H-hi... I'm a submissive slut who wants to fucktortured by strong men. P-please don't judge me ;__;

H-hi... I'm a submissive slut who wants to fucktortured by strong men. P-please don't judge me ;__;

Absolutely haram

mudslime detected

come to america and ill dominate that little boipussy and give you cuddles after you get my load in your belly

wrong board, retard

I am yours my master... defile me...

daddy wants you like this, kitten

Obviously a dude.

show me tht boipussy

Stop roleplaying you hopeless faggots

Jesus fucking christ we already had one of these roleplaying threads

Hol up.

fuck off, i'm only gay when I'm on /gif/

>implying wanting to suck and fuck a qt femboy is gay

shut up, lad. go fight bears.

No group worships straight guys, besides gay and we never appreciate them for it but it is because they want to fuck us

T-that's me...

You knew it was a slut, and yet you got attached to it

I feel so humiliated...

No shit.

Gays get off on the weirdest things, just me saying that is turning this fag on

Are all gays secretly like this

You have humiliated me completely, you can fuck my husk as much as you like, it's nothing anymore.

Why don't you check Gindr and find out for yourself hon.

Dudes got problems.

I know we're meant to be rulers and all, but i'd rather not have a gay finish person try and suck my cock

question.

have you been fucked by a man yet?

lmao these meme threads are getting pretty weird XDDD

It was a serious question

Straight guys can be pervs but it's not that weird etc

But if gay guys are just as sexual, do they get turned on by the slightest things to?

I never thought about it like that

Nah, ann, but when a fag is degenerate by fag "standards" you get you get this fuccboi.

Shut up and post an f-list

Why do you want strong men specifically? Is it you don't feel or appear "man enough?"

Did you grow up with a single mom?

>Shit anime
>Shit ending
>Shit thread
>Shitposting
THIS THREAD IS SHIT SHHIIIIIIT

name?

> It's not gay if it's a feminine dick
Stop lying to yourself. Just accept the fact that you like cocks in your mouth/ass.

Add me on steam so we can erp

hello yes :DDDD where is the sex :DDDD

Gay guys in my experience (N-not that I really had a gay experience) can be pushy like straight guys, so you have to make it clear that you are not interested.

There's less hangups about sex, if you can find another bi or gay that is, and that's rare irl. Plus, you'll have shift though sluts and the more responsible ones who want a relationship and won't play you,.

>Sup Forums - a board dedicated to the discussion of politics and current events with an intellectual alt-right spin.

Name? ;__; ????

>Still salty years later

>this thread

This thread

WHERE THE FUCK THE MODS AT

Oh, its' gay.

More of this degenerate.

jacking off probably

Im sitting here stroking my chode... waiting for some slutty little fuck toy to post his boy pussy. Disappointed again, pol. You guys... scared it off

is he posting straight shit to turn us on or is he bi and saved it

That's hot.

>good beavenz!
Dat image.
Lost it.

Why you hate me? I just want to help people...

Kirino is not for sexual. She is for cute.

How the fuck did your people hold off the red army

He wants you to think the one in the image is the one writing the post

Help people by hanging yourself you closeted faggot

Finland I'm worried about you. Is the sauna too hot?

Help me by getting me off.

Kirino is objectively shit

bait but how is it some people get off to being hurt

if some chick stabbed me my boner would be gone

/id/patrician_

i said cute and feminine you trash

>Gud Heabens. Just luk ad de dime.

kirino is for dick

>femboy
This phrase and especially feminine penis has made me so insecure. I am absolutely ripped and buff but i am a virgin and my penis is 9cm and i keep thinking every time i look at it this is what they mean by feminine penis. The fact that i'm cut doesn't exactly help either.

Get off Sup Forums and never come back faggot. Go get your ass filled with pozzed loads.

Good thred

Kirino is a mircle of the universe, Neko-fag

post it, and we shall see if it is indeed feminine

Wow, so the people ITT are the ones talking about how degenerate everything is. Really makes you think.

No. I've shown my penis to two different girls i was seeing and the first time she started laughing and making faces and we had sex but i felt like i was going to cry because of her reaction.

The second time was a girl i met at the gym and we were about to have sex in her place but she burst into fucking hysterics. I missed work for a week (surprised and grateful they didnt fire me) and drunk myself into depression and moved gyms. Haven't bothered trying again. Sex and love just isn't meant for everyone. Should have snapped that twig cunts neck.

It's not degenerate if you're horny.

>and the first time she started laughing and making faces and we had sex but i felt like i was going to cry because of her reaction.
>about to have sex in her place but she burst into fucking hysterics
This is literally my fetish.

Try jelqing maybe it will help you...orrrrr i heard germany has some kind of surgery that extends your dick.

Better?

this is what daddy wants

somewhat. id let her suck my dick.

id fuck her