How long until gender segregation of bathrooms is illegal in the United States...

How long until gender segregation of bathrooms is illegal in the United States? Reminder that separate but equal is NOT equal!

Wow, the exact same thread as yesterday. Sage for slide thread.

Are you vegan?

I honestly cannot find the problem with this question.

((12+16)/2)*5 = 70 units^2

this shits impossible because you can't have a 2-5-8 triangle by the theorem:
>a + b > c
>2 + 5 = 7
>7 is not > 8

fuck off common core

>american education

12*5+2*(5*((16-12)/2)/2) =
60+2*(5*2)/2 = 60+10 = 70

lol im an idiot

a^2+b^2=c^2

4+25=64
29=/=64

12+8+5+8+16=A
thanks me later

This made me laugh more than it should have.

14x5=70 ez peazy

are you an idiot? this shape isn't possible with these numbers

Who fucking cares if this shape is impossible during an exam?

How the fuck is 8 longer than 12?

Theyre just teaching the kids to not even think about underlying fallacy now

If they didnt want to mind fuck the youth theyd make it a word problem and not use fucked up imagery

lol

NOT THIS SHIT AGAIN

LAST TIME WE HAD A FULL SCI THREAD JUST THE FIGURE WHERE THOSE AMOUNTS FIT

NO,
FUCK YOU

5 x 12= 60
16 - 12 = 4 / 2 = 2
5 x 2 = 10 / 2 = 5
5 x 2 = 10
60 + 10 = 70
A = 70

The numbers on the slopes are meaningless because you don't need them. The problem is fine and anyone who says otherwise is literally autistic.

OP your question is gay as fuck and no one cares.

>The numbers on the slopes are meaningless because you don't need them. The problem is fine and anyone who says otherwise is literally autistic.
Kill yourself. Literally kill yourself.

The top is not proportional to the units of the height.

The area of the rectangle is 12 times 5, which equals 60. The Area of the triangle is base times height, divided by two (as to the fact that it's a rectangle portioned into two separate pieces diagonally). Given that we have a height of 5 and a hypotenuse of 8, we can calculate the base by 8^2 - 5^2, or in other words 64-25, which equals 39. Taking the square root of 39 yields the side length of the square on our unknown side, which is approximately 6.2449979984. Rounding this number to the nearest tenth, we have 6.2. Taking the area of this triangle would be product 6.2 times 5 divided by 2 which is 15.5, given that we can suppose we have two of these triangles, we can assume that the area of both side triangles of our trapezoid is 31. Now adding this to our rectangle's area we have an area of 91, (31+60).

There are three possible areas one could reason, two in which are actually possible solutions. the one figured is an impossible trapezoid, the one pictured in the image is actually a factual shape, but wrong measured lengths.

I had a dream where the bathrooms were genderless and there were some black girls having a shit contest and i walked in because i had to pee bad and wash my cut off arm fron trying to save my purse elephant but i couldnt find a stall so i started peeing on lockers but i eventually found an open stall so i pee onto the floor neat the toilet

see
you're all fucking retarded and should stop doing math if you think this question makes any sense. The trapezoid cannot have an area if it's triangles on either side of the center rectangle cannot exist.