MUSLIMS BTFO

MUSLIMS BTFO

We never claimed the world only for Muslims

If you are palestinian, how come you are a m****m

>Everywhere Muslims go, the place goes to shit
>Supposed to feel bad for them when the locals get tired of it

???

Because of Islamic conquest. We used to be under the Byzantine Empire

thats western media for you, rohingyas are legit bandits, if the weren't "muslims in X-religion world" nobody would give a crap

What happened to leftists man there was an article and everyone was hating on buddhists and defending these rohingyas saying they've been there for centuries this is genocide blah blah.

We have palestinian diaspora here and they are bro tier because they are catholic. Muslims are not wellcomed here, just to keep things clear

They have been there since before British colonization

And even if they're not native to the land that doesn't justify ethnic cleansing

Good for them I guess

I understand their (Buddhist) position. It is just like you hate Jews so much for invading your land.

Nobody likes their land invaded by anyone. If Myanmar won't take them, The Rohingyas are welcomed to Indonesia, Malaysia, and Bangladesh.

I understand that but genecide shouldn't be a solution

That's not a very good argument for ethnic cleansing. By that logic I would have the right to evict of murder illegal immigrants or native Americans would have the right to do that to me because my anscestors settled here.

Nobody in his right mind would ever allow or let genocide happen. The thing is when nations (not countries) are at war someone is bound to call it genocide. With that standards the Mapuche genocided incas, spaniards and chileans, in that order.

>The Rohingyas are welcomed to Indonesia
please no, we're already filled with illegal chinks, if anything we should deport more people

yes we do
yes it will

> illegal chinks
Just nuke north Jakarta lads

Wew

God I hate closed minded people

Take them in. They have no domicile to call theirs.

they're scattered all around the nation not only jakarta.
and now boneheads are advocating to give rohingyas citizenship, just nuke the whole country

they have, 6 feets underground, bury them along mainland chinks that come here

Burma was never even close to well off

But keep blaming muzzies lad