/nba/ general - cavs win a game edition

>WESTCHUCK

JUST

/ourporzingod/

Are the Knicks legit? They seem like one or two star players away from being on Boston's level

Who /24-7/ here?

>blow an 18 point lead

Is this.... The GOD DREAM?

LeGod

how long will it take to fix a just jumper?

Every team is one or two star players away from being good lmao. But Porzingod is legit. It's the Knicks though so they'll blow it somehow

Is this a bot or do brown people think they're actually allowed to post here?

shut the fuck up my nigga

>wake up
>the Lizards got buttfucked by LeGod
every time

Celtics fans only ITT, every other fans GTFO

>falling for the god dream meme

jump on while you still can

We on a methd ream

Pro Shot System

>It's the Knicks though so they'll blow it somehow

they've already blown it, dude is gone to FA. Knicks haven't given him a single reason to stay other than "Hey we got rid of the Melo cancer and now you're the man!"

Nice job Celtics, but we are still the favorites for the chip.

This Lonzo stuff went from funny to sad real quick guys. I seriously do not think he's NBA tier talent. Feel bad for him desu

Lakers fan here.

SHOOK

>Nice job Celtics, but we are still the favorites for the chip.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

They'll keep the meme rolling because narratives are more important than the game. That is the same reason why the Cavs and Celtics will be the two teams in the ECF.

>Lonzo
>2/10
>4 points
>+20
is there a more memetic stat line than +/-?

Why are there so many lolis in the LA crowd?

I literally don't understand what he was supposed to be. He could never score really well. If a player can score but he's shit on defense or passing or something, that can be improved, but shitty scoring is the one thing that players always struggle with.

Could the Spurs trade Aldridge for Cousins. I know cousins is not the type of player the Spurs usually get, but get Aldridge out of here.

its ok we got Kuzma

>MyGM with the Pistons
>about to start 5th season
>4 playoff appearances and 2 championships
why can't a team hire me

John Wall is so SHOOK he can vibrate his molecules and phase through solid matter

Why do Warriors fans try so hard to talk their way into being "the second seed" every year and finish with the same or close to the same record as the Bucks and Raptors? Or is this year /youryear/ just like every other fucking year?

Imagine if Lakers had anyone but Lonzo at point, with the addition of Lopez, an improved Ingram and Kuzma. They would be a playoff team.

Dude I literally win the finals every year in that mode, you're not doing it right

Well the Pelicans ARE extremely stupid. I'll bet Buford could swindle them.

The thing is, though, would Cousins buy into what Pop does? Aldridge really hasn't and that's the major problem with him. The Spurs' system doesn't work unless the players buy in.

well i rarely play any of the games. what team are you using?

>Ennis scoring on Dlo
Lakers playing the whoever offense

>Nets playing hero memeball with Dimwitty chucking from the cheap seats
>Lakers continue scoring at will in the paint

JUST

>Clarkson is now getting more minutes than Lonzo.
Lonzo went from getting 35 mpg to struggling to get 25. Poor guy.

>Pro Shot System

Billy Mays here,
THE PRO SHOT SHOOTING SYSTEM IS A SHOOTING PROGRAM BASED ON BIOMECHANICS AND MENTAL FOCUS. THE SYSTEM WILL GIVE PLAYERS AND TEAMS IMMEDIATE ACCESS TO THE TECHNIQUES USED CONSISTENTLY BY THE WORLD’S TOP SHOOTERS, DRAMATICALLY IMPROVING ACCURACY AND RANGE IN A MATTER OF HOURS. AT PRO SHOT, SEEING IS TRULY BELIEVING!!!

>mfw I legit bought ZO2s
>mfw they still didn't even ship
>mfw he turned out to be a bust
>mfw non-refundable

Is it a collectors item at least? Someone will buy it for sure, right?....right????

he dead

De'Aaron Fox was the pick, LA. You will hear that for the next decade. Ball is terrible yo.

Only team worth using, my GOD DREAMs

Hey Suns

Please take Shart

Lakers got bailed out by Kuzma being a gem. Ball looks like trash

Aldridge's problem is disappearing when the team needs him the most

>narratives are more important than the game. That is the same reason why the Cavs and Celtics will be the two teams in the ECF

they're the best two teams in the east though, you're just a retarded

Fox and Kuz makes them legit in like 3 years for a decade.

Its kinda funny that the only 3 that Smart hit tonight was waived off because of a 3 second violation

That guy is fucking TRASH

what did he mean by this

>Ball gives Dlo open three
>brick

4D chess

Lmao he's probably a Wizards fan

I'd say around 2 years

>LeBron drops 57 while being guards by a point guard
>People act like he's the GOAT

Ball ain't even in the game retard

He came in between those two timeouts

Lelkers could have had this guy.

>literally below .500
>DUDE BRONS SWEEPING EVERYONE LMAO

Fuck you!

>get Aldridge out of here
you had your chance. management saw how absolutely beta he is and still decided to extend him. Pops limp-wristed politics is bleeding into his coaching more every season and now you have a ton of $ invested in a guy the totally disappears when it matters most.

It's criminal that those sports media faggots are gonna be talking about that instead of my Celties

Would Bledsoe want to be coming off the bench? I don't know much about him. And the Suns would want the Lakers pick at least if they take this trade.

Bledsoe is cancer

>7 game winstreak
>first place
>best defense in the league
>Kyrie playing like MVP
>Horford playing like an all star
>Brown and Tatum facing trial by fire and rapidly developing into elite players

mfw Hayward will be returning to a legit contender and the Celtics will rule the east for the next decade

Who stops him in the playoffs?

FAKE NEWS

>he dead
but still drains jumpers in the shadow realm

It isn't fake, it's just a shit stat.

OG Anunoby and Lucas Nogueira

holy shit god dream is ded
also
>tragic

Skip Bayless the absolute madman shits on BronBron even after he got 57 points and then praises Lonzo for being aggressive with 4 fucking points.

In the same night lmao....

Kuzma legit deserves the praise he gets
Ingbrick and L0nz0 don't.

Kuzma looks like a straight up steal.

awful stat desu you can be a shit player and be in with the players who are dominating and it will pad your +

>Someone will buy it for sure, right?....right????
the only $ to be made was the initial pre-orders and Lavar gets all that. the sad part is that lonzo missed out on millions from nike because he was too beta to tell his dad to fuck off.

>D'lo playing like shit on staples
hmmmmm

Who's going to be the speedbump for Lebron without Morris?

Ingram looks good this year so far

definitely SHOOKAF

Do you think Lonzo will learn he needs to work on his game instead of his rap career and commercials?

You guys keep telling me this but every time I watch him he looks awful and like he hasn't developed much at all.

>LeCheat

I think he knows he won't be great and is just trying to cash in as much as possible. Lavar is good at doing that too. He really make this dude a way bigger deal than he should be.

he just hit a clutch shot you retard

>Would Bledsoe want to be coming off the bench?
no, not even if he was with GS. volume shooter that wants to be the man but just isn't good enough.

I like you boston bro. We should hang out some time.

Lonzo is better than any Blunder player.

but he just hit a big shot...

His shot is great along with his post up, but he just needs to beef up in order to prove the paint more efficiently. Don’t forget, this is only his second year

what if he just wanna teach her how to play ball

digits confirm

BBQ chicken all day

BROOK LOPEZ 34 POINTS

HE'S PUNISHING THE NETS FOR THEIR SINS

But, he needs to make free throws. Don’t know what’s up with that

Depends on the ball, I guess

Why the fuck hasnt JR Shit been perma benched or traded?

Hes playing like 20+ min and scoring 2 points

It's so obvious he's doing too much right now. His talent carried him through college. Now he's too busy marketing to put the time in to be a star in the NBA.

dubs of truth

why are nba fans so cringey?

literally every fan they've shown behaves like a max level autist

I legitimately think the Celtics can win the East this season. If Tatum just takes even a tiny leap forward as the season goes along, they can beat Cleveland.

big if troo