'Even babies can be racist'

>Parents with children at an elite Manhattan school are furious about a diversity program that segregates pupils by race and claims that 'even white babies are capable of racism'.
>A slide from the school program obtained by the Post, reveals that children in the KOC Affinity group - meaning children of color - will 'feel embraced', 'explore risks' and 'share experiences about being a kid of color'.
>While children in the Advocacy Group - meaning white children - will 'raise awareness of the prevalence of Whiteness and privilege', 'challenge the notion of colorblindness' and of 'normal', 'good' and 'American' and 'learn models of White anti-racist advocates'.
>Another parent said that the children of color are rewarded with treats and other privileges while the colored children are 'made to feel awful about their 'whiteness'.
>One hundred percent of the curriculum is what whites have done to other races. They offer nothing that would balance the story.'

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3670918/White-babies-display-signs-racism-Elite-New-York-school-tells-white-kids-ashamed-privilege-segregates-children-race.html

The whole fucking article would be posted if I could. The entire thing is rage inducing.

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/20089-facial-racial-bias-infants.html
nypost.com/2016/07/01/elite-k-8-school-teaches-white-students-theyre-born-racist/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3670918/White-babies-display-signs-racism-Elite-New-York-school-tells-white-kids-ashamed-privilege-segregates-children-race.html
vimeo.com/132328468
youtube.com/watch?v=IGobFJip5EM
washingtonpost.com/news/education/wp/2016/02/11/parents-outraged-after-students-shown-white-guilt-cartoon-for-black-history-month/
tanenbaum.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_H._Tanenbaum
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>literly breeding racists

Wonder how this will turn out when they hit gun wielding age

>Jew York

Well this is surprising! Who would of thought New York of all places would do something like this!

disgusting

I really wish society could realize that racism isn't bad, and move on.

>Race is a social construct
>White people are real as shit and extremely evil

Literally what they preach.

Famous old experiment on babies and toddlers showed all are racist when it comes to people of different ethnicity.

>google racist babies psychology experiment

livescience.com/20089-facial-racial-bias-infants.html

Literal brainwashing of children.

it will backfire

This has too end now
Otherwise I'll show them what racism really is

it's only natural

you'd be surprised how little people with a plethora of things in common like each other, when you change that into extremely obvious aesthetic and cultural differences then it just becomes more and more apparent

this image has potential

>The extreme program is run by Bank Street's director of diversity, Anshu Wahi (pictured)

Kek, she deleted her LinkedIn account.

Fucking paki shitskin.

Why are they teaching this to babies?

Will somebody just shoop a cock into her hands already?

it's the jews ways of brainwashing white people to hate themselfs

The person's name is Anshu Wahi

is that a picture of her? We need to find out everything we can about this cunt. The JewYork Post article is highly triggering

nypost.com/2016/07/01/elite-k-8-school-teaches-white-students-theyre-born-racist/

This WILL trickle down to public schools.

Mark my words. It's already popping up.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3670918/White-babies-display-signs-racism-Elite-New-York-school-tells-white-kids-ashamed-privilege-segregates-children-race.html

Why the hell aren't the state boards of education, or whatever, pulling their teaching licenses?

What the fuck?

vimeo.com/132328468
Anshu Wahi: Faculty Diversity Search Candidate Profile

>vimeo.com/132328468

whoa that bitch needs to die. evil eyes, smug, punchable face, smirking when talking about "normalizing diversity". She's just after young impressionable whites so she can psychologically abuse them.

And of course some kike bitch started it all.

I want to know where jews fit into this. are they being ushered into the snack rooms or are they left with the whites to be berated?

youtube.com/watch?v=IGobFJip5EM

>Mark my words. It's already popping up.

>Parents outraged after students shown ‘white guilt’ cartoon for Black History Month

>washingtonpost.com/news/education/wp/2016/02/11/parents-outraged-after-students-shown-white-guilt-cartoon-for-black-history-month/

>Teaching kids from a young age that they're all at odds with anybody who is white in an attempt to make everyone get along

I swear there is collectively one brain in all of New York.

They're trying to make us all have one collective brain.

Wahi is affiliated with the Tanenbaum Center for Interreligious Understanding
tanenbaum.org/

>the colored children are 'made to feel awful about their 'whiteness'.
?

Typo.

HOW IS THIS A THING?

When will this ride end? The future looks horrifying.

I think this is the first time that I legitimately would have shouted in my entire life. Wow I wish I could meet that director face to face. You want to fight "institutional racism"? You ARE the institution, and you ARE the racism.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_H._Tanenbaum

>human rights and social justice activist who was known for building bridges with other faith communities to advance mutual understanding and cooperation and to eliminate entrenched stereotypes, particularly those rooted in religious teachings.

>was an advocate for Vatican II
>on behalf of what eventually emerged as Nostra aetate, a landmark document which overturned a long tradition of hostility toward Jews and Judaism—including the charge that the Jews were responsible for the death of Jesus—and affirmed the Jewish roots of Christianity.

>Nostra aetate established a new policy of outreach in dialogue to Jews and set Catholic-Jewish relations on a new course.

Sup Forums is right once again

> even white babies are capable of racism

Why only white babies? How is this not racist in and of itself?

Pissing off white people is a generally bad idea, world.

"If you go back to any time a population was being prepped for genocide, you see that pattern. Disarm them, undermine them economically, mock and ridicule them to engender hatred, and then the attacks slowly start to build. The population is prevented from fighting back, and they slowly grow weaker and demoralized."

>Was Vice President of the White House Conference on Children and Youth

>Director of International Affairs of the American Jewish Committee

>He believed that Jews needed to take an active role in public life in order to prevent marginalization and to counter anti-Semitism

>Why only white babies?

Because only white babies are born with the Original Sin of "white privilege", of course.

But babies dont have empathy.

The funny thing is that this will only teach the kids to be racist, because even 3 year olds can recognize hypocrisy and the absence of fairness.

But then they'll be taught that the unfairness they're being subjected to is actually fair; it's OK to oppress an oppressor because he can't actually be oppressed. Doublethink can be very persuasive for vulnerable minds.

certain people would be hanged in a more just world

The kids wouldn't be content to hold an opinion that is forced onto them so aggressively. They would naturally turn contrarian and reject it.

Really? Most Millennials have been subjected to anti-white indoctrination in the schools over the past 10-15 years, and at least half of them believe it to be true.

Especially babies are racist. They're the only good people left.

No wonder liberals want to kill babies in the womb!

Lol, white people buttmad that they're children are being taught the truth.

Literally mad at schools for teaching well researched phenomenon.

How many white women date/sleep with black men to piss off Daddy?
How many edgy teens get access to the internet and suddenly become euphoric atheists?

The biggest difference between my examples and yours is that the narrative of leftists is that they are already the underdogs and the contrarians and the anti-establishment. Wait long enough until there is no equivocating the fact that they aren't away and that's when you will see the "pendulum" swing back.

Yes, but in many places in America they have to go to school with dindus. It's not something you sleep through.

That's not racist at all.
Leave it up to the liberals to enforce segregation.

>YOU'RE A TRUMP NOW
>YOU'RE A DRUMPF NOW

Sup Forums is always right.

Yea sand nigger because your people have never done anything wrong lol. How fucking delusional are you?

>And while parents claim that the program forces white children to feel guilty about acts of racism committed by people they have never met, Wahi believes it is the only way to stamp the institutional racism that still exists across the country.

>Lol, white people buttmad that they're children are being taught the truth.

They're being taught lies. Incidentally, learn to fucking spell, you ape.

Silly amerifat, only white people can be racist.

>he replies to Canadian shitposting

Remember when our natives started offing themselves with firewater? See: heroin epidemic.

I am tired
I am so tired of this /pol

This. Racism = prejudice + power and we all know white babies have all the power.

>institutional racism

A superstitious concept invented by a white-hating Black Panther and Marxist is now invoked automatically as if actually corresponded to any kind of reality other than it's originator's resentment. This just goes to show how far leftward society at large has drifted since the 1960s.

Actually, we're pissed that white children are being brainwashed by kikes and sandniggers to hate themselves. We're also pissed at the importation of illiterate yard apes like yourself, but that's another story.

*snownigger.

Get it right.

>Anshu Wahi
Check this bullshit out:
vimeo.com/132328468

Ducking Indians. I never trusted them. Ever.

WHITE BABY POWER.

I sense a new slogan.

>in NYC

>HEY NOW!
>YOU'RE A LEAF NOW!
>YOU'RE A FAGGOT!
>YOU KEK!

Just imagine how colossal a cunt you would have to be to turn against the society which took you or your parents in and gave them a much better life than they could ever have had back home, and to pretend that your benefactors are actually your oppressors. What kind of fucking psychopath would do such a thing? And yet the universities and the media are full of these whining chinks and curries.

No motherfucker, listen to the thing, she thanks ((Cathy Cramer)) @ 1:20 at Diversity Services for all the help an guidance she got from her."I couldn't have the position I have now if it wasn't for FDS."

I thought you guys used to be retarded about the Jewish thing but it seems to be true.

>yfw Brave New World is becoming a reality

The yellow peril is a real threat. And all these embarrassment white autist fucking the chinks.

baby race war when?

Jews are a toss up. Some are very pro white while others need to be third reiched again

Its now effecting the elite and rich, I wonder how long till this problem is taken care of and put in the dustbin.

stuff like this made me proud to be white. Non white savages can burn in hell. They belong at our feet or in the grave.

Sometimes I start thinking that maybe it's just leftists.
But then the "coincidences". All the fucking "coincidences"
The brainwashing says no, but the evidence says yes.

I can see it now, a new generation of shitlords. At least one of these kids will become so disillusioned with what they're being taught that he starts the great race war and gasses the kikes.

This the info of the school. Let's starting sending Poo to that Indian bitch by mail. And we should also call asking Anshu takes a poo in the streets like her native Indians and does she believe in tiolet witches.

this broccoli nose gets paid probably 100k to abuse white children

It's not that bad actually, if there's one thing teens reliably do it's rebel against propaganda forcibly pushed at them, especially by an incompetent government bureaucrats

So you would have a next generation of white Americans instilled with very strong racial self-identification who rebel with being proud about it rather than feeling bad.

Basically a Sup Forums generation

Chances she has a white boyfriend/husband? 95%

Now imagine what it's like having this told to you from the day you're born, at school, at work, even by your friends, the media and every other possible source and facing violence because of it.

Congratulations, you've just achieved empathy with every other group of humans that white people have tormented for centuries.

>How many white women date/sleep with black men to piss off Daddy?
Not that many, it's a meme.
>How many edgy teens get access to the internet and suddenly become euphoric atheists?
Media has tons of anti-religious messages, it's not like it's something new.
Anti-religiosity isn't treated with the same condemnation "racism" is in the 21st century.
And it's still a minority that does that.

I can see it switch, but it won't be because of rebelliousness, it will be because of resentment.
But even on Sup Forums many whites are still attached to suicidal egalitarian ideologies.

History isn't a circle, stop acting like there's a simplistic pattern that's certain to happen.

>even white babies are capable of racism

Are they saying racism is common among non white babies, but that a minority of white babies are also devolved?

>Now imagine what it's like having this told to you from the day you're born, at school, at work, even by your friends, the media and every other possible source and facing violence because of it.

We don't have to imagine it. We live it.

>Congratulations, you've just achieved empathy with every other group of humans that white people have tormented for centuries.

Everything good in your life was brought to you by the white man. You can pretend otherwise all you like to save your pride, but it doesn't make you a victim, just a whiny faggot.

Yeah, they will definitely rebel sooner or later, but they will soon get sucked back into their hypnotized state. A teen might be a radical leftist one year, then an right-wing libertarian the next. Their brain isn't fully developed yet, so their ideas may change dramatically anytime.

This is a good idea.

On one hand you're turning the colored kids into Khmer Rouge idolizing Year Zero planning racists.

And on the other hand you're turning the white kids into proto-serial killer/columbine offspring with a clear racial demarcation line for victims.

The left are doing a better job at setting the stage for a race war than the right ever managed.

People get indoctrinated into religions and don't rebel against them when they become teenagers. What makes you think this kind of brainwashing wouldn't have the same results?

No.

TL;DR

Most teens and pre-teens go through rebel phases at one point or another

>Some are very pro white
name 3

>The left are doing a better job at setting the stage for a race war than the right ever managed.

Order out of chaos is a fundamental principle of revolutionary ideology. The Left manufactures the problem, then offers you the solution to the problem -- which is to give them more and more power until they monopolize it entirely.

>The entire thing is rage inducing.

Another victory for white nationalism.

This post is exactly the reason why we need to drill the fact that white people are terrible into their children.

The fact that white people are so brutal and still see themselves as the victim is exactly why they need to be educated at such an early age.

It's happening all across Europe.

Brexit was the first big step in that direction. The leftist establishment melting down realizing they've lost control of the poor unwashed masses.

>willingly living in Jew York
You deserve it.

>white people
>literately awarded by life
>gets triggered by some kids small awards
And how does these white baby feel? Well. A few moments they feel how other color baby feel for ENTIRE LIFE

i wouldn't think this is fair years ago. But after many experiences with whites people, I'd say this is the only solution to make white people realize their racism needs to stop. Not wrong or right, but it has to stop in a fair game
Oh waht? You don't want fair? Alright then enjoy our anti-white reverse racism

There's nothing I hate more in politics than the utter hypocrisy of the left who are trying to fight racism by promoting racial divisiveness.

>The fact that white people are so brutal and still see themselves as the victim

You're the one who chooses to live in a country built by the white man, and in which whites are a majority. If whites were so "brutal", why would you stay? But of course, you don't really believe they are; you just need to invent a justification for your feelings of incoherent rage and resentment against people of European descent, because on average they are better, more intelligent, and more attractive than you are. I pity you.

Check your FUCKING LEAF privilege and kill (You)rself