You're playing an online multiplayer game. Choose a team

You're playing an online multiplayer game. Choose a team.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans#History
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_history_of_the_Iberian_Peninsula#North_African_influence
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

left

Korea will 1v11 as per usual

Team netorare is all whites or pussies, we get to be the bull

Koreans seem to be the GOAT at every online game so Team Futanari

We created Filipinos

but even though I think Netorare is not something you choose but something you are stuck with.

A good fight would be Futa vs Cutebois

>A colony of New Spain
>That was a colony of Spain
>Later puppet of the USA
Yeah very powerful it seems

Join me

Futanari because no Russians

>We
>Mexico is Spanish
>mexico is white
KEK
E
K

>Playing with brazilians or mexicans
I'd prefer to kms

"The term Mexicano as a word to describe the different peoples of the region of Mexico as a single group emerged in the 16th century. In that time the term did not apply to a nationality nor to the geographical limits of the modern Mexican Republic. The term was used for the first time in the first document printed in Barcelona in 1566 which documented the expedition which launched from the port in Acapulco to find the best route which would favor a return journey from the Spanish East Indies to New Spain. The document stated: "el venturoso descubrimiento que los Mexicanos han hecho" (the venturous discovery that the Mexicans have made). That discovery led to the Manila galleon trade route and those "Mexicans" referred to Criollos, Mestizos and Amerindians alluding to a plurality of persons who participated for a common end: the conquest of the Philippines in 1565."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans#History

Netorare is the only notable hentai

>describe the different peoples of the region of Mexico
All those people still Mexican and thus either native savages or brown sudacas.

>spain and portugal
>white
>t. Alberto Muhamad of Umayyad

I don't want to get into some dumb argument with you, this was just banter.

> From 1565 to 1821, the Philippines was governed as a territory of the Mexico-based Viceroyalty of New Spain and then was administered directly from Madrid after the Mexican War of Independence

As long as you understand that you are not white.

Why are you so obsessed though? Being wh*te is synonim of being a cuck nowadays, no one wants to be wh*te anymore.

Sure gringo, whatever

He is 56% wh*te
Leave him alone otherwise he might cry and shot himself or somebody

>Being wh*te is synonim of being a cuck nowadays
>t. guy who's entire country is literally built on his previously getting cucked by brown ass spaniards who got cucked by sand niggers.
Lel. Boy please Latinas literally land on my white dick when I get in visible distance of them.

>Open up another thread
>Another burguer is going full "Murica fuck ya suck my dick"
>Americans should be range banned tbqhwy
I cant wait for the USA to officially change its name to LOS ESTADOS UNIDOS DE AMERICA after the hispanic invasion is over

>hispanic invasion is over
It's been over years ago.

So now that fact fits your narrative
Hmmm

That is correct dumb fuck, I'm glad you can acknowledge reality for once, enjoy filling up with Pajeet now.

North African admixture in Spain is at around 10% for the higher estimate, moreover that includes Phoenician/Carthaginians which were present in the peninsula for loger than Moors and did not face the same degree of hostility by the native population.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_history_of_the_Iberian_Peninsula#North_African_influence

And yes, you're a part of a population that won't breed, the only way American "whites" can be claimed to barely reach replacement level as a population is accounting for "white Hispanics" either way, enjoy watching how you become a minority within your lifetime.

Why did my thread become /mex/

>filling up with Pajeet
You mean qt Jap waifus right?

Stay BTFO by Trump you cuckold bloodline sudaca.

Kek, Japanese waifus? You're delusional

Is this about you gunning for me man? I've been staying out of America hate threads, like I usually do mind you, but I did see the shit show you put up about me. And to think you've got the temerity of calling anyone assblasted when you've been obsessing over me all day.

Seriously Cleetus get a fucking healthier hobby, you'll end up doing some mass shooting you sick fat fuck.

You are Mexican state anyway

It was a kuso thread anyway

>siding with brazilians

I prefer team Netorare

What if i like futa and ntr both

>Koreans seem to be the GOAT at every online game

Is it still 2002 in here? They suck at everything relevant now, managing to just skate by and end up losing their last OW International. Can't hold onto brood War for 30 years.