/hoc/ storytime thread

holy shit guys I've got a story for you.

>talking to my friend about Taylor Swift
>he says he's got a story
>friend's older brother played sports with a low level Blackhawks player (I do know the name of the player I just don't want to blow him up)
>this is Canada so, makes sense
>said blackhawks player said something to the effect of "yeah when you're famous you just get to do crazy shit, two of my teammates spitroasted Taylor Swift"
>it was Patrick Kane and Jonathan Toews
>I call bullshit
>"no really, why would my brother's friend lie to his best friends from high school"
>think about it more
>this allegedly happened 10ish years ago
>google it, Taylor Swift went to a Blackhawks game back then
>way before she was the icon she is today

damn. I really thought it was bullshit but it's just too specific and weird for it not to be true. I guess staceys really are addicted to getting spitroasted by the chads lmao. I hope this ruins some waifufag's night

Interesting story, thanks for sharing.

angry waifucucks bitterly fapping

at least they weren't black

bump

samefag

I really doubt this. Toews maybe but definitely not Kaner. He prefers drunken high school/college sluts

Pretty cool

I'd let Taylor take a steamy Perry all over my chest

You can just read the amount of IPs in the thread though, you're wrong

I doubted it too but I just can't really poke a hole in it. Wouldn't your teammates instantly know if you were lying or not? And wouldn't you know instantly if your friend was lying to you? Plus, why lie about that specifically, that two of your friends had a devils threesome. too weird

Anyone who knows chads knows that these stories could totally be true. Its a different world for chads. Women treat 4channers like children so its hard to imagine this type of stuff for them but around chads they dance around naked, have crazy random sex, even something as simple as "oh i forgot my phone at your house can I come by a pick it up" leads to sex for chads. For betas its "oh i forgot my phone at your house can you bring it by my job and drop it off at the front desk thank you". So yes OP i believe your friends story.

>oh i forgot my phone at your house can you bring it by my job and drop it off at the front desk thank you

>there are cucks that would actually be very happy to do this
what the fuck

>not a chad
>at least I'm handsome
>awkward
>don't pursue hook ups
>girls just try to fuck me anyway for some reason

This is why I don't understand how people can't get laid. Are good looks all that is required?

>Are good looks all that is required?

For random hook ups yes.

pretty much yeah. i don't get it myself, but i'm not complaining.

t. in the exact same boat

I'm not complaining either. I actually know the feel of blowing a fat load in a chubby milf and then fucking her daughter later.

God, I love whores.

why are they everywhere? honestly blows my mind(load) sometimes. it's a great world we are living in lad.

>tfw someone complains about having no tinder matches

fucked up. please be true.

yep. I believe it

Yes, only good looks are required for randos. How many gfs have you had?

that's the real reason why they call him the mayor of dangle city

huh?

So, Taytay was a slut all along. Color me surprised.

Pic related

mate, Taylor swift would have been around 17 at the time of OPs story, so it's believable. She's like 27 or 28 if I remember correctly.

Difference i think between a good looking guy and a true chad is that a true chad is interesting. Sports stars, actors, singers, politicians,criminals etc are interesting characters and all can be chads. You can be so good looking that youre interesting for that but thats very very rare. If a man has ppl talking about them, asking for autographs on the streets, has followers on social media etc he will mesmerize most women. He can literally have almost any woman for a night even a happily married one or even a famous one like Taylor. Its just how the world works srry Sup Forumscucks.

Bruh this story’s been going around since 07-08. Kane was even late to practice after running off with Swift the night before and Savard had no clue where he was, it was one of the big reasons Q was brought in during the off-season and Savard was let go at the first opportunity.

Taylor Swift was a virgin until Jake Gyllyenhal. (21yo)

Thats a fact. Nice story btw

thought it was John Mayer t b h

actually this is an urban legend that made its way around a hockey camp. someone made it up based on the fact she met one of them, so it seemed plausible. chads told it to each other and passed it on as a way to bond.

imagine being the man who took taylor ''american sweetheart'' swift's virginity

must be nice

this
was it john, or was it based jake? cause i assume both the manlet from twilight and that dude from the jonas gaybros didnt go further than 2nd base

Its was the black qb at her high school you dumbfuck.

What's with your country's obsession with black people fucking white women?

Its only shit skins on shit skins in your country

>And wouldn't you know instantly if your friend was lying to you?
>No one has ever successfully lied to a friend.

Do any of you queers actually play hoc

>its another "tonight's game thread will be absolute casual and tripfag-infested cancer because we are playing the Blackhawks" episode