So now that his career is over, was he elite?

So now that his career is over, was he elite?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VH5xww_SqsE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes

Top fraud

Ferdinand/Vidic/insert central back elite baby

Probably the same level as Alaba. Pretty good defensively and very good but not overly amazing at attacking

>tfw can't pull race card this time

silly negrito

You're forgetting Monaco, he was pretty great back then

Great career

He's trash. He pretended to be offeneded by Suarez's banter like a little cunt

>Cantona: amazing and stylish high kick worthy of Bruce Lee
>Evra: lame "kick" that even Chuck Norris could have done better
He was shit.

t. born in 2000

Its literally the contrary. He was trained and played many years as a winger and pretty much started the over offensive full back meme.

France's Ashley Cole.

Part of the "play black wingers as full backs cos they fast" meme.

He made Gabriel Heinze redundant at Man Utd.

human trash that falsely accused suarez of racism

him chimping out was only matter of time

cancerous human being, above average player

That was Alves you dick

>human trash

yeah, dani alves at least thrives on being a dick and does not try to sell himself as a good guy, i can @respect that

>falsely

Kek. Stop pretending like Suarez is some kind of good guy. He is the kind of guy that would bite a guy or blatantly cheat with his hands.

The best part of that story was when the President of Uruguay tied to make out that "negrito" is a cute common word in Uruguay meaning "my black friend" or something.

It clearly means "little negro" and South America has a long history of slavery and racism.

>blatantly cheat with his hands

that was an argentinegro who made a legacy out of it, suarez acted according to the rules if you talk about ghana

it does mean something like 'my good man'
but it depends on how you use it or say it, this was not the case with Suarez

His fans would say
>ain't that a kick in the head

He did good on juventus isn't he like always starting lineup on juventus?

That's literally the opposite of Alaba, who can't defend for shit, you stupid FIFAbabby.

youtube.com/watch?v=VH5xww_SqsE

he can't attack either

he was accused of being racist which he is not, tyronne

>"negrito" is a cute common word in Uruguay
it is, you inbred mong, it's how you call a little black kid

also, it's very common in latin america to call you gf 'negrita' if she's black or very tan
>It clearly means "little negro" and South America has a long history of slavery and racism
lmao at this clueless retard making shit up to fit his narrative

he did good on the first year then he went downhill
I still remember >Suso ending his career in the supercup

>Britbong pretending to know about other languages and cultures

>Being this clueless

Does any user know what was said by the Marseille fan to make him freak? Can't believe it was racist because Marseille and, the team is doing pretty well.
What did he say to "Pat"?

Its not about one fan, He is hated by everyone even his own supporters. Has been insulted and booed (the rare times he played) for the last 3 months.

Well, that makes more sense but, still strange. I'm a Leicester fan and have been for 40 years - there are players wearing our shirt I have wanted to berate in person for sure, scale hoardings and tell them they ought to fuck off out of our club.
Merci Mnsr.

Rashford's career is over already?

lmao my sides

>long history of slavery and racism
assuming youre english this is hilarious

>I'm a Leicester fan and have been for 40 years
lol yeah right

>40 years
40 weeks

Suarez is a quadroon as well, he has a black grandad

riled up spix: the thread

He stopped being good 10 years ago. You should know when to retire if you want to leave good memories

good attacking
bad defending but made it up with niga genetics.

he was an ok fullback.

so? you still can be sexist and have female grandma

"my good man" yeah, in like a slave sense?
It means little negro. You know it does.
I'm not pretending, but I understand etymology. South America brought a lot of slaves from Africa. Ronaldinho for example is of African decent, clearly, but is Brazillian. Brazil,, Spanish America and areas of the carribean had African slaves.

Dificult to judge he went full retard so much it could invalidate his achievements.

Marseille is a litteral zoo, there is no civilization there since the greeks left thousands years ago.

No

I fucking hated this cunt when he played for United. Always seemed like a huge fucking bitch.

Then I remember him going and posting on Instagram about how happy he was, "Be happy everyone!" - all this fucking bullshit, just seemed like the fakest asshole there was.

I'm glad his career is ending in shame.

Are we still arguing over "Negrito"? I thought we were over this, Suarez said wayyyyy more than just that.

He wasn't banned because of racism.

it's a term of endearment

same with güero, moreno; it does reference their complexion, but has no other connotation positive or negative

If you are south american you can't be racist towards an european, that is why whites will never be victims of racism

>be friends with a china man while at man u
>literally karate kicks people
poetry

Yes, biting a guy is the same as accusing someone of being racist.

>cheat with his hands
Cheating was what the referee did, created a foul from a player that was 2 meters away from the nigger and then ignored two offsides right before Suarez used his hand, which he got a red card for.

>It clearly means "little negro"
Holy shit you just discovered gunpowder, Negrito means little negro! Azul means Blue by the way and Pija means Dick.

My grandma used to call me "mi negro" or "mi perro/perrito" all the time too, holy shit not only is she colorblind she also thought I was a dog!

I know that if I called someone "black man" he would be pissed off.

Only if he's ashamed of being black, which means he's a self-hating racist.

Just because you're an uneducated spic doesn't mean that calling someone "black man" on 8 occasions to tease them in a football match is not offensive.

Like when Zidane was a called a son of a terrorist. It's clearly offensive.

No. It's bringing up the fact that he is black. Like the distinction has to be made that you are a black man instead of just a man. The implication is there is a difference between a man and a black man. This is obvious.

>Alves

brazilians have been doing that for decades. The reason being everyone in a 3rd world shithole wants to be the goalscorer if you're not good enough to be a forward you get put in the wings

No, it's not clearly offensive you dumb fuck. Things have different meanings and different connotations in different. Stop being such an arrogant anglo-centric prat, not even memeing.

you're trying to impose your cultural standards onto Latin America, which don't abide by your logic. We use the diminutive to affectionately refer to people or things, something that has no equivalent in English

Absolutely.

>Things have different meanings and different connotations in different languages.
Fix'd.

It clearly is offensive.

You should go back to tumblr

>Judging defenders on their attacking ability

I'm assuming the autist is trying to justify him not being able to use the word?

this

>clearly
That's your problem right there. You think your preconceptions just have to be correct. You're not able to see things from the point of view of another culture. You're a dumb person.

Is it offensive to bring up the fact that he is a man aswell?

Like the distinction has to be made that you are a man instead of just a person.

It clearly is offensive, you child.

You're a child because you are unaware of other people/peoples. I'm a child because I haven't absorbed the prejudices of the culture which environs me.

You're 17 or your standard working class mong. Now fuck off.

You are not making any sense.

Grow up, kid.

Poor man's Ashley Cole

How thick are you not to grasp that other cultures do not get offended over usage of black slangs like they do in US or Europe? Everyone around the world wasn't involved in slave trade. Like here, most of south side is black, no one cares or get offended if someone calls them a a black adjective used as a term of endearment. Learn to appreciate other cultures instead of forcing your narratives on others.

>shitting on the streets
>culture