This is the ''greatest'' nation on earth

>This is the ''greatest'' nation on earth.
Is America truly the worlds biggest joke?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Beda3kFNjo
youtube.com/watch?v=gp5JCrSXkJY&ab_channel=PettyYou007
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's been fun while it lasted.

this is just 1960s part 2

how does this works?

The guys from the 60s were pretty badass though. These guys look like overgrown children.

The 60's was when everyone was /fit/ and /fa/.
Now...

Please America, redpill me on this. I also want to know.

Not many people lifted weights in the 60s. It all started when pumping iron came into the theathers in the late 70s.

they werent fit they were just scrawny

Me too.
Americunts?

>the guys in the 60s were pretty badass though

Maybe the Black Panthers and Vietnam vets. The college students were a bunch of scrawny faggots looking for a fight to give them some sense of purpose. When they got civil rights and the vietnam war squared away, they eventually started looking for other stupid shit to oppose until it imploded.

Same thing happening now, but with more food and no war or civil rights movement.

WHAT DOTH LIFE-ife-ife-ife

theres a war but no conscription

don't ignore my question

well maybe if you refrigerated your shoes

Ugh, what was it?

>thicc purple

it doesnt. her knees are probably fucked

True, but they aren't protesting that.

They're protesting identity political nonsense. Opposing the war or actual injustice would take actual effort because shit isn't black and white, and has no easy answer. Since all they're after is a group and sense of identity, they make up easier shit.

Excess fat has to be stored somewhere. Her quads have overtaken her knees. Whats to know?

I hate that this is my reality. I hate fat people and pc nonsense. For the love of christ let me get into the JET program.

youtube.com/watch?v=2Beda3kFNjo

I've never actually seen the neon dykes regiment get in a fight

have they?

came here to say this

Antifas are cool guys

kek the other chubster behind her also has alien legs

youtube.com/watch?v=gp5JCrSXkJY&ab_channel=PettyYou007

Well now speaking as an Americunt myself.
If I had to give it a guess I'd say the only thing preventing her knees from buckling under the forces of gravity it'd have to be the diabetes. You see the diabetes has been working away at her attempting to take her mobility away for so long it simply refuses to allow gravity to swoop in and finish the job. Trust my I've got a black belt in medicine and physics.

Vietnam had a great soundtrack.