1st for doing shit in exams

>vote yes
>hippies win
>vote no
>minorities win
wew.

Surely it wasn't that bad cutie

It was pretty bad... I did quite a lot of guessing
Luckily it's my worst topic and it's only 10% of my grade.

How has your night been?

Got me Gay Marriage vote form in the mail today lads.

Don't you screw me here mate!

That's not good, although I'm sure you know what your doing

So far my nights been pretty dull

Out of all balts.
Why is Estonia so interested in gay anal sex?

I don't know

>I'm sure you know what your doing
I'll do far better in the final because it's based on the lectures and not the labs.

>So far my nights been pretty dull
I know plenty of ways to reverse that...

It's too cold therefore they require the warmth of other males is my guess.

>I know plenty of ways to reverse that...
Do they involve things from that list you were talking about earlier

I think I'm gonna go to the supermarket before it closes to get food for the field trip travel.

Wow you must be a psychic! It's now a question on who does what in each scenario as well as picking up "supplies".

We all voted "NO" right?

>who does what in each scenario

If last night is anything to go by you'll be the cute little pet

Should I? Don't want to the minorities to feel empowered.

This would be easier if it were a vote on should we gas the kikes.

> /balt/

Homos like yourselves have no value.

You are a Waste of space.

Rude.

God I hope so

But I would feel bad if all we did was stuff I wanted to do...

I don't mind, as long as you are happy qt

No!
I want you to be happy just as much as I want myself to be happy.
I wouldn't be able to enjoy myself unless I knew you were also gonna have a fun time at some point... I would just feel selfish

Anime go to hui

It's not. Fuck you.

It's fine, you obviously like being bottom and I don't mind topping so it all works out

I think there is only one solution here.
We have to take turns or something to that effect.

That sounds good,

you in the collar

It does sound good...
Me on the right

I don't think I know what in particular you want though...

yeah just popping in to remind you cunts you killed one of the only good generals this board has ever had

Lithweeb isn't here yet

>I don't think I know what in particular you want though...

I don't really know either desu

Yeah, probably going to stop coming here for a long while.
Nothing good or interesting left.

Hmm
I was like that once but I had my eyes opened.
I think you'll realize what you want if we experiment/practice a little bit, and it will become clear to you.

Everybody has something, trust me.

Like you have anything better to do.

>I was like that once but I had my eyes opened.
When was this? I thought you were just as confused as me

No, I mean I mostly know what fetishes I like.
My sexuality is a completely different story...
Mind you I've never experienced any of them so maybe I don't know anything.

I'll try to find something. These threads are just dull and uninteresting.

Before you go, I just want to remind you that killing yourself doesn't count as a substitute hobby.

Why not?
Can't be worse than this.

There's no boipucci in hell, therefore you wouldn't like it very much.

Home from lab then, it was actually alright. No acid went into anyone's eye and we only missed by 2 grams on our experiment. We were going to find the atomic mass of chlorine atom.

Nice, looks very stylish. Good luck on your project.

Do you study chemistry?

Sure there is, where do you think all the homosexuals go after all?
And I'm not gay.

It would hardly be hell if homosexuals got nothing but what they want most in life would it?
Though if it was like that it would make going to hell as a straight person pretty horrific.

I am in teacher-programme. So the programme is 5 years, you take master in 1 subject and enough to do bachelor in another (but you don't write bachelor as part of this programme so you have to do that outside if you want to do it after) and then you also have pedagogics at the same time. I will have master in biology and extra subject is chemistry.

Oh cool that sounds pretty intense, what year are you in? Have you started your masters yet?

I'm sure if hell existed, it wouldn't be as comfy as you imagine it to be.

No, I am in first year, started only a month ago. It is pretty intense yeah, but it is a little easier than doing them separately, we don't have all the same courses for biology that pure biology-students will have. So we are nto drowning in work. And pedagogics is a joke, it just takes a shitload of time, but you could do it in your sleep.

I personally don't plan on going to hell, because if I suicide I can't be with my bf.

Oh shit lol
Good luck getting through pure biology, my pure biology papers make me want to neck myself.
If I have to learn the cell distribution of another animal I'm going to flip.
I guess you also have literally zero idea what your thesis will be.
I'm surprised you can get a double degree + Teaching qualification + masters in only 5 years, that would take at least 6.5 here.

suicide pact when?

Maybe the double sin of homosexuality and suicide will count as a double negative in death and we'll both be sent to heaven instead.

Don't ever post my daughter like this again

I want to build tank models with here so badly

*her

If you had only the biology I will have instead of only the biology you have mine would be easier, because less subjects and stuff. It is a little reduced to make it so it can fit in 5 year. And we don't take the bachelor, only go to point where we would start it.

That's it. I'm gonna KICK your ASS

New zealand is kawaii

>tfw

Goodnight everyone

Night my kiwi friend

Sleep well qt. x

Good night qt

Good night.
Sleep tight.
Don't let the bed bugs.

BITE

Now that he's asleep...
who wants to erp with me?

>check my phone to make sure I don't have any alarms on
>see this

Sometimes I forget how much of a slut you really are

C'mon It was a joke!

Haha, slut.

I know, I'm just messing with you

I'm still in the wrong...
I hope you have a nice sleep, I should be up in time to say goodbye before I leave.

Well just in case I don't get to tell you tomorrow have fun on your field trip cutie

*takes aim*

Is that supposed to be a bowstring?

is this wizard? if not never reply to me ever again american nigger

>is this wizard
Yes.

oh very good then
That is a bowstring yes

Oh.
That person does not know how bows or hands work.

do tell me how they work

I was going to say like this but I noticed the thumb is on on the wrong side of the string.

Dont save my pics

wizards shouldn't wield the power of archery, they should wield the power of their words...
will

What kind of lame wizard only uses words, all the ones I know use wands and staffs.

going to a store

Don't
>lost his save file
Lol

People who voted yes or no are the biggest poofs
I drew a massive cunt over the paper and smeared some vegemite laced with LSD over the paper

Why would you waste good LSD like that?

Little treat for when them greens cunts try to fraud my ballot paper at the local Melbourne post office cunt

But you can't fraud votes, your ballot would just be spoiled if they tried to do anything.

will
no I didn't

Yes, you did, I saw it with my own eyes

proof?

Voted no, now I'm being bullied by family and peers. Why are the progressives so mean?

You were streaming a game for me yesterday and you wanted to show me a hentai mod, but then you found out that your save file was corrupted or deleted

I'll be honest I really couldn't care less about the shit-show that is Australian politics or how you voted.
I'm just wondering at all how a yes vote negatively affects your life unless you are some christcuck.

What were you voting on?

Apparently in Australia is so behind with the times not only do they not have internet but they have to have a bloody poll to find out whether they should let fags marry.
What a waste of fucking money.

Oh it doesn't, but admit it. A no vote would be much more entertaining. It's a meme issue anyway.

no I wasn't lol