Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qrBj3u5dPgM
youtu.be/TnP_pXjPVAE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

and it goes great with tomato or cream of mushroom soup

That is exactly a grilled cheese mate.

Wtf do you think a grilled cheese is

>t. toast sandwich

Why is anglo/scandi cuisine so disgusting lads, what's going on up there that fucks your taste so bad

What is this little shit conveying

The Empire was a mistake

post the french equivalent of a grilled cheese

Those are actually breedy good.

Being contented simply by my Americanness
>pic is OC from actual South Park

the empire was the only good thing you did apart from panel shows you fuckwit

The closest thing that I'm thinking of is the fondue savoyarde, you dip bread in cheese like pic related

Erm... no sweetie.

it's a french toast ham sandwich

Erm... what about a croque monsieur?

Cheesy slaps

>Wtf do you think a grilled cheese is

They call it a "cheese toastie", I shit you not.

It's called a fucking cheese toastie you stupid fucking yanks

Also toast sandwiches are a fucking internet meme. Ask any irl British person about them and they will not have heard of them

A piece of Halloumi

the croque monsieur was most certainly invented by some perfidious anglo, don't mention that shit to me

What is it with Britons giving everything a frilly name

>grilled
>call it toasted
fucking bongs, I swear

yeah because it toasts the bread, that is what happens to bread when exposed to heat, it is toasted.

You don't have to cook it in a grill. You can cook them in a pan, or in a toastie machine

>toastie machine

He's trolling, we call it a toaster

Better than escargot and frog legs

I'm not trolling at all, you paki cunt.

It's called a toastie machine and makes cheese toasties.

>cheese toastie
>toastie machine

A toastie machine is different to a toaster

Toastie machine

Ok, so I take it you're a pr*vincial? Stop giving us a bad name you fucking revolting commoner subhuman

Then fuck off back to Islamabad, you braindead paki cuntwipe. No one ever wanted you things here

No civilised person owns something like this. It's reserved for boarding school and university kitchens.

Toaster

t. went to a comp

My grandma has one

Irrelevant to the argument. It's a toastie machine and different to a toaster, which you don't seem to understand

t. hideous paki

No we don't lying bender

t. spacker who bought a five grand aga and uses it once a year

My point is that no civilised person knows what a 'toastie machine' is or has an established word for it. It's a yank contraption. I bet you use it to make hideous toasties with hovis bread and processed cheese from tesco
t. p*ovincial
Actually I inherited my aga

Holy shit. What is it with Brits and their peerless ability to make everything sound like it was named by the gayest man in existence?

Why is this fucking paki so angry

That's haram

From the nation that grave us...

Brits using "yank" makes me cringe; it's literally our word

youtube.com/watch?v=qrBj3u5dPgM

This is what passes for art & entertainment in your latrine of a country.

He's not a Brit, m8.

He's one of those intruders like Riz Ahmed

t. Dixie fag

Wouldn't start playing that game if I were you

>twinkies

You wouldn't start brushing your teeth either you bitch ass nigga.

Fuck outta here before i send another Arab to an concert in Manchester.

What are you gonna do, post the same old tired shit that's posted on Sup Forums 24/7?

I'm from the Northeast, Dixiefags usage is more correct. It was a Dutch slur against New Englanders

.....................................................................WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCKING IN THE NAME OF EVERYTHING AM I WATCHING?

everyone in sweden has a toaster

ok, user, how did you come this video?

>You wouldn't start brushing your teeth either you bitch ass nigga.
Even though I hate ironic nigspeak on Sup Forums, I'll admit that it has a way of making everything sound funnier.

Pakis don't know the difference between a toaster and a toastie machine

I really enjoyed that

What's an ass nigga?

And 'fuck outta'?

>21,949,999 views
We should get it to 22m

>cheese toastie

kek

what are they, 5?

>waaaah I can't afford to live in London so I'll just call actual successful people pakis

>bitch ass nigga
Noun. A contemptible member of the lower classes
>fuck outta
Verb. To cease or vacate

>paki
>from london

Christ, can't make this shit up anymore.

It was yet another thread on Sup Forums in which we were talking about internet culture & history, and just like clockwork, some rancid breath britshit swooped in to beg for attention and a sense of global relevance by chimping out and claiming that "British web personalities" are just as plentiful,relevant and influential as AmeriCanadian ones on Youtube. He got shutdown pretty fucking quickly when people began posting stats, and somehow this video found its way into that thread.

Yes, but Yanks are fucking retards.

Grilled cheese, FFS

But genuinely speaking though, the only toastie machine I've seen in real life was at a friend's house, who was a pajeet, a product of the Empire. I think this argument is settled. Toasties are a shit name

>They call it a "cheese toastie", I shit you not.

How is it different from a George Foreman grill?

This. Cheese on grill. Grilled cheese.

If it's a fucking sandwich you're making, then call it a fucking sandwich, you dumb fat niggers. reeeeeeeeeee

There's a reason Yanks are fat. Using words to describe a thing takes up too much time and energy.

Like climbing stairs which is why they all live in bungalows.

It's a grilled cheese sandwich.

I think you're the yanks this time. USA, Australia, and Canada, all call it a grilled cheese

Aussies = desert yanks
Canadians = snow yanks

Those are pretty awesome, cheese + chorizo in one of those is fucking heavenly

>all call it a grilled cheese
But it's not grilled cheese is it, you fucking daft cunt?

the fuck is wrong with some people?

t. estate agent living in a Barratt newbuild off the M25

It may boggle your mind but there are white people who can afford to live in the capital. They weren't fucking retards and actually got good A levels and went to Oxbridge, so they can afford to spend millions on mansions in Kensington and Hampstead

Enjoy your runtshack, Deano. I'll see you Monday morning sharp in my barrister's chambers. I might have something important for you to do, like book me a restaurant table or pick up my son from boarding school

It's cheese grilled inside bread. We can't call it that. "Melted cheese inside grilled butter-bread sandwich."

What do Americhubbs call 'cheese on toast' then?

>Like climbing stairs which is why they all live in bungalows.

Ehhhhhhhh, I've seen far more bungalows back in Scotland that here in America. If anything, you don't see too many single story houses in this part of the country. Everyone here seems to live in a 2 or 3 floor house with a basement.

t. immigrant

an apertif

>it's a stinky self-loathing paki taxi driver thinks he's an english gent on Sup Forums at 4:30 in the morning episode

HOWLING

Cheesy bread
Usually only done with garlic bread

personal poverty pizzas

finger food

I have bad news

youtu.be/TnP_pXjPVAE

>They weren't fucking retards and actually got good A levels and went to Oxbridge, so they can afford to spend millions on mansions in Kensington and Hampstead
Not you then.

>They call it a "cheese toastie", I shit you not.
so do I, what's the problem?

Do Americans have any good cheeses?

American processed cheese is unironically the best cheese for hamburgers.

based nz

>Landlets
Cheese toastie
>Big Bois
Grilled cheese

it shouldn't be true, but it is

Wait, why does he keep calling you a Paki anyway?

Because I am