Evolution?

If we evolved where are the Neanderthal colonies. Where are the half monkey half humans.

We can find 250 million year old dinosaurs but only a few 10000 year old humans.

Were we planted here?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranthropus
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australopithecus
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Göbekli_Tepe
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh, so you're retarded. This is literally your distant cousin.

This thread will bait pol and slide threads

Fossil bias.
dead things in predator rich tropical forests don't tend to sit around undisturbed long enough to consistently leave fossils.

>If we evolved where are the Neanderthal colonies. Where are the half monkey half humans.

Oh right. The answer to your question is that we killed them all.

And disposed of the remains...

Pretty much, but I prefer the term "outcompeted"

Black people literally look like this, OP btfo

>Where are the half monkey half humans.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranthropus

No you can find their remains. I don't know how you don't know this.

There was a lot of killing involved. They didn't just let their territory be taken without a fight.

used remains as tools, ate remains.
Wouldn't want to be wasteful.

You do know that skin is still dark right?

Would you prefer the same exact species with a more European pigment?

>Half human half monkey
Ape, humans are apes user. Also here
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australopithecus

>Where are the neanderthal colonies
We out competed neanderthals, they are all dead now. Same reason whites will be extinct in 100 years, out breed by niggers

>10000 year old
Homo sapiens, as a distinct species arises 200,000 years ago, Homo the human genus 2.85 million years ago. The oldest remains of civilization are ~11k years old, depending on who you ask, but this has been around for a long time
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Göbekli_Tepe

Why is there such a wide aesthetic and intelligence gap between modern monkeys and humans.

Also which species of monkeys do we believe we evolved from?

>If we evolved where are the Neanderthal colonies.

things die, suprise suprise burger

>Where are the half monkey half humans.

Blacks and abbos

>We can find 250 million year old dinosaurs but only a few 10000 year old humans.

our structure has remained relatively consistent for the last 100,000 years. No third eye, tail, or scales.

Apes

God dammit

Apes

And humans and chimpanzees evolved from a common ancestor

We evolved from chimp like creatures, but the common ancestor species that we share didn't look exactly like our modern day apes. It went extinct.

right, macro-evolution is bullshit, and saying evolution is a word trap

Fuck off leaf I meant fossils

God made us obviously. Humans arent apes

Bonobo and Gorilla though.

Honestly, apes are intelligent enough to use hand signals to express basic desires ie (bring food/water, go away)

As for aesthetics, you'd be surprised what a single chromosome can do to change looks, is it really so far-fetched to think that non-reproduction affecting mutations could propagate themselves over a large period of time?

I tend to attribute human "sapience" to a soul.
Fun fact: I'm a cultist

As to what species of monkey, probably not one that we know of.

I mentioned fossil bias prior. Hell, a lot of anthropologists expect that there were thousands of sub species of human.

Cows, MRSA and scores of crop plants are new species created by humans using artiificial selection to guide evolution. Speciation or "macroevolution" as your joke pseudo-science proponents believe.

You should stay away from science because you just aren't good enough to understand simple shit.

K

>macroevolution is bullshit
I hear ya man, these people who don't understand that there isn't a distinction between micro and macro besides for arbitrary pseudoscientific jargon are a real pain in the ass

I said human thats a nigger

Alien DNA

Lol should've realized I was dealing with a total moron.

Not everything that dies is fossilized. Fossils actually depend on a fairly specific set of conditions to happen. This is why we have fossil beds (regions where the conditions were conducive to fossilization), instead of just being able to excavate any random square meter of earth and find fossils.

Makes sense, but I still feel like since we are a communal species we would have a chance to dig up a fossilized community.

I do agree that they probably used majority of bones for tools and such but still.

evolution explained for you retards
>humans are part of the hominid family, which we share with other great apes
>WE DID NOT DESCEND FROM MONKEYS OR OTHER GREAT APES
>homo sapiens sapiens (modern humans) and other modern monkeys/chimps share a common ancestor from a super fucking long time ago
>there are no old versions because they died off and were replaced
why is this hard for you fuckers to get?

Wait to you actually believe that

Do people here really have nothing better to do than to fall for the shittiest bait in the book? If you absolutely have to reply, atleast sage.

Is this achievable natty?