Ireland

Is Northern Ireland culturally cucked or what is their deal?
Why do they choose to be separate from the rest of the country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H5WcHbA8kjY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kind of yes and no. Northern Ireland was filled in by english colonizers in the 18th or 19th century. Right now it's kind of hard to say whether Northern Ireland is a bunch of cucked irish people, or a bunch of anglos continually cucking Ireland.

Ireland should just invade it if they want the clay

Oh wait they're just a bunch of faggot Irish, that couldn't even beat Iceland

Soccer is for fags anyway.
Rugby is better.

If we did invade it would be global considered a very serious act of unwarranted agression, we'd be heavily sanctioned by the EU, it would fuck over all of our trade deals with the UK and we'd probably be heavily sanctioned by the US and denounced as well. All that would do would is invite the world police to remove our government and force us to give back our island to the dindu nuffin brits

Northern Ireland is a pretty autistic hiss for the UK, catholics and protestants fight each other like monkeys.

I understand this.
Fuck the Brits.

>Why can't we invade foreign territory that doesn't want to be under a tyrannical republic?

Stupid fucking paddy. This is why your race will always be slaves.

North Ireland was made up of the colonizers (Brits, mostly who belong to the Church of England). Ireland is made up of native people (mostly who belong to Irish Catholics). Huge fight and bad blood, semi religious and semi ethnic, known as the Troubles. The only way for them to settle down was to establish 2 separate countries.

Ironically though, most Brits and Irish are genetically and culturally identical. Just history/religious bullshit forces them separate.

they are protestants, they are opposite of the southern catholics, it's very important for them, this distinction is huge there

Funny thing is that the entire split between Catholic and British Church happen 500+ years ago...here we are we have self-driving cars and internet and yet that still divides people?

Then again it could be worse look at Sunni vs Shia and that divide happen 1300+ years ago.

United Ireland within 10 years cap this post

Yep, unfortunately the average Paddy and the average Bong are too retarded to acknowledge this and move on

>tyrannical
>republic
Classic Monarcuck

>North Ireland was made up of the colonizers (Brits, mostly who belong to the Church of England)
>mostly who belong to the Church of England)

>known as the Troubles. The only way for them to settle down was to establish 2 separate countries.
We were separated in 2 before the Troubles... We were separated in the 1920s, the Troubles was from the 1970 to 1996. The Troubles was a result of the Protestants/British discriminating against the Catholic/Irish in every sort of manner they could think of.

Except we're the ones who are always telling you this, and you guys just act like snowflakes.

Take your SeonĂ­n self back to /brit/

The only reason we're the same is because you stamped out our culture and committed genocide on two different occasions. "We're practically the same xD" is a bit hollow when you're the fucking reason we're the same.

most of us don't give a shit
the snowflakism comes from the uneducated and lower class, just like in England and Scotland

You've got your revenge by now though, let it end.

They might not have been called the Troubles but there were still a lot of issues which is why they needed to be separate. Big reason why USA has so many Irish-descendants is due to that (the big famine was caused in part by Brits).

Thats what it was tradtionally anyway. Church of England meant that if you tried to put the Pope above the King you were killed, afaik Irish were the only one to refuse. If they aren't part of Church of England anymore that just shows how meaningless the big divide is.

so why don't you just let them do their own thing instead of still trying to control them even though your empire fell flat decades ago?

>we dindu nuffin we gud bois!!!
Fuck off, the troubles were the troubles because you did your fair share of shit too. Mostly like starting a civil war over the fucking peace treaty that gave you your country and then continuing to attack us anyway because you later decided you didn't like the terms.

Personally I'd love to do exactly that, most here in England probably would.

Do you seriously believe we're still trying to control Ireland? How fucking retarded are you?

We own Northern Ireland because the Ulster people (who have been there for hundreds of years) democratically voted to remain part of the Union. If they wanted to leave, we'd let them.
We are also on very good terms with the Irish and share a special relationship we don't share with anyone else, where our citizens can live and even vote in each others countries without gaining citizenship.

Everyone acts like this is 1919. It's not, it's over. Move on.

This just in: countries were colonised.
Also breaking: history happens and isn't always nice.

Stay tuned for How to LARP As Your Ancestor, followed by I Don't Even Speak My Own Language Anyway! at 11.

Sent ;)

When will the anglos start leaving other countries alone?

>Mostly like starting a civil war over the fucking peace treaty that gave you your country and then continuing to attack us anyway because you later decided you didn't like the terms.
If the Republic had actively meddled in the North, you wouldn't still be there. We'd have made what the IRA was doing look like a fireworks display.

>reeeeeeee we did something evil to everyone why are you taking it so personally reeeeeee

Can't wait for your race to be smothered to death in brown skin.

youtube.com/watch?v=H5WcHbA8kjY

Why should they? They've been there for centuries.

Additionally, Ulster are Scots not Anglos. Though, they are Anglo in the cultural sense (but then you can argue that about ROI too)

Would worry about yourself first mate

Colonization sting for a long long time. Native Americans are still mad at Columbus day, Balkans are still mad at Turks. Just the way the world turns.

Ulster Scots are a lost jewish tribe

they're scottish presbyterians you tool

>reeeeeeee we did something evil
You mean like all the children the IRA blew up? Want to explain how a wheelie bin outside a sweetshop in England was a political target?

Fuck off you literal dindu. I wish your Republic would start a war with us now, we'd end it with one fucking nuke.

it's all just banter.

>Can't wait for your race to be smothered to death in brown skin
>the pm of direland is literally a gay paki
HOWLING

I guess that's what happens when you shoot women in the street and collude with loyalists to blow up children in Ireland. Sweetie, If you don't like what's done to you, how's about you don't do it to others? :)

>I wish your Republic would start a war with us now, we'd end it with one fucking nuke.

We don't need to, your paki-loving Government is taking you off a cliff anyway and the only alternative is an old Commie.

Do give my regards to little Tim Parry x

>your paki-loving Government is taking you off a cliff anyway
Your government is literally run by a paki. A bent paki! Hahahahahahaha

Welsh independence when?

Presbyterian is a an offshoot of Chuch of England for people who live outside of England

I know you're just memeing but joke's on you because I'm screencapping it anyway

It's honestly 50/50 given the flag

Ireland loves us. They can't stop coming over to the larger and superior island.

followed by Islamic call to prayer live from cuckingham palace

No. They just don't want to be ruled by Vatican-paedophiles. Also the majority of Norn Iron Prods are of Scottish descent, and therefore always up for a fight.

It was genocided by the Scots and English.
"Scots-Irish" people in the USA are literally just Scottish people that lived in Belfast for a generation.

Fuck off. That would mean getting up off our arses and actually finding jobs.

GOD BLESS OLIVER CROMWELL FOR HIS ATTEMPT TO BRING ENLIGHTENMENT AND CIVILISATION TO THE BABY EATING BOG TROTTERS!

>Northern Ireland was filled in by english colonizers
>english

>I guess that's what happens when you shoot women in the street and collude with loyalists to blow up children in Ireland. Sweetie, If you don't like what's done to you, how's about you don't do it to others? :)
Too right mate, infact why don't we roundup all the school children in Warrington tomorrow and take them down to The Hague so they can face trial for the war crimes they committed against the poor oppressed Irish people