zimbabwesituation.com/news/category/daily/
youtube.com/watch?v=0hch8ZEqtk0
youtube.com/watch?v=hpJ8CidZqf4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>We wuz Arabz n Sheit

We wuz Mujhudeen and shiet

"Black Nationalism" is just a really weird way to pronounce "poetic justice."

>A**

I don't have a problem with any nationalism, black or white.
I'd rather there be black nationalism than the current shit.

>middle east is africa
if they only knew, arabs fucking hate niggers and are probably the most racist people ever,
lets hope he never goes to the middle east

Jesus first they claim they were ancient Egyptians now they claim the Middle East is Africa. They never fail to disappoint

>black nationalism

have fun mugabe.

Did he actually said that?

Jesus fuck this image keeps getting longer and better
top kek

Only black people could look at the middle east and be proud.

Blacks will only be empowered when they have their own state. Unite black communities. Unite and rebuild away from white people. The further the better. The best thing black communities can do is to get as far as possible from whites. Cross the ocean, Africa, anything you can to add distance

realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Misc/True_Negros/The_True_Negro_2.htm
Arabs were black dumb faggots

Lived in Dubai for 15 years. Can confirm 100%. No one on Sup Forums can compete with sandniggers when it comes to hating niggers.

It's not over yet friendo

WE

I think Morocco is the only place in Africa I would want to visit. Maybe Egypt to see the Pyramids and maybe purchase some looted artifacts. I still wouldn't visit Egypt now, it would have to be in the future when they get their terrorist problem under control. Africa is such a joke of a continent even Antarctica has it beat out.

Tell yo ass wat.
U GO 2 da middle east.
U go make ISIS yo bitch.
We'll letcha call it Africa, u damn str8.

[no fair sayin salami or any af dat allah snackbar sheeeit, u feel me nigga?]

europe is north north africa

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M

We

I love to see this image updated with Zimbabwe's latest crazy adventure.

>raiding on instagram
literally dumb as a nigger

This pic can be endless man zimbabwesituation.com/news/category/daily/

There's a range of dark to light skin tones in sandniggers, part of the reason they hate each other so much, I'm sure. I actually met that Wilfred thesiger fella mentioned in that link, he was a dick.

>laughinggirls.jpg
>He hasn't heard about Liberia and the disaster of a country it is!

>ratbro didn't survive

Anyone have the video where that Egyptian News Host was actually calling out niggers for claiming they're egyptian?

>white people
Well, how the fuck are they going to do that? They've proven themselves to be completely shit at winning wars, completely shit at governing themselves, completely shit at not killing each other. Without whitey being there to hold their hand, they'd be living in shitbrick huts and eating mud.
Sheeit, get it together Tyrone.

You had a chance, you fucking nigger. After you were free, there were plenty of you to take a state and make it a black only state. You could've organized, fought and defeated whitey after a major civil war, when their resources were exhausted.

Did you? No, you fucking didn't. You even refused the offer President Lincoln gave you to go back to you anestrial homeland.

Did you? No, you leeched off whitey, bitched and moaned until you go what you wanted, and made everyone else feel misrable for it. ANd now the democratic party is enslaving you for votes, AGAIN. Face it. Even if you has a million little niggletts, you couldn't capture shit. Every chance you had, you fucked up.

I have no simpathy for you inferior shitskins.

Also

>what is africa

And even now, when the total U.S. Population is 13% black, more than enough to take a country, you niggers still can't come together and fight for your worth. You're too busy killing eachother while your women abort your future. You're too busy "getting white womens" and talking about your fucking AIDS infested dick to realize how fucked you actually are. Even now, with the NEW BLACK PANTER"S PARTY armed to the teeth, you still can't even take over a city and hold it for more than a few hours.

You're absolutely delusional if you think, in any way, shape or form, that you're taking over, becasue the same party that enslaved you will be the same party that'll kill you when they've exhaused their use for you. You numbers don't mean anything If one whitey can kill NINE of you. Now Imagine if your "mexibros" got sick of you. Which Is happening right now, in LA. ANd don't get me started on the Asians. They hate you even more than whites do. Your entire existance is due to pitty. Not selfloathing, not guilt, pitty.

That's why everyone hates niggers. Feel free, anyone lurking, to prove me wrong. I'll wait.

They are so ignorant thanks to (((historical revisionists)))

North Africa hasn't been black for all of recorded history and the middle east never was.
The Romans conquered everything around the mediterranean, Tunisia, Libya, Eygpt were all white until the muslim conquest started 1400 years ago.

>tfw the Ottaman empire is the main reason why southern Europe is darker

>mfw "Whites" claiming to be "white", yet not Scandinavian.

I fear that I must apologies for the lesser African Americans.

They lack any empathy and therefore cannot control their actions or what they consider thought.

We have issued a recall on their type.

Please send them back and we will resolve this unfortunate conflict.

What a bullshit source
It might be somewhat true for arabia, but Iran was white
youtube.com/watch?v=0hch8ZEqtk0
youtube.com/watch?v=hpJ8CidZqf4

>It might be somewhat true for arabia
It's not

Those fat lipped unevolved negroids are easily spotted/identified throughout history and they aren't arabs

Ottoman empire came after Roman empire you retard

There already is one, look at Liberia.

I meant that it might be true negroes inhabited the peninsula that we now call Arabia, but it wasn't Arabia yet
If the people that established Arabia as a polity were non negroes then there hasn't been any "identity theft", as referred in the site

Blacks can't run a city council without poisoning the water and blaming white people.