Bitch.

why?

good on you lad

Gays just got DIDGERIDOO'D

Good. I like you.

Bogan

Kys

go on lad

OP posted this thread just so he could get last post in another thread, shame on OP

good lad. gays have no right to live on this planet

>NO for Gay Marriage
...and yes for lefty tears!

hero

hello Muhammed Al-Rasheed

But you still support drinky from winky?

Sad!

this

Lefties first, muzzies next.
Maybe the lefties will realise the muzzies don't like multiculti.

How do i vote if im not in Australia right now

That was the hilarity with the local sand people going 'fuck no' and then the lefty's not really knowing what to do with themselves.

abos probably got pissed, they whine about everything and its probably an amerilard studio

t.

Why do muslims like you have right to vote?

haha nice

based.

what happened?

You did the lords work.

they all said theyd vote no
which shows how all muslims are STUPID backwards uncivilised BRUTES!

haha yesss! epic dude! voting no shows that you are a SMART cultured INDIVIDUAL! yea!!!!!!!

Muslims hate fags but leftists think they are on their side because they are a minority. Every time the Muslims prove otherwise when it comes to homos.

Good. Faggots deserve to get INQUISITION'D

Same

Green party scum go ask the local mufti's if they will support gay marriage and got a 'nah, don't think so' basically because its a crime against sand people gods.

So they basically got no support after sucking the multicultural dick and I think that's the great lesson for everyone that even brown minorities in most countries are just intolerant cunts sick of this shit, just like the rest of us.

Good on you Brucie pie

Torquemada over here

good cunt

>Like the rest of us

L@mo dude not all our drunken fathers beat us while our mum shat out 4 bogan runtlets into the catholic school system like you

Who the fuck posts like this? We don't even have "lefties" in Australia, and "multiculti" is a cancerous American Sup Forumstard word.
Fuck off kid.

Marriage is a scam only fit for dumb straightfags anyway.

Obviously you don't live in Melbourne, I do, mate.
Or maybe you are so deluded a lefty that you believe your political views are the natural state of man, hopefully not, I will give you the benefit of the doubt.

When is the result?

It sounds like you live on the internet and not in the real world

>straightfags

Not til mid November.

wow just great for you, you dont know the pain and sufferage other people have been put under so youre just going to fuck the over REAL MATURE OF YOU

die and get cancer shithead

What is democracy?

gays are mentally ill and need help. allowing them to marry each other won't cure their illness

I am to be inclined to believe, then, that a 'no' vote is going to emerge the victor of this ballot? If you are correct in your surmise, then this is the product of it.

Honestly why do you care about something that doesn't affect you?

Number one tactic of 'no' campaign has been to conflate the issue. This shows how desperate they are because there's no actual logical reason to vote no so they have to pretend the vote is *really* about something else entirely

oppression of minorities

Well done. Keep your country clean.

Because it's a democracy and he can vote to have some say in how his country goes forward as a citizen...

Unfortunate, you are a leftist who indeed believes his political views are the natural state of man. As I suspected, I am less inclined to give the benefit of the doubt to such a group longer.

>Le triggered zombie leftie in tears
LMAO

Kys leftist cuck

At least you had a public vote
Time to move to UAE

cringe
why are pisstralyans so underage lebbit-tier?

Why would a leb cunt support gays. You looking to be lynched?

I'm sure insults will convince me to vote in favour of your cause.

I have no idea what you're voting based on that post. Could go either way

Good lad, whole family voting NO as well. I'm Melbourne too, what suburb?

He seems to be a little cranky today

wh*Tes are gay and effeminate by nature, let them be what they want i say

Sure mate, whatever you say.
I'll stop the constructing of ideas and phrases that give rise to unpleasant feelings in your head now, as I have matters of personal entertainment to attended in any case.

>I'm Melbourne too, what suburb?
No doubt pakenham you ill-educated bogan

I voted no in our referendum aswell those faggots need to know they will?not be accepted

>Pakenham
>Not Doncaster
Would rather Chinks than Lebs m8

You're still the reason why Australia is so backward, on the level of usa's hick states

Hey we take pride in being backwards, we don't try to act like we're a forward thinking progressive nation that is being impeded by trump or something

'no'ers are going to get absolutely BTFO

Btw it's still illegal to make lefties AND/OR gays AND/OR muzzies cry. lel. Enjoy your solvent fumes.

Is there a "I don't give a fuck mate" option for the vote?

Love you m8

Well being the product of arabs and turkish rape gangs will do that I guess.

because they are underage and from leddit

>anime poster
well now I know. Fuck off back to pol trash poster

Yeah it's a voluntary survey, not a vote. I think 60% of people are going to just trash the envelope

>anime is Sup Forums?
????

no you didn't

only the ones on Sup Forums

I mean, don't really care that much tbqh. it's a meme issue anyway

You're a disgusting human being, a piece of shit that should'n be allowed to vote, any person that negates the rights of the rest should be taken his rights off and sent for life to forced labour, making him contribute to society for the first time in his pathetic, useless, life. Shame on you, you disgusting, pathetic, utterly piece of shit.

Mate... it's just the title of marriage...

didn't vote since I couldn't make up my mind either way

I received my form tonight. I will be voting Yes, both for reasons of principle and pragmatism.

Best ally

>Le sjw cuck super triggered hahaha

I don't think anyone cares that much, really.

The anime pedofags in /lat/ are pol posters.

People are getting so worked up over this when it's obvious what will happen. Yes will win by a small margin 55/45 or something like that, govt won't change anything because it's too close, and the whole thing will be put to bed til next election nighty night

Doesn't matter, all familiar traditions and customs will be washed away by the seas of time until only a blank slate of technonihilistic morals remains