Muslim interested in Catholicism

Any books or websites you can recommend? I went to a Catholic Chrch for the first time in my life and i've just never felt like this before. I was born into Islam and never really believed in it or God, but Catholicism just seemed i don't know how to describe it just felt like a kinder softer religion and hearing the way the father spoke it just felt more just and good and hopeful to what I'd heard all my life.

Other urls found in this thread:

brandonvogt.com/best-catholic-books-of-all-time/
lms.org.uk/find-a-mass/mass-listings
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I recommend you go back, after that the Bible

Read some history books if you haven't already

Bible, King James Version

Fisheaters.com

Really great resource.

Lord KEK is the best god.
You should research him.
Now Succ

I suggest reading all the Encyclicals, Aquinas, a catholic bible, and the Cathechism. Once you have done that, this is a good list:
brandonvogt.com/best-catholic-books-of-all-time/
Not all traditionalist, but good enough.

Also, find a church here:
lms.org.uk/find-a-mass/mass-listings

And talk to a priest and get to join a congregation. Be safe, my brother.

Or this, if you want to be more hip.

>KJV

Lol

Douay-Rheims or nothing

>if you want to be more hip

What do you mean by that?

That I prefer keeping any introduction to the faith as far as it can be from the internet. You then end up in catholic answers and everyone starts speculating about dogma without reason.

Nothing against it, just personal preference.

Just warning you that there's a massive amount of guilt that comes with Catholicism to balance out the whole "can get away with anything by saying sorry to God" part of it.

Nope, just be humble, don't act like a cunt and all that. You want to take it to the next level, you can follow all the Hebrew laws.

>even Judge Dredd comics are infested with liberals
what the fuck

>Anything other than KJV
Filthy heathen

>that image
You're a fellow britfags poster aren't you?
They have a kike mod over there who gets really butthurt, have you noticed?

KEK IS WITH US

britfags? I post on /brit/ on Sup Forums and brit/pol/

Ah right never mind. The OP image got posted there recently.

Church Militant

don't fall prey to a foreign religion is all I have to say. If you're middle eastern, then Catholicism is still viable, otherwise, don't. Though I'd say anything made by jews isn't really for anyone else.

I think you might benefit from seeking out a good biography of Francis of Assisi. He was the best Christian ever (in my estimation) and had extremely important journeys to the middle east. If you feel attracted to his way of doing things, you might be ready to move forward, and if you are the Holy Spirit will guide you.