A
R
S

>murderer
>rape enabler
>liar
>traitor
>opportunist

What's that supposed to mean? Hillary will get the presidential nomination?

Lots of great reasons to hate that filthy lying cunt, OP - if you're not accepting them, then you're just another faggot shill who prefers the same old shitty leadership that has been bringing us all down to absolute crap.

But, leftists are retarded by default, so you may be a lost cause.

I think the better question is why don't you hate her?

She got a man I knew personally tortured to death, and then pretended it didn't happen and blamed it on everyone else.

she's crooked, corrupted, and criminally incompetent

and that's only the tip of the iceberg

You guys have specific evidence besides Benghazi?

There are more comprehensive lists, but I can't link them

Man, even my mother hates Hillary.
She says Hillary might be America's best option on the table... but she literally cannot bring herself to sympathize with her perpetual psychosis.

Hillary is also famed for being utterly paranoid. Like everything she does has to go through her approval and control. Even a service station stop in the country needs to be documented, processed, and transformed into propaganda.

She is the kind of woman that gets triggered if guests use the small fork rather than the little fork for the pudding.

Setting a sever in her own house was just the tip of the iceberg for such mad control freak woman.

I don't hate her Swede-bro. I find her fucking hot...

Anyone else?

She's like my type of girl... Blonde, blue eyed...

Where can i find more Hillary stories?

The state department with Clinton at the helm was pivotal in helping Islamic "moderates" overthrow the Libyan government. Then with the guns from the looted Libyan armories the state department, among other groups, armed more Islamic "moderates" in Syria.

Then half of the "moderates" in Syria started flying a black flag and declared a caliphate. Oh and the original "moderates" also want to administer Sharia law after Assad is gone. Clinton is a hawk. On top of starting two wars, Libya and Syria, she voted to invade Iraq and Afghanistan.

And this is all on top of Benghazi, the email scandal (which was in fact criminal), money laundering, being anti-gun, pro-surveillance, and generally being a prime example of everything wrong with American politics.

But what difference does it make, right? Trump is mean, and has a small dick LOL #ImWithHer

Bump

>treason
>bribery
>perjury
>fraud
>obstruction

shes a granny, you weird faggot!

They don't have any reasons. It's a republican-funded lie to smear her campaign.

>Why do you guys hate Hillary Clinton?

>I don't need someone to act like my mother
>I already have one-I don't need another

who is we? i am certainly ready for m'lady

#retardedEnough4her
#currentyear