go off
>black out
>wake up exhausted 12 hours later in a fortified trench in your front yard

Iowa banned fireworks because most of a town got burned down because of fireworks a while ago. Fireworks still causes tons of fires around the country. Firefighters don't want them because they have to work a lot more. They use the PTSD thing as an excuse as well.

Maybe they should teach people to stop being retards, instead of ruining everyone's fun

>check the flag friendo

Try getting half of your face blown off in Afghan

í already stole your flag in a previous thread. Thanks

i had both of my legs blown off in nam, man.

spent the rest of my time there getting sucked off by gook bitches

it aint shit lad

thank you for your service lieutenant dan

what are ear plugs? nobody can have a good time becuase poor me. some people really think the world owes them something.

>be me, 15
>have an American friend who invites me to a birthday
>his great uncle fought in 'Nam, sat at the table
>he seemed chill enough but he would just stare at nothing sometimes, chalked it up to being old
>we decide to fuck around with fireworks around 7
>I got one that makes a bunch of bangs altogether
>dude literally flips the fucking table with all the food under it, pulls they guy next to him down and starts barking orders at everyone
>wtfisthis. Jpg
>starts talking to people who aren't there
>the dad and a couple other guys try to calm him down
>decks dad in his face
>everyone grabs him and restrains him while he's shouting and crying
PTSD is really fucked up man. If a guy puts up a sign like that, you fucking respect it, because that shit can tear families apart.

>Maybe they should teach people to stop being retards, instead of ruining everyone's fun

15% of our population is niggers and we're barely 60% white m8, it'll never happen.

Same reason making learning to drive a requirement for a driver's licenses will never happen.
Same reason our public schools will never improve.

oh nah i wasnt military i went to nam in 2003

dem gook bitchs could blow ur legs off

I blew ppl up for xx years
I don't like that noise anymore

I love this time of year, because it's easy to redpill gun control faggots.

We have signs everywhere saying fireworks are illegal and strictly enforced yet every neighborhood has rockets shooting into the air and making loud bangs..

Hmmm.. we made something illegal and people still have them, not just a few, but lots and lots of people.. Why do you think making guns illegal would work?

who are you quoting?

>Same reason making learning to drive a requirement for a driver's licenses will never happen.
What? Don't you have to pass a fucking test to get a license?

>I didn't get to kill anyone in Iraq and Im bitter about it. No fun allowed around my house.

canada day btw

I send up huge fucking fireworks at my mom's place in iowa every year, I don't give a single fuck about hayniggers or their defense force

they are saying you should be aware you're arguing with an Australian.

>people actually replying

Jesus wept, you win again Australia

the problem with PTSD is that its very easy to lie about it get free money.

also the only way to help veterans really is just to have less veterans

kill yourself summer

I'm not bothered for the most part. Was setting up for a conference once though, and the balloons that were touching the ceiling kept popping. At one point is was like 20 in a minute. I had to step outside

free money = poverty

how about no you roodypoo

I am disappointed in all of you.

MOST vets dont suffer from it. Because most vets dont have near death experiences and watch their friends die

And even those who have near death experiences in war dont always go insane. It's a minority but it does happenj

>Simply lighting the explosion off a few yards away will suddenly make it not sound at all like an explosive device and therefore won't trigger PTSD. Because explosions and gunfire never happened at a distance so PTSD somehow can't be triggered by the same sounds if they're just a bit down the block.

Top ten ways to tell if your disability is bullshit.

all me.

Its always shown up in modern war and there are cases that are prior it just wasn't as common due to the methods youtu.be/FDNyU1TQUXg

>please rape my face

Who gives a shit about delaware, thats the one state people forget to name when asked to name all states

A fucking bear-- wait no thats actually pretty awesome

how was Istanbul?

wing-nuts are their own worst enemy

I'm sure you're full of crap, anyone who comes out of war, regardless of the experience is going to come back "changed".

You have to pass a written exam, which is basically identifying road signs, stoplights and what right of way means.

The test is, of course, available EEN ESPANYOL.

Then you parallel park, (heard some states don't do this), then drive around the block (literally) with a DPS worker, try not to crash.

It's extremely hard to not get your license, and it's renewed by mail, for a nominal fee, every couple decades(this varies by state tho)

So there is a process, but we certainly don't actually teach people to drive.

>have ptsd
>July 4th comes around
>instead of going somewhere tranquil for one fucking night you demand the entire neighbourhood stop celebrating

>year 2000, age 13
>family takes a trip to fanny fan capital of the mid-atlantic
>Rehoboth, DE
>senpai goes out for dinner I stay back
>brooding 13 year old, crawling in my skin, etc.
>fourth of July, family brought up a faggot fountain pack of sparklers
>light some on the street out side the hotel
>nofucksgiven.xlsx
>2 bike cops roll up, give me a citation
>like I'm gonna take anybody in cargo shorts seriously
>real name, fake address
>they ride off to to play poke the poo I guess
>never tell anyone or do anything about, never return to delaware

I never think about it until around this time every year, I just kinda cuckle to myself and hope that I actually have a 16 year old warrant in Delaware for lighting sparkler fountains.

>mfw I was a cheeky lil cunt

My Dad is a combat vet from Vietnam and still loves guns and fireworks.

Your friend is just a pussy.

@79455433
so people should be forced to take vacations because of the actions of others?

>not just firing your machine guns off into the air

>a fucking pelican

Vet here. If you go into combat with the wrong mind set I can see how it might leave you traumatized. It is weakness but it is real.

Fuck that, if someone sets off an m-80 outside my window when I'm sleeping might fuck me up but 4th of July fireworks aren't triggering.

Got one of these assholes on my street, Afgan vet, he got hurt and is on the bullshit PTSD gravytrain
Brother and I and a couple of his buddies are ready for Monday morning
Guys neighbor is selling his house and moved out, using his yard as a base
Got so many m-80's and firecrackers, bottle rockets and roman candles, piccilo petes garage looks like a fireworks stand
Been twisting fuses together for a week, nailing this shit to boards
Got an old shitty boom box, had to have my Dad help transfer an MP3 to a tape the box uses, cassets suck
Monday morning at 0423 (looked it up), we will blast the Call to Prayer under his bedroom window, light the fuses and split
Hope the cops show up, he walks around in the yard with his rifle all the time
Looking forward celebrating our independence

Hope you get shot.

>@

Obnoxious faggot

hello fellow trini

>mfw live in Western PA so I smuggle the dank shit in from Ohio all the time

One good thing about being Appalachian

Friendly reminder that setting off fireworks is nigger tier behaviour.

>mfw in Rehoboth for vacation right now

Kind of wanted to stay for the fourth of July, but it seems kind of dead around here anyway so it would probably be better back home