N

SHEITT

Jama-L is going to have an affair with Misa
Screencap this

how autistic will this nigger be

>Jama-L

kek my sides

hollywood has gone too far this time

not a single actor looks remotely acceptable.

DELETE THIS!!!

WATASHITACHI

Kek

Fucking "diversity".

What's so diverse about everyone being brown? Nothing.

I'LL TAKE A TORTILLA CHIP

AND EAT IT

>Jama-L

wtf does anime shit have to do with Sup Forums

FUCK off leddit

WHAT DA HEEL IS DIS SHIT

L AINT NO NIGGER

Why isn't L asian? The character is clearly asian.

> High IQ
> No seatu for sempai desu, just squat san.
> Butler named "Watery" clear example of engrish
> Neet who never gets laid
> Foot fetish a la that scene with Light

wtf is japan going to put up with this shit? why do they keep taking other peoples cultures...

Manga writer said hes a mixture of everything but mostly white

Who cares? If you don't watch moe you're gay

"I never said X was white."
hmmm, when did I hear that before?

when your mother was talking about her calloused and bruised pussy lips

WA

d-dude, chill out a bit would you

They look nothing like the actual characters. It's like the people making this are retarded or something.

Is this going to be based on the musical? Because I really want to see the musical.

>YOU'LL BE MY HEART AND I WILL BE YOUR EYES
>IT'S ME AND YOU FOREVER
>THIS
>IS
>IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

ARE THE CRYSTAL GEMS

>Jama-L

I'm sorry Brazil, I've been stressed lately. Steve's been dragging his heels on the newest design, the manufacturers haven't responded to my emails, it's just been tough. That's not your fault though, and you've got enough on your plate what with all the corruption I'm assuming your country has because you're in South America. My bad.

From what I've heard Ryuk isnt going to be in it

>he fell for the moe meme

Your shittaste is showing, fag

Yes manime is patrician tier *upboats*

Pic unrelated right?

nooo man, fucking kikes ruining everything

I wish I could say I was surprised.

Nice post 10/10

>Jama-L
looool

>WhiteWashing is ok
>BlackWashing is not

Explain this

>he watches gay, poorly animated, autistic Chinese cartoons

XD

AYO AYO AYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*steals Death Note*

HOL UP HOL UP

*smacks lips*

SO U BE SAIYAN'

*sniffs Misa's hair*

WE WUS DETECTIVES N SHEEEEEEYET????

They really didn't get a single character right in the looks department.

The reason L is particularly bad as black guy is his messy unkempt appearance. Black hair just doesn't fucking do what you need..

>Samuel L. Jackson
would watch

Whites can act

>white girl
>Arab light yagami
>black L

I N T O

T H E

T R A S H

THIS IS TOO FAR

NOOOO

>>The reason L is particularly bad as black guy is his messy unkempt appearance.

Pretty much, L is supposed to be a creepy, autistic weirdo with top tier deduction skills, not a clean-cut BLM Oreo.

Holy fuck the need to "WE NEED TO PUT A NIGGER IN!!" so we don't get shit on called raaaciiist da nigga yo never stops to shit on everything good, fucking shit group of people.

Remember everyone bitching about Scarjo starring in Ghost in the Shell?
Why aren't they bitching about the lack of Asian actors here? [spoiler]because diversity means black[/spoiler]

They are even taking OUR anime

IT'S NOT FAIR

That blonde chick looks like the girl from Bible Black.

>Jama-L
Holy shit France delivering something besides a surrender for once.

>Japanese Anime
>White & Black people

We wuz criminals and private detectives

Fucking frog bantz

But seriously if they come any more closer to my fucking anime I'm gonna fucking nuke some niggers

They should have just kept this in Japan and casted miyano for authentic light

at least Light kills L after L washes Light's feet like a slave

I hope this end up like dragon Ball evolution so they don't fucking make live action anime movie outside Japan anymore

How strict is Chinese government with internet usage? Or is this a proxy?

we wuz smrt

>Caring about the casting for plebnote

Sup Forums isn't blocked it's just Google and associate that's blocked

Sadpanda isn't even blocked

You just need a pass to bypass the Google captcha

Good one, frog. I'll never give you shit about eating buttered snails again.

This thing will be worse than Last Airbender and Dragon Ball Evolution.
Absolutely disgusting.

How do you feel about Chinese government?

KANGZ

OU-SAMA

Tell me this is fake please, tell me they DIDNT GIVE L TO A NEGRO I FUCKING BEG YOU

I honestly don't really care, my grandparents are old communists and are criticising the government all the time for corruption and giving nigger countries money and shit and exporting our steel jobs and shit to eastern Europeans

>he unironically watch Japanese cartoons

Damn you, I almost. fuck

>not being a /m/an

Mecha is best genre since its usually about nationalist men driving giant robots killing shitskin equivalents of their world

>66 posts of faggots angry at jews who cast nigs for roles as japs characters drawn as white people

Fuck off you nigger

>Being this nigger
>not realizing that just because he doesnt like something, it doesnt mean he cannot stand side by side with it to defend it

Why you still here?

There is school tomorrow. School for autistics of course.

Totally lost it there, not-Steve Perry.

>praise kek

wtf are you doing watching anime and shitposting on Sup Forums anyway you gookfuck

i'm sure you have more empty cities to build and dead girls to run over in the street

This is like if they toke char aznable from gundam and made him a nigger

Yeah but im not a smelly dirty nigger

>live action anime

I BET 100% THEY RE-WRITE THE MISA AMANE CHARACTER AS SOME STRONG FEMALE WHO DON"T NEED KNOW MAN FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

>it doesnt mean he cannot stand side by side with it to defend it

defend what? racial purity?

the japs gave the movie rights to the jews in hollywood.
the japs don't care enough to at least draw their characters to look like their people

that is to say, the japs dont care enough about preserving racial integrity to produce their own movie, and cast their own people to resemble characters that look like them

so why should I give a tenth of a fuck?

>writing all of that
>responding to the thread
>I-i don't give a fuck

Fuck off then smelly nigger

>Being this nigger

Enjoy being buttraped by tyrone.

Japs probably gavee the rights of the movie to make more shekels as it is right, it was hollywood job to make a good movie you dumb faggot, not the other way around.

>chink
>preventing someone from freely using the internet

relax chairman mao

This pisses me off,because the story is meant to take place strictly in Japan,it doesn't really work otherwise for multiple reasons.Here's my predictions to how this movie will be 'westernized'.

1.Magic is for teh kids,so instead of being an artifact a Death god dropped to Earth literally the the lulz,it's gonna be some supah secrit government weapon that some kid accidently got his hands on.How would that make sense if the whole point of the book is that no-one has any idea how someone could kill literally anyone on the planet with just a name?Fuck you that's why.

2.Light will be bland as cardboard,a 'smart guy' who is wracked with guilt for 'abusing' the book instead of some sociopath intellectual with a god complex.

3.L will be a Nigger in every way,expect all manner of black mannerisms.

And most importantly

4.Everything will be dumbed down to shit,forget seeing any type of massively prepared series of Gambits played by Light to constantly keep his trail cold,American audiences aren't smart enough for that.

Hol up hol up. There's going to be a Death Note live action?

Light in anime was popular because miyano done a fantastic job

No doubt they will make L into generic black detective number 6378

Nah man, I trust this nigger to perfectly portray some disheveled, quirky, and yet highly intellectual pale guy perfectly.

They are pretty smart to cast a black guy as L. The SJWs won't complain about whitewashing

by Netflix

>Jama-L

what the fuck? this is a terrible choice

Why didn'd Rem just kill Light instead of L or literally anybody else in the room

to save Misa?

It's been a while since I watched it but didn't she kill L to stop the torture and she hated Light for putting her there killing Light would have distracted L and since she didn't have the book she wouldn't be a suspect

>A black man playing an autistic fuck like L

Blackwashing aside, who in God's name thought this was a good idea?

At least make the anime black for christ sake. It's very racist to depict blacks as whites simply because whites are more beautiful and blacks look more ape-like. I'm sorry that nature build you that way but that's just how it is

Fuck

I CANT STOP LAUGHING FUCK YOU

>didn't she kill L to stop the torture
no she wasn't being tortured when L died. She killed L because she knew that he would eventually capture Misa now when Misa had started killing criminals with the Death Note again

So where are all the SJWs who were harping on Scarlett Johansson for starring in Ghost in the Shell?

Isn't this the same exact "whitewashing," or "shitwashing," if you will?

Why is it that socially awkward smart people are always portrayed as black in games and movies?

That edgy smart hacker in watch dogs 1 and 2 for example or the niggress hacker in mirrors edge