Found this on Kikebook and had to share

Found this on Kikebook and had to share.
Also, can we get a general cringe/degenerate thread going?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0118147/
youtu.be/M_5_wQbMMOU
youtube.com/watch?v=YDqUwdsOE5E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Blacks desperately trying to build some past significance to compensate for the fact that they were just a bunch of slaves

WE WUZ KANGS N SHIET

Literally not even the same statue

>looking for a documentary to watch
>find this
How long has this meme been going on??

imdb.com/title/tt0118147/

WE WUZ STATUES

saved

I once had a rumble in the jungle.. Had to use leaves it was awful

Found this on Kikebook. He is a grown man.

I have honestly never raged to one of these as hard as this one. The lack of self awareness is astounding. How long before they realize there are two statues of Liberty and make up some bullshit about that?

w-what the fuck
Americans, do nogs in your country actually believe in this bullshit?

>the rumble in the jungle

The fuck.

Sadly yes.

Young blacks are some the most impressionable minds in the world. You could tell them that the Vikings originated from Africa and they would believe you.

kek

Yes, a lot do. Do you guys not understand how stupid and violent these feral creatures are? Young black men are like less than 6% of our total population, yet they commit well over 50% of the fucking violent crime!

Nothing ever didn't happen more than this.

>was not provided a replacement shirt

Holy fuck lol, this cant be real

that was beautiful

For some reason, that made me chuckle out loud.
But I do have something that can give it a run for the money.

Based Ryu once again

This is so cringy,I cant take this anymore

Left statue has a way better body than the one you've got now though senpai.

this is true dough

the germans blew up the original in ww1

ahahahahahaha, delusional fantasies. i notice that fat people excuse their own fat and pretend they like it, but they never want another fat person

Planet fitness would never condone fit people being there

pic related is what I'd do if I saw that thing doing weird shit near my child

Not real. You need to hang, you false flagging piece of shit.

>this isn't fucking Facebook

Explain yourself, friend.

>Really LONG read, but worth it

We have niggers posting from a social media site that I can't recognize. Because I've only used Twitter and Facebook. It's time to gas this entire board.

>Idiots don't know the Statue of Liberty is non-white.

If you look at the feet of the statue of liberty the middle toe is longer than the big toe. This is only found in GREEKS. Meaning the statue of liberty was based off someone with Greek ancestry. The statue of liberty is Greek and therefor not white.

Also long, but so much spaghetti

It's based on his mum's face.

Pretty much it's his face

You're going to burn at a stake, or in Hell. I don't know which, but enjoy.

Sadly i think some of them actually do believe it because they are fucking stupid and dropped out of school.

Not sure if this belongs here, but here

youtu.be/M_5_wQbMMOU

REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

>can't refute what i said.

>Greek
>non-white

Alexander was pretty white.

sure

Canada (((so-and-so's))) will be killed like animals. Get in line.

>there's a movie being made about Rumi, a Persian (Iranian) poet who was essentially a Muslim Dante Alighieri for lack of a better comparison
>Persians are the whitest middle eastern people, comparable to Greeks and Italians
>Iran literally translates to "Aryan"
>liberal are chimping out and claiming it's whitewashing, showing how little they actually know about the middle east

(((((You))))))

Have you seen the movie of him which was based on his actual physical description? He had blond hair and shit but dark brown eyes. Clearly had some Middle Eastern in him.

Bless that kid may he discover Sup Forums

Couldn't even make it past planet fitness. What a joke """""""""""gym""""""""""""".

>dark brown eyes

And?

Do you know how dominant and recessive genes work, or?

Based cop.I love police officers.

are...are you okay user?

Not sure if serious or finely crafted bantz.
>on'nanoko

Yeah but that means he had a non-white ancestor down the line. No one with brown eyes is white this has been established by Sup Forums in numerous threads.

"Jennifer" looks like one of theold fat SNL guys when they get dressed in drah

Good movie

>Yeah but that means he had a non-white ancestor down the line

Still not following your train of thought.

Every single person on earth, including Whites, had dark brown eyes at one point.

I've read on Sup Forums many times brown eyes are not white. The purest people on earth are the Swedes take a Swede look back 1000 years of his ancestry and you won't find any brown eyes. That's why 0% of ethnic Swedes have brown eyes.

>I've read on Sup Forums many times brown eyes are not white.

You've also read on Sup Forums that Mediterranean's aren't white.

The "blue eye" trait, or allele, is theorized to have originated from the Black Sea region. AKA, a "non-white" region by Sup Forums standards.

You could actually make a better argument for blue eyes being non-white than brown eyes.

THE FUCKING FACE EVERYTIME GOD DAMMIT HELLO POLICE

>this has been established by Sup Forums in numerous threads.
Welp, it's been decided.
after extensive research, the geneticists at Sup Forums have come to their conclusion that no one with brown eyes is white, it's objective.

Protip: races aren't just 3 or 4 groups of "white" "black" "asian" ect, its far more complicated and its more like a spectrum than what you describe.

>tripfag
>He is trying to completely ruin our utopian NEET paradise.

You will die. You will face a horrible, unspeakable death.

>I've read on Sup Forums many times...

Luck of the Irish prevents that.

Yeah but back then the Mediterreanian was white before it mongrelized

White

Sure

People here are intelligent even the news admitted that.

"racists on Sup Forums aren't the typical racists the service sector left behind, they are intelligent, well spoken, their jokes are complex, and they have extensive knowledge on numerous subjects".

>Wanting a safe space
REÈEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
*Triple Chin bounces furiously m'good sir*

100/10

>Yeah but back then the Mediterreanian was white before it mongrelized

"Back then" they also had brown eyes.

Fuckin' Dirty Verde. I only have fond memories of that place.

I had a hardy chuckle.

No they didn't

>Yeah but back then the Mediterreanian was white before it mongrelized
Well then, if the statue of liberty is actually Greek like you say, if anything it would b based off Greece before it was mongrelized aswell, thousands of years ago there when democracy was invented in Athens, so the statue IS white.

Okay then, where's your scientifically proven empirical data?

>THIN PEOPLE I AM DONE
this needs to be a meme

>"racists on Sup Forums aren't the typical racists the service sector left behind, they are intelligent, well spoken, their jokes are complex, and they have extensive knowledge on numerous subjects".
This isn't to say there's no lack of shitposters and just actual fucking morons here, but you're right, a few of us are decently intelligent.

WE WUZ STACHO OF LIBURTY AN SHHIIEETTT

NO NO NO! Greeks TODAY have the GREEK FOOT! By today I mean within the last 1300 years.

I saw it on Varg Vikernes video.

...omg (face palm) the statue was based on the sculptures mother (white). Why are niggers so dumb? Why can't they understand they have no written history pre white man? Please....wait wait I hear something....WE WUZ KANGS N SHIET

Ok watch Varg Vikernes he explains what im saying.

"the Ancient Romans were Nordic, look at Rome today, you won't even find a working toliet". - Varg.

actually a pretty valid point desu

Okay, I had my suspicions, but now I'm confident, you're a troll.

Fucking idiot look at its feet it has a longer middle than big toe meaning it's Greek/non-white.

You're a bad troll.

>the Ancient Romans were Nordic

They were Etruscan.

>The latest mitochondrial DNA study (2013) shows that Etruscans appear to fall very close to a Neolithic population from Central Europe and to other Tuscan populations

>the Ancient Romans were Nordic,
Dude what?
Can i have a link to this video?
GOogling Varg Vikernes brings up various results.

Kek Im asian and I dont have a bigger middle toe than my big toe

WE

>Trusting DNA a jewish run industry.

Found this just now, holy shit

youtube.com/watch?v=YDqUwdsOE5E