Canada Day Hate Thread

Honestly fuck this shit country. I am Pakistani as many of you know me here. Everyone is like "go back to Paki land PAKI!". I'm like "go back to England you inbred filthy snow whore". Let me just say this country is shit ok, my parents came here in 2005 with me while I was in grade 5 because they thought I'd get perfect "western education" and "equal opportunity". Guess what it was all a lie. The food here is shit and there is no spice, the people here are ugly as fuck and look like buck toothed brits, and the whole culture is around ANGLO shit. Anglos don't even have culture so they keep on having to make up bullshit like Victorian era SCIENCE FICTION to keep this thing going. Like clockwork shit which wasn't even that interesting but they make it look like all these English men were inventers when half the shit came from Pakistan.

Just overall fuck this country. I'm glad Trudeau has declared this nation a post-national state because this country is just trash.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8wN7WKgAe4Ahttps://youtu.be/8wN7WKgAe4A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Pakistani

You are an inbred genetic dead end. Not even memeing. Kill yourself.

Whites are genetic inbred dead ends also

>defending shitty Canada
Pls have cancer.

Kill yourself then subhuman.

>gas the Pakis

This is now /LBG/ Leaf Blower General

Pic related is my favorite.

>be pakistani
>national bird is American Drone

Pls leave subhuman

Tell me more as I shit on a Canadain flag.

Kek.

Thanks yank. You'll always be my best friend.

Move back to your shit hole then you nasty paki, we already have too many mudslimes

Move back to Europe than disgusting snowchimp.

Happy rapeadon.

Fuck off christian you disgust me.

Fight me IRL you shitskinned faggot.

>they make it look like all these English men were inventers when half the shit came from Pakistan.

You curries have never invented anything apart from new ways to stone goats to death for adultery.

>when half the shit came from Pakistan.
Ya blew it
4/10

Man of science, you pathetic, shitskin sperg. You're lucky your not in S.C. or your punk ass would be lynch and your remains desecrated with pig shit.

Get out of here cumskin

English haven't invented shit

Why would that be hard to believe. Italians claim they invented shit all the time

Fuck off sperg

You should go back to pakistan to help make that country better, else everyone will continue to see you as a third world paki.

Nice, if i wanted my own come back i'd scrape it off your mothers teeth.

Alright I'll bite. If you don't like the country and everything that it stands for than go back to shitistan, nobody wants you here and if you hate the country and its proud people that leave and return to your country, a country that makes India look fucking nice.

What the fuck did you say motherfucker?

Then go back to England. I'll go back if you pay me money to make it better

How about you go back to Europe. oh wait your trolling.

England is a 1st world country, no need for us to go back to make it better.

>Get out of here cumskin

Talks shit online but won't meet up IRL to back it up. Typical Pakistani loser who gets raped by his uncle and would do anything to fuck a white girl but is too much of a backwards 3rd world pile of garbage to even contemplate sex. Stay mad, stay brown, stay scared.

And just remember that every single Paki girl would kick her own grandmother down the stairs for a chance to date a white guy. Even your own women hate you losers.

Yeah and it got rich by stealing from Pakistan

Lol loser i would never go near a white.

All of you Toronto retards need to get the fuck off my Sup Forums

If we were to fight, I'd literally ninjitsu flip trick kick you so fast you wouldn't see it coming.

>it got rich by stealing from Pakistan

MAD
BROWN
SCARED

i literally hate all you paki fucks. Get out of my precious country.

LOOK AT ME

I AM CANADA NOW

your fwiend and buddeh,
Globalist Torontonian

>when half the shit came from Pakistan.
Yes half shit comes from Pakistan and the other half from India

>Paki acting like a piece of shit

What a surprise this is

Get out of here. This isn't a country this is a post national state your leader even said that.

>what is colonialism

>now
We were always Canada Pakistani immigrants built the railroads.

Sure that's not offensive.

Dont worry brown buddeh I support your right to work and live here. Especially if you have a cute sister.

kill yourself shitskin, literally everyone hates you here

Actually my Indian friends agree whites are subhuman.

Actually the trashiest parts of our country tend to be the whitest.

see maritimes

Paki a shit
Now this is a /Indian Canadian/ thread

>> kek Trudeau
>> kek postnational

Look you Paki scum, the culture of the Anglosphere is greater than any other, the world knows it and even the Brits have remembered what they lost.

Your only path is learning your place or suicide.

Pakistani are the gypsies of Muslims.

Some of the worst of the worst next to Arabs.

Prove me wrong. Protip , you can't.

Learn more about Pakistani culture, Anglos have NO CULTURE they stole it from the non-white Romans it's true the American government system was based off the ideal Roman republic.

Yeah sure buddy thats TOTALLY not offensive to me, sure.

Absolutely shocking, never in my years have i known a paki to be a garbage person.

sure

Romans were white, my south Asian friend.

I like Canada. I'm staying here because I it. What do you want from Canada?

>Beeding with """""people""""" who dont understand the concept of body odour

I'm just being honest.

Rotterham rape dungeons were all pakis.

Pakis are the retarded cousin of India who betrayed greater India for Saudi Arabia and sovereignty.

They're also internationally vilified for being as gross as Indians while supporting the worst religion, Islam, at the same time.

Next time you wonder why so many people don't like you, ask yourself about the history and nature of your country and the people who hail from there.

Are you gay buddeh?

Best way to breed a woman is when she is sweaty and hairy

Romans were not white. And I'm staying here because the Americans are imperializing my country

You're gross and disgusting.!

You're staying in Canada but you hate it... why not move somewhere?

Btw if the food has no spice, you must be living in the prairies .

Don't cry for my country. It's already dead

I won't move because where else is there to move?

>not making it Leaf Blower general thread for LBGT

baka

Canada is part of the english empire, we are at home here, you are not, now go back to child-rape-istan

Pakis deported and their shithole country used as the world's nuclear whipping boy when?

youtu.be/8wN7WKgAe4Ahttps://youtu.be/8wN7WKgAe4A

India and Pakistan were also part of the empire you ignorant anglo.

If you're not trolling, kill yourself. Pakis are on the same tier as niggers. At least Jews have a little bit going for them. Pakis on the other hand have a hard time keeping a country that doesn't understand how to use a toilet in check. 0/10 kill yourself shit skin.

by all means OP please go back to Pakistan

>hates Canada
>won't leave
Lol

No fuck Canada. Fuck You, and Fuck ENGLAND

WTF why is a drone over Pakistan Pakistan and U.S are allied.

>Inster_reaction_pic: disgust
Pakis are just gross people, the women are horrific

>ugly people
>British
>no spice

Must be Ontario

I know full well they are, and i know full well, we should have kept up the durka extermination

>"go back to Paki land PAKI"
I see nothing wrong with this statement

>built the railroads
You ain't half Chinese now are you?

Then leave pussy, we dont want you people here, you culture is shit, food is shit, you smell like shit and you are shit

A fucking leaf lmao

If I get a million dollars and Pakistan gets foreign aid I will leave pussy. But you won't give that.

First of all go back to Sup Forums.
Second of all go back to Pakistan if you don't like Canada.
>no spice
Go to a store and find some, then shove it up your raw asshole.
>Anglos don't even have culture
>English men were inventers when half the shit came from Pakistan
Stop talking shit dumbfuck and read a book for once.
OH WAIT I FORGOT MUDSHITS ARE ILLITERATE TO ANYTHING THAT ISNT ALLAH IS GREAT, KILL THE INFIDEL ALLAHU ACKBAR!

Kill yourself.

Or the maritimes

All Canadians are ugly.

Whites are all ugly as hell.

Proxyfag detected

High quality b8 m8 I r8 this thread 8/8

>even in the current year, Sup Forums will never stop getting baited.

If you want me to leave get the government to pay me one million so I can live a good life in Pakistan.

Why would we give such a trash cuntry anything? Lol and moving only takes a couple grand, or n your case maybe 20 or so welfare cheques

>Pakistani immigrants built the railroads.
You what? The orientals did you faggot.

Oh and I hope you like trannies on your way back to pakiland because its gonna be a lot more prevalent there now HAHAHAHAHAHA

weak bait

Yet u all jelly for what we have and who we are?

Pakis are filthy scum , they are natural rapists, and their country is shit because of the population itself go back to your shithole country and get nuked by India.

My keks

Why would the government owe you a damn cent? Your faggot family came here for a better life from your rat infested hell hole and got one. If you don't like it leave on your own will you self centered fuck, I'll fucking burn you to death before I give you a nickel you filthy slime.

HOLY FUCK!!! HE IS USING THE LOO!!!

WE DID IT!!!

Your Pakistan is a shit hole that's why you came here. you turn your surroundings into a dump and then complain poor me. That's why we want you to go home.

Aussie with the mad bantz.

>Canada is shit
>Moved from 3rd world Pakistan

You sound pretty fucking ungrateful for someone who's own country is one of the poorest shithole countries in the world. You basically upgraded to 1st fucking class compared to where you were before. I'd be a little more goddamn appreciative for what I have if I were you.

Goddamn immigrants don't know what they have..

But pay me money so I can be rich in Pakistan because if you give me a million and I convert it to Pakistani money it will be a lot.

I have no problem with that i am not muslim

"whites are bloodthirsty barbarians who were addicted to human sacrifice" - Julia Caesar.

Get fucked scum filth Freak

Typical paki wanting free stuffs for nothing.

For destroying my country the Brits colonized it and destroyed our culture.

Then pay me million dollars so I can use that money to make me life a good life in Pakistan dumbass. Give back 1 billion to Pakistan.

Then send Pakistan 18 billion to make Pakistan not third world.

Kidyrapeistan needs to pull it cock out baby asses first

>I have no problem with that i am not muslim
Okay then enjoy getting murdered when you get to Islamabad then.
>For destroying my country the Brits colonized it and destroyed our culture.
Oh boo fucking hoo. Islamic culture was always primitive since the Turks castrated the Moors and got cucked by the Spanish Christian Crusaders. England advanced Pakistan forward and now they even have enough science and R&D to be one of the few shitty nations with a nuke. Britain saved Pakistan from becoming Africa tier, however they're trying their hardest to undo that shit even now.

implying Canada doesn't want free stuff. I took money for student loans and the bank is always hounding me for free money because they want all my student money even though it's already spent.

Do it yourself shitskin if youre so great and smart go back and drown yourself in rat shit and taliban cum.